Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Warcraft 2 (in Starcraft!)
Warcraft 2 (in Starcraft!)
Sep 3 2008, 5:15 am
By: Imlatinoguy  

Sep 3 2008, 5:15 am Imlatinoguy Post #1

I know there are too many maps out there of Warcraft 2 but this one is different.
Victory: have 0 opponents remaining.

You get 2 refineries or (Gold Mines) and the trees have minerals by them (as in chopping trees)

The units you train go the same order of the game of Warcraft 2.

Alot of the units change form right after appearing for example.
Train Marine - out comes Footman (Zealot)
Train Firebat - out comes Archer (Ghost)

and many more.

The buildings, units are the same in HP, Damage, Gold & Tree amount and time to build it from Warcraft 2.

4 Player FFA or team up.

Attachments:
WARCRAFT 2 ver.2 og FFA.scm
Hits: 16 Size: 47.36kb

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 3 2008, 8:50 pm by Imlatinoguy.

None.

Sep 3 2008, 7:15 pm Vi3t-X Post #2

What abou Orcs? Are there naval units? The general concept is nice, but where is the heart? And the neccessary screenshots?

None.

Sep 3 2008, 8:12 pm Imlatinoguy Post #3

I cannot add orcs simply because I used up most of the units in starcraft for Zerg or Protoss to build normally.

Also I did have naval units but I got rid of them because it seemed weird to me that boats were flying around (ships)

None.

Sep 3 2008, 8:25 pm ClansAreForGays Post #4

Quote from Vi3t-X
What abou Orcs? Are there naval units? The general concept is nice, but where is the heart? And the neccessary screenshots?
Screenshots are not required viet. Don't be a kyle/stickynote.

Sep 6 2008, 6:13 pm DevliN Post #5

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, he's right. You technically only need screenshots in the production threads - though it does help to see them in showcase threads to build some sort of interest in the concept. This also helps when a member decides to post his latest 10 maps in different threads and gives very little detailed information about what you're getting in each.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum