Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Obama or McCain?
Obama or McCain?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 4 2008, 6:22 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 837 >

Polls
Who would you pick?
Who would you pick?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Obama 100

80%
None.
McCain 26

21%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 126 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jul 7 2008, 12:11 am Centreri Post #101

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'd say Obama's race works more against him then for him, since most Americans are racist Christian (which is a damn religion. Silent, your arguments against it being a religion are horrid. STOP TALKING) retards who watch Fox. FYI. While most black people may vote for him, I think they are outnumbered by white people who won't vote for him purely because of race.

Social programs are, I think, required, though I think they should work much differently then they do. In, of course, my ideal dictatorial world where I can kill off the bottom .1% of the population based on IQ :P. There are people who simply can't find jobs, and blue-collar workers help out in times of need.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 12:19 am WoAHorde Post #102

Barack will take 90-95% of the African American vote, as the Democrats have always done.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 12:32 am Jello-Jigglers Post #103

BO has way too many wholes in his campaign idk why anyone who wasn't African American would vote for him... JM at least has experience and was a war hero(and if not a hero at least he served). He stands for the constitution more than BO and his policies favor Americans, not just poor Americans.

Obviously i voted for John.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 12:39 am KrayZee Post #104

Quote from WoAHorde
Barack will take 90-95% of the African American vote, as the Democrats have always done.

Sounds ridiculous. Did you not real whatever I said?

None.

Jul 7 2008, 12:39 am WoAHorde Post #105

I'm white and I voted for Obama. Obama's policies favour the poor and middle class(the overwhelming majority), while McCain's policies favour the rich and corporations. Being shot down and held captive for several years is not experience.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 12:49 am KrayZee Post #106

I'm sure that someone like Bill Gates who have started the Bill Gates Foundation sounds like an Obama supporter.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 1:10 am WoAHorde Post #107

I apologise for not being specific. Companies like Oil companies and so forth would get tax breaks they don't deserve under a Republican administration.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 7 2008, 3:33 am by WoAHorde.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 2:36 am Jello-Jigglers Post #108

Quote from WoAHorde
I apologise for not being specific. Companies like Oil companies and so forth would get tax breaks they don't deserve.
Exactly. So, why would I vote for Obama? Why would i vote for someone who wants me to pay my families and my well earned money to people who don't work for their money?

None.

Jul 7 2008, 3:20 am MillenniumArmy Post #109

IMO i think this election will heavily depend on one's closest party affiliation more so than the past elections As it can be seen that many of mccain's policies are typical of most republicans and vice versa for Obama and the democratic party. I'm truly looking forward to this year's presidential debate between these two...

None.

Jul 7 2008, 5:14 pm Brontobyte Post #110

Quote from WoAHorde
I'm white and I voted for Obama. Obama's policies favour the poor and middle class(the overwhelming majority), while McCain's policies favour the rich and corporations. Being shot down and held captive for several years is not experience.

What effects might that have globally on the US? In order for someone to be rich, someone else has to be poor. Same goes for winning something. If theres a winner, there is always a looser.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 5:17 pm CecilSunkure Post #111

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from WoAHorde

What effects might that have globally on the US? In order for someone to be rich, someone else has to be poor. Same goes for winning something. If theres a winner, there is always a looser.

If Obama started helping all of the poor ppl in america, I don't think that would do any good at all. There needs to be poor ppl, and rich, and middle class. The differences is what makes up this country, mind you we are not a communism.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 5:23 pm Brontobyte Post #112

Quote from name:O)Silent
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from WoAHorde

If Obama started helping all of the poor ppl in america, I don't think that would do any good at all. There needs to be poor ppl, and rich, and middle class. The differences is what makes up this country, mind you we are not a communism.

Pretty much what I just stated. :-_-:

None.

Jul 7 2008, 7:15 pm Falkoner Post #113

BO has way too many wholes in his campaign...

Lol, BO... :P I'm going to remember that one ;)

I'm fine with the social system we have in place right now, I think they give people a bit too much of a break, but they allow people to at least live, and we really don't need any more, Obama is basically asking us to go Communist, making the higher class have to pay for the mistakes of the lower class, yes, I know some people just have it hard, and that was the main point of making the social systems in the first place, but a huge majority of the US is not even paying taxes anymore, while my family has a massive 40% tax even with 7 kids. It just seems wrong that people can just skate by without having to put in some effort themselves, and the main reason a lot of people are voting for BO (lol!) is because with his policies they can more easily leech off of the people who truly contribute to society.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 7:24 pm WoAHorde Post #114

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from WoAHorde

You are suggesting 50% be poor, 50% be rich; it doesn't work like that in our system. 99% of the country's wealth is in 1% of the population.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 7:25 pm Demented Shaman Post #115

Quote from WoAHorde
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from WoAHorde

You are suggesting 50% be poor, 50% be rich; it doesn't work like that in our system. 99% of the country's wealth is in 1% of the population.
Exactly, didn't you take US2? Statistics were like this right before the Great Depression.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 7:35 pm Falkoner Post #116

Exactly, didn't you take US2? Statistics were like this right before the Great Depression.

Wait, were like the 50/50, or the 99/1?

None.

Jul 7 2008, 7:56 pm Atlos Post #117

Is Ron Paul still in the race? I kind of stopped watching the election campaigns a few months ago...

None.

Jul 7 2008, 8:14 pm MillenniumArmy Post #118

LOL RON PAUL

he's been long out like after the first couple states... the only people he had behind him were people on the internet. The most % i've seen him win for any state was only like 8-11%

None.

Jul 7 2008, 8:24 pm WoAHorde Post #119

He took like 16% of the vote in PA and that was the best Ron Paul did.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 9:22 pm KrayZee Post #120

Quote from name:O)Silent
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from WoAHorde

Needs to be? The United States does not use the Hierarchy Pyramid system at all.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 837 >
  Back to forum