Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1
Temple Siege v1
Jul 10 2008, 8:31 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 29140 >

Oct 17 2008, 3:17 am Moose Post #521

We live in a society.

@ Shocko & Vi3t-X: Mines have done 95 damage since 1.4.

Quote from MadZombie
Not sure if it was a glitch or w/e but when i played as medic in one game and used 4rth spell, it healed my enemies too. I was purple( if i remember correctly) and my enemy was red (Mech Bike). Only happened once though.
This has been fixed already.

Oct 17 2008, 4:50 am Moose Post #522

We live in a society.

Quote from Oyen
Well, I stumbled across the Dark Mage - Queen glitch and I saved a replay. Its a LOOONG replay, and near the end, the glitch happens.

WARNING: This replay contains copious amounts of Dark Mage pwnage.
Unholy has the trigger killing RHYNADONS instead of QUEENS. Wow, holy shit.
Fixed.

Oct 17 2008, 2:18 pm UnholyUrine Post #523

That's because Rhynadons was used in the very first version v1.. i changed to queen in v1.2 for better effects...

ermm.. but i was sure i added queens...
Remember that the "Spell Effects" were added AFTER the spells... soo the triggers may be near the bottom for the queen killing.. and there could be little holes that i didn't see because of my epic-unorganized way of mapping =)

None.

Oct 17 2008, 3:50 pm InsolubleFluff Post #524

Your poor bad triggering has been discussed amongst us as better then protecting your map, because one look at the triggers and people will just say "fuck it"

None.

Oct 17 2008, 8:58 pm Vi3t-X Post #525

Light Mage + L1 SFX (Unstackable) = Gay.

None.

Oct 17 2008, 9:57 pm UnholyUrine Post #526

Quote from name:Shocko
Your poor bad triggering has been discussed amongst us as better then protecting your map, because one look at the triggers and people will just say "fuck it"

Oh noes, you got me!.. It was part of my masterplan :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 18 2008, 1:52 am Thuy Post #527

i think this what moose/unholy are talking about..but.. i played a game where
the DM (purple) casted Lv3 spell on the ARCHER(blue) and blue for some reason had control over 2348290348234 queens and wasn't able to cast spells/gain mana for a long time

and stuff lol

Attachments:
TS queenG.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 215.5kb

None.

Oct 18 2008, 6:19 am Moose Post #528

We live in a society.

Quote from UnholyUrine
That's because Rhynadons was used in the very first version v1.. i changed to queen in v1.2 for better effects...

ermm.. but i was sure i added queens...
Remember that the "Spell Effects" were added AFTER the spells... soo the triggers may be near the bottom for the queen killing.. and there could be little holes that i didn't see because of my epic-unorganized way of mapping =)
Quote from name:bastard-tino
i think this what moose/unholy are talking about..but.. i played a game where
the DM (purple) casted Lv3 spell on the ARCHER(blue) and blue for some reason had control over 2348290348234 queens and wasn't able to cast spells/gain mana for a long time

and stuff lol
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Oyen
Well, I stumbled across the Dark Mage - Queen glitch and I saved a replay. Its a LOOONG replay, and near the end, the glitch happens.

WARNING: This replay contains copious amounts of Dark Mage pwnage.
Unholy has the trigger killing RHYNADONS instead of QUEENS. Wow, holy shit.
--------------------> Fixed. <-------------------- THIS IS THE KEY WORD!

Less complaining, more downloading of the most recent copy.

Oct 18 2008, 7:44 pm hinoatashi Post #529

I was playing as a Mech yesterday and was testing out all of the abilities. As a reaver, the L4 just says Redeployed instead of an attack like all of the other forms. What exactly does it do?

None.

Oct 18 2008, 8:10 pm MadZombie Post #530

Quote from hinoatashi
I was playing as a Mech yesterday and was testing out all of the abilities. As a reaver, the L4 just says Redeployed instead of an attack like all of the other forms. What exactly does it do?
It Resets the (5 minute?) timer on the transformation.

None.

Oct 18 2008, 9:14 pm InsolubleFluff Post #531

2 minutes i think it is.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 10:11 pm Thuy Post #532

i have experienced the mutant Lv4 spell bug! i casted lv4 close to enemy's temple and i just died and this was in the 1.4m i downloaded in the databaseeeee

None.

Oct 19 2008, 10:43 pm Vi3t-X Post #533

Less complaining, more... no lets keep that bug. For fun. :bleh:

None.

Oct 19 2008, 11:08 pm Moose Post #534

We live in a society.

Does it give an unplacable error or anything?

Oct 19 2008, 11:39 pm Thuy Post #535

okay i watched the replay of it happening, i casted Lv4 as i was passing by the tree and it was unplacable :[

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #536

I did it next to assimilator...

None.

Oct 20 2008, 3:20 am dumbducky Post #537

I've found a bug where a special effect unit will spawn outside the normal spot because it's forced out by too many other units in the location. Archer used his L4, as I used assassin l2. I got a free scout out of it. I've also gotten a free defiler after warrior surrounded me with DTs.

tits

Oct 20 2008, 4:51 am InsolubleFluff Post #538

These have been brought to his attention many times, why he hasn't "fixed" these i do not know. It may be you have an old version, but yeah...

None.

Oct 20 2008, 6:07 am Moose Post #539

We live in a society.

It's rather difficult to create ground units on top of doodads successfully.
That's why the bottom base spawn was giving unplacable errors, remember?
I think I can find a way around it though.

Oct 20 2008, 1:39 pm UnholyUrine Post #540

The Unplacables are fine
One need to set it so that the trigger that ends the spell kills, for example, all scouts at "ARENA" .. not just "ASSASSIN's LOCATION".. At first, i made spell location specific, but i figured it'd be better to use arena. However i didn't go back to fix it :P and smtimes i forget...

I can fix it if u want...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 29140 >
  Back to forum