Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Clans
Clans
Sep 11 2007, 11:10 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 811 >

Sep 24 2007, 11:56 pm Matt Burch Post #101

Don't have automatic deletion. It will be silly for having a leader gone for summer/spring/christmas vacation and come back to a deleted clan.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 12:24 am InsolubleFluff Post #102

Pass on leadership before you go?

None.

Sep 25 2007, 12:38 am Money Post #103

Once the clan has enough members and they are active deletion shouldn't be a problem.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 3:32 am AntiEsponeo Post #104

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-Esponeo Society. In this post, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. With this post, I hope to plant markers that define the limits of what is vitriolic and what is not. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Esponeo complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. You know what I mean? Something that I have heard repeated several times from various sources -- a sort of "tag line" for Esponeo -- is, "We should go out and break down traditional values. And when we're done with that, we'll all teach the next generation how to hate -- and whom to hate." This is not a direct quote, nor have I heard it from Esponeo's lips directly, but several sources have paraphrased the content to me in near-enough ways that I feel fairly confident it actually was said. And to be honest, I have no trouble believing it.

Esponeo's writings are more than just blasphemous. They're a revolt against nature. Esponeo has abandoned ethics altogether. Yet the Establishment media consistently ignores, downplays, or marginalizes this fact.

Esponeo keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. The purpose of this deception may be to sanctify his depravity. Or maybe the purpose is to create a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance. Oh what a tangled web Esponeo weaves when first he practices to deceive. Sometimes it seems laughable incubi (especially the tactless type) are like a farmer who, in the spring, would work the ground, plant seeds, fertilize, and cultivate the ground for a period of time. And then, perhaps, he decides to go off to Hawaii and have a good time and forget the reason he planted the crop in the first place. Well, a farmer wouldn't do that. But Esponeo would spew forth ignorance and prejudice if he got the chance. Help me guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 25 2007, 3:33 am by AntiEsponeo. Reason: Spelling and grammer.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 4:23 am Echo Post #105

Just wow. I don't know why you let something over the internet get to you personally.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 6:22 am Moogle Post #106

Predator of Bed Chambers

... Someone needs a life away from starcraft...

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Sep 25 2007, 8:23 am Esponeo Post #107

Oh no, they've found me out.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:26 am InsolubleFluff Post #108

VIVA LA ANTI ESPONEO SOCIETY.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 1:45 pm Sael Post #109

Hey, you've got Shocko on board now! I'm sure the masses will come flocking to your cause.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 1:51 pm Kenoli Post #110

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-Esponeo Society. In this post, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. With this post, I hope to plant markers that define the limits of what is vitriolic and what is not. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Esponeo complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. You know what I mean? Something that I have heard repeated several times from various sources -- a sort of "tag line" for Esponeo -- is, "We should go out and break down traditional values. And when we're done with that, we'll all teach the next generation how to hate -- and whom to hate." This is not a direct quote, nor have I heard it from Esponeo's lips directly, but several sources have paraphrased the content to me in near-enough ways that I feel fairly confident it actually was said. And to be honest, I have no trouble believing it.

Esponeo's writings are more than just blasphemous. They're a revolt against nature. Esponeo has abandoned ethics altogether. Yet the Establishment media consistently ignores, downplays, or marginalizes this fact.

Esponeo keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. The purpose of this deception may be to sanctify his depravity. Or maybe the purpose is to create a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance. Oh what a tangled web Esponeo weaves when first he practices to deceive. Sometimes it seems laughable incubi (especially the tactless type) are like a farmer who, in the spring, would work the ground, plant seeds, fertilize, and cultivate the ground for a period of time. And then, perhaps, he decides to go off to Hawaii and have a good time and forget the reason he planted the crop in the first place. Well, a farmer wouldn't do that. But Esponeo would spew forth ignorance and prejudice if he got the chance. Help me guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.
This has nothing to do with the clan system.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 6:32 pm Money Post #111

Quote from Felagund
Hey, you've got Shocko on board now! I'm sure the masses will come flocking to your cause.

I wonder how many of us actually care about the "cause" and how many are just joining for the sake of it?

[02:28 pm]
AES)moneylover -- Anti-Esponeo Society
[02:26 pm]
AES)ATG -- What is AES anyways?

My point exactly. Not trying to diss the society, I joined also.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 6:52 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #112

This is stupid, it's not even a clan.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:11 pm Esponeo Post #113

This is stupid, it's not even a clan.
Ah yes, but it is a convenient list of people to ban at some point.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:15 pm Money Post #114

As compared to:
Freedomforce
Members:
Jailout2000.FF
clan darkness of light
Members:
darMergankns
Clan Destined to Kill
Members:
D2KCo2NossD2K
Dangerous Bastards
Members:
Descartes(DB)
Prey To The LORD All Migthy
Members:
PTLbighoeshaptL
(U)UnKnOwN ProDucTionZ
Members:
(U)Esponeo
We Like To Bound
Members:
wL[]TbPeNgUiN-

We at least have a decent amount of members and an overall one thing that brings us together. (Not really, some of us don't really care about the cause. Shhhh!)

None.

Sep 25 2007, 9:11 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #115

Yes, but those are clans. I'm in wLTb, I just haven't joined that until the clan tags are maybe fixed. Clan (U) is a clan, the rest are probably clans too but the members have not joined SEN, don't you realize that? This is just a society saying "WE HATE ESPONEO JOIN US", it's not even a StarCraft clan.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:58 pm Money Post #116

Those real clans are even active. With the exception of (U), which I know is a real clan, no member has more than 3 posts. So that means the clans are inactive with only one member. Not much of a clan, a clan is designed to bring people together and create communication and activity, by my definition.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 12:45 am Akar Post #117

My clan > Yours

None.

Sep 26 2007, 1:29 am UnholyUrine Post #118

LOL Who made the AES up? and the complaint thing.. It's pure genius :P
Not only did you burned Esponeo .. but you made a clan of it.. Just to piss him off.. LOL
this is hilarious :lol:

None.

Sep 26 2007, 2:52 am Esponeo Post #119

Not only did you burned Esponeo .. but you made a clan of it.. Just to piss him off.. LOL
Obviously you don't know me very well.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 3:04 am MasterJohnny Post #120

Quote from Esponeo
Obviously you don't know me very well.
I know you kinda of well :O This is probably trolling

I am a Mathematician

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 811 >
  Back to forum