Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Risk Competition/Ladder and Clan
Risk Competition/Ladder and Clan
Sep 9 2007, 1:24 am
By: R.I.S.K  

Sep 11 2007, 3:37 am MadZombie Post #21

hmm,i wanna be a participant but a judge too..but ill guess ill jsut participate ;)

tho maybe if you get alot of participants ill rather be a judge in stead :O as i know how freeweb works but w/e

<-- US EAST if that matters

None.

Sep 11 2007, 3:49 am R.I.S.K Post #22

www.freewebs.com

server doesnt matter, but i will need the info later

madzombie, is madzombie your sc username too?

None.

Sep 11 2007, 3:52 am A_of-s_t Post #23

aka idmontie

Quote from R.I.S.K
www.freewebs.com

server doesnt matter, but i will need the info later

madzombie, is madzombie your sc username too?
I cant tell... is the website like template type editting, or can I fully edit with HTML, Javascript and PHP?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 11 2007, 4:24 am R.I.S.K Post #24

template-type editing, go ahead and make an account, its really fast, and just take a look at it. we will eventually be switching to something more proffessional, but thats all i have for now. (can you make a proffessional site, with html, javascript, php, etc? i cannot pay for a domain, but we could use www.dot.tk)

None.

Sep 11 2007, 6:18 am Tdnfthe1 Post #25

I really do find the game annoying, but it's very good. I just personally hate having to control so many people and so many areas. The game should be played like strcraft's team melee style :) .
Anyway sign me up, can't say i won't get pwnt in the first round though.

-Tdnfthe1

None.

Sep 12 2007, 1:51 am R.I.S.K Post #26

is Tdnfthe1 your sc username?

None.

Sep 13 2007, 12:36 pm MadZombie Post #27

yea my username is Madzombie and if it helps cuz dlk is lazy probly his user name is Dark_lunatic_k on sc =/

None.

Sep 14 2007, 2:24 am R.I.S.K Post #28

iight well... we are still looking for more people.

None.

Sep 14 2007, 2:26 am InsolubleFluff Post #29

:lol: HTML isn't professional ^^
So, maybe for somebody like me, that hasn't played the game, how about in your first post you had a colourful explanation of the game and all that jazz? promote the game you love so much. Colours would help ;D

None.

Sep 15 2007, 12:17 am R.I.S.K Post #30

ok, i will type up some personal overviews... if anybody wants to post an overview of one of the risk maps, please post it here, i will edit for mistakes, then put it on the site for everybody from all 5 forums to read.

None.

Sep 23 2007, 9:50 pm A_of-s_t Post #31

aka idmontie

Quote from R.I.S.K
template-type editing, go ahead and make an account, its really fast, and just take a look at it. we will eventually be switching to something more proffessional, but thats all i have for now. (can you make a proffessional site, with html, javascript, php, etc? i cannot pay for a domain, but we could use www.dot.tk)
Hellz yah, but I would need a month to program it.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 24 2007, 11:57 pm R.I.S.K Post #32

do you want anything in return? oh, and i dont know much about non-html stuff (and not even that much about html), so AIM me at EatMeReturns5 or pm me here because i want to talk to you about what we can and cant do, what (if there will be) our budget will be, etc...

None.

Options
  Back to forum