Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 35 36 37 38 3979 >

Jul 8 2008, 7:41 pm Paravin. Post #721

Moose is here! Day!? :D

Edit: Damn, he left. :(

None.

Jul 8 2008, 7:44 pm Greo Post #722

There's no village idiot in play. Who will be maimed tonight? Devilesk, NerdyTerdy, Doodle77, and EcHo.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 7:47 pm A_of-s_t Post #723

aka idmontie

Quote from Greo
There's no village idiot in play. Who will be maimed tonight? Devilesk, NerdyTerdy, Doodle77, and EcHo.
ZOMG, its almost as if your right, then we'll lynch you!

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jul 8 2008, 9:26 pm Greo Post #724

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from Greo
ZOMG, its almost as if your right, then we'll lynch you!
I'm going to laugh really hard if that's how it turns out, lol.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:30 pm Demented Shaman Post #725

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
DTBK, you're giving too much feedback on clue interpretation -.- Moose gives like none.

Devilesk, your random accusations suck. I've seen you change your vote like five times and it's still fucking nighttime. You'd never get elected for mayor.
Stfu noob. I'm just going with what's the best option at the time. I'm not one of those idiots who say STAY THE COURSE! And it's not even time to vote yet anyway.

And stfu Nerdy. It's as if you don't like DTBK telling us stuff. MAFIA MUCH? Townies suck anyway, we need as much info as we can get.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:30 pm Greo Post #726

Quote from name:devilesk
DTBK, you're giving too much feedback on clue interpretation -.- Moose gives like none.

Devilesk, your random accusations suck. I've seen you change your vote like five times and it's still fucking nighttime. You'd never get elected for mayor.
Stfu noob. I'm just going with what's the best option at the time. I'm not one of those idiots who say STAY THE COURSE! And it's not even time to vote yet anyway.

And stfu Nerdy. It's as if you don't like DTBK telling us stuff. MAFIA MUCH?
When morning comes, I'm voting Devilesk.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:31 pm Demented Shaman Post #727

Quote from Greo

If your little PM crap told you I was mafia, then you're an IDIOT. I hope I die and then everyone can see how wrong you are.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:33 pm Greo Post #728

Quote from Greo

If your little PM crap told you I was mafia, then you're an IDIOT. I hope I die and then everyone can see how wrong you are.
Obviously you don't know the point of the PM, then ;-)

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:35 pm Demented Shaman Post #729

Whatever.

Anyway, here's more evidence just to further show that I'm not mafia. Take it or leave it. If you people still believe I'm mafia after all I've done, then you're all hopeless.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:40 pm Greo Post #730

That could have been easily photoshopped.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:45 pm Demented Shaman Post #731

Quote from Greo
I like I said, take it or leave it.

And if you're so confident that whatever you got out of that stupid PM pointed towards me being mafia, why don't you tell us exactly why? So far your accusation seems like a bunch of bullshit.

So far I've seen nothing but attempts to distract the town instead of trying to gather clues and get interpretations.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:48 pm Greo Post #732

Quote from Greo

And if you're so confident that whatever you got out of that stupid PM pointed towards me being mafia, why don't you tell us exactly why? So far your accusation seems like a bunch of bullshit.

So far I've seen nothing but attempts to distract the town instead of trying to gather clues and get interpretations.
You still haven't got it, have you? Determining whether you were Mafia or not was not had nothing to do with the PM.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:51 pm Demented Shaman Post #733

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo

You still haven't got it, have you? Determining whether you were Mafia or not was not had nothing to do with the PM.
Then explain the purpose of the PM instead of being mysterious about it.

Anyway, back to actually trying to figure out clues and stuff. Going back to that line in day 1 about the "artful escape" I thought that might be linked to the art forum, so we might want to check that out.
Here's one topic in which a few mafia players have participated in. http://www.staredit.net/topic/2643/

From day 1:
Only the moon and a single golden star shine in the overcast night. Overall, a fine cover is provided for murderous mischief.
http://www.staredit.net/topic/754/
Although I'm almost certain A of st isn't mafia.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2008, 9:58 pm by devilesk.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:57 pm Greo Post #734

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo

Anyway, back to actually trying to figure out clues and stuff. Going back to that line in day 1 about the "artful escape" I thought that might be linked to the art forum, so we might want to check that out.
Here's one topic in which a few mafia players have participated in. http://www.staredit.net/topic/2643/
At morning, you'll find out ;)

None.

Jul 8 2008, 9:59 pm Demented Shaman Post #735

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo

... are you implying that I'm going to be hit tonight?

I bet you're an idiot Boondock Saint. :-_-:

None.

Jul 8 2008, 10:00 pm Greo Post #736

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo

If I were, I definately wouldn't be targeting you. It'd be a waste of a hit. Rather, I'd hit DapperDan instead, if I were a Boondock.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 10:01 pm Demented Shaman Post #737

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo

If I were, I definately wouldn't be targeting you. It'd be a waste of a hit. Rather, I'd hit DapperDan instead, if I were a Boondock.
Why must you wait until the morning?

Also has anyone tried deciphering this:
Several forms emerge from the shadows and gesture towards the box and the money, "We'll be taking those". "Mafia, I should known" remarked the man with the antlers. The mafia made a simply but cryptic reply: "Yes, I have moved."
I don't get the cryptic reply, "Yes, I have moved." What does that mean?

Also, Dapperdan is a moderator of the art forum.

Various words were exchanged in argument as everyone spoke at once. Little sense was made for those ten seconds, at which point the mafia opened fire.
Possibly an allusion to a past topic/argument?

None.

Jul 8 2008, 10:04 pm Greo Post #738

It's more fun that way. That and if I explained myself, I'd have to assume that Dark_Marine died tonight.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 10:05 pm Demented Shaman Post #739

Quote from Greo
It's more fun that way. That and if I explained myself, I'd have to assume that Dark_Marine died tonight.
Are you hoping that I die tonight?

None.

Jul 8 2008, 10:07 pm Greo Post #740

Quote from Greo
Are you hoping that I die tonight?
I don't care if you die, but you're still a jackass. Also, the cryptic message may be about someone who recently moved, or perhaps someone who changed their name or avatar recently but probably the former.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 35 36 37 38 3979 >
  Back to forum