Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Humans!!!!!
Humans!!!!!
Aug 2 2008, 7:58 am
By: I)arK_zeratuL  

Aug 3 2008, 6:50 pm Demented Shaman Post #21

Quote from DT_Battlekruser

This one is a little stupid. Nothing humans can do will extinguish all life on Earth; the only peril we might face is our own extinction.
Nah, I'm pretty sure we're able to at least extinguish most life on earth. All of the large stuff at least.

None.

Aug 3 2008, 7:28 pm EzDay281 Post #22

Nah, I'm pretty sure we're able to at least extinguish most life on earth. All of the large stuff at least.
"To contradict the statement that we can kill all life on Earth: we can kill most life on Earth."
wut?

None.

Aug 4 2008, 1:13 am Demented Shaman Post #23

Quote from EzDay281
"To contradict the statement that we can kill all life on Earth: we can kill most life on Earth."
wut?
My statement isn't a contradiction or complete negation of his statement. And then there's "the only peril we might face is our own extinction." I'd say extinguishing most life or even some life on earth is a peril.

None.

Aug 4 2008, 1:36 am BAGLES Post #24

Quote from I)arK_zeratuL
Quote from Kaias
Quote from I)arK_zeratuL
Those who can comprehend this concept or discovered it on their own are truly ones of
great understanding and should not considered themselves psychologically human but something better.
That's a crude assumption/generalization

Who made you so special?

In that whole post, it does not tell that I am any different.

You know, it's funny that Beer Keg, Doodan, and I made large posts against your points, and the only thing you actually chose to respond to was that. It's still relevant to discussion, but I find it a bit odd that that's the only thing you choose to respond to (While contradicting yourself, I might add) and then don't to say anything else on the topic. It makes me wonder if you can't actually back yourself up, which would probably be the case if you can't even understand what you yourself said and implied in the first place.

None.

Aug 4 2008, 2:45 am ClansAreForGays Post #25

Quote from BAGLES
Quote from I)arK_zeratuL
Quote from Kaias
Quote from I)arK_zeratuL
Those who can comprehend this concept or discovered it on their own are truly ones of
great understanding and should not considered themselves psychologically human but something better.
That's a crude assumption/generalization

Who made you so special?

In that whole post, it does not tell that I am any different.

You know, it's funny that Beer Keg, Doodan, and I made large posts against your points, and the only thing you actually chose to respond to was that. It's still relevant to discussion, but I find it a bit odd that that's the only thing you choose to respond to (While contradicting yourself, I might add) and then don't to say anything else on the topic. It makes me wonder if you can't actually back yourself up, which would probably be the case if you can't even understand what you yourself said and implied in the first place.
Successful troll is EXTREMELY fucking successful.

Aug 4 2008, 6:26 pm Doodan Post #26

If he's a troll, he's a strange breed of one IMO. Most trolls try their best to offend or distract people, rather than asking questions that reveal one's inner idealism or nihilism.

None.

Aug 4 2008, 6:54 pm Falkoner Post #27

Humans suck.
NO U

I can't believe no one saw that :P

None.

Options
  Back to forum