Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Sound and unit placement
Sound and unit placement
Aug 13 2008, 3:44 am
By: RiCKy)vL  

Aug 13 2008, 3:44 am RiCKy)vL Post #1

Ok I have a map and i am trying to get the sound files from this bound. and I dont know how. My bound is BoS bound which i am currently working on. . I have 2 problems.

If you look down when you start then you'll notice like 2 of those units with the 2/10 4/10 6/10 and so on. Problem is I only place one of them when i did the map and its creating multiples.

Problem two: I am designing this off my old bound blue bound but it keeps saying welcome to blue bound when i go into the map and there is no trigger sayin that.

remember VK BOUND= sound file

BoS Bound = My file

NOte: if you want to insert the sound file and then tell me how to do it by all means plz do it

Thanks, if you want to reach me my account is RiCKy)vL and my cdkey is muted so you will have to add me so i can make a game and we can talk in ther

THANKS ALOT

Attachments:
BoS Bound.scx
Hits: 1 Size: 29.05kb
vK-Boundtwo.scx
Hits: 1 Size: 165.2kb
Blue bound 2..scx
Hits: 0 Size: 33.99kb

None.

Aug 13 2008, 3:53 am Biophysicist Post #2

First, this should probably go in UMS Assistance. (I could be wrong though.)

Secondly, in your trigger that creates units, make sure it is only executing for one player. If it is executing for more than one, that would explain why you are getting more than one unit.

Third, what exactly does 'bound' mean?

None.

Aug 13 2008, 5:18 am Moose Post #3

We live in a society.

If you need help, please post in Assistance. Map Production is for showing off works in progress.

Aug 13 2008, 5:08 pm RiCKy)vL Post #4

well i did post in there and they pointed me here -.- make up your minds people. and its not a trigger that creates the unit. i create one manually...owned by player 1 in the four corners of the box. you'll have to go into the map to know what im speaking of

None.

Aug 13 2008, 11:37 pm RiCKy)vL Post #5

so whats the cure ppl, create units by trigger or manually do it

None.

Options
  Back to forum