Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4179 >

Jul 9 2008, 9:50 pm Demented Shaman Post #761

Well, looks like our boondock saint is smart!

Quote from Doodle77
Quote from name:Hobos
Two billion people?
Farty?
Farty is 1billion.

Suspicious now?

None.

Jul 9 2008, 10:09 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #762

👻 👾 👽 💪

:C
I wasn't even here for the night because my power went out and my internet exploded.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 9 2008, 10:19 pm Doodle77 Post #763

Quote from name:devilesk
Well, looks like our boondock saint is smart!

Quote from Doodle77
Quote from name:Hobos
Two billion people?
Farty?
Farty is 1billion.

Suspicious now?
I got tricked :/

None.

Jul 9 2008, 10:22 pm MadZombie Post #764

"golden star of appreciation"
Devilisk for his name color
or Fatal execption for his avatar

They shot dapper in the eyes and forhead, kinda reminds me of Viet-X's avatar.

None.

Jul 9 2008, 11:55 pm Doodle77 Post #765

I vote MadZombie.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 12:03 am MadZombie Post #766

hmm, can u vote for urself ? cuz im really looking suspicous right now :(
Edit: i vote Doodle77.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 12:13 am Lingie Post #767

Still I am not avenged.. Why must you people change target..

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 10 2008, 12:18 am Greo Post #768

Well, this is definitely bad for us.

The sun sets as the town drifts off to sleep. The night air is as still and dead as the people who will soon be struck down and killed. The mafia walk the empty streets of the town, taking the most direct route to their target. Little do the mafia notice that a figure is following them and watching them from the rooftops. Stealthily, the man jumps between buildings in pursuit of the mafia. Heading into the dense fields of crops, the mafia seek to complete some unfinished business. On the rooftop, the man crouches out of sight and awaits the mafia's return.

Resting in sleep, Dapperdan is exhausted from a long day of work on his farm. Dapperdan is having such a peaceful sleep that he is undisturbed by the mafia picking the lock of his front door. Eventually, though, he is awakened by the sense of a hand over his mouth. Failing to scream, he notices four guns pointed at his head, a mafia sternly commands him not to shout. "Tell us where the key you found is." Dapperdan complies and points to a drawer accross the room. One of the mafia lowers his gun and walks over to it. After tossing Dapperdan's nicely folded clothing on to the floor, he retrieves the key and places it in his pocket.

Dapperdan regrets ever getting involved; he regrets taking the key as the mafia speak the last words he will ever hear. "You have our gratitude. This will be quick and painless." smiles the mafia member. The three mafia still holding guns simultaneously fire their weapons into Dapperdan's eyes and forehead, killing him instantly. Swiftly exiting the house, they go through the crop fields and back on the town streets.

Around the corner and down a block, a ragtag militia composed of NerdyTerdy, Merrell, and Hynk is out patrolling for the mafia. As the mafia turn the corner, the mafia notices they are in perfect flanking position. Focused and filled with anticipation, the mafia do not notice the mysterious man, who still waits on the rooftops, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

The mafia fire their guns first, taking the militia group by surprise. Hynk flips over and down on to the ground, caught in the initial stream of bullets. Merrell turns and fires as NerdyTerdy runs for cover while shooting. Both of the two militia men cannot hit their mafia targets as Merrell flops to the floor, his life claimed in the exchange of gunfire. NerdyTerdy gets the gold star for smart tactics as he crouches behind a car for cover. Unfortunately, NerdyTerdy exposes himself for too long to return fire. Long enough for a weapons master to finish the defeat of the townsperson group.

The mafia walks over to examine the dead body of NerdyTerdy. The mafia have their backs turned as they reflect in delight at their beautiful picture of destruction. The man on the rooftops silently jumps down and moves toward the mafia. With his left hand, he tosses a grenade into the middle of the mafia. With his right hand, he removes a knife from a sheath on his belt. Driving the knife into a mafia member's neck precisely as the grenade goes off, the shocked mafia begins to panic. The grenade is a smoke grenade and the mafia's blind firing completely misses the concealed man, who takes the key from FarTy1billion's pocket and vanishes into the night. The mafia, baffled and frustrated at how they had been sneak attacked, disperse for the night.

Pleased to discover a dead mafia among the bodies of townspeople, the town knows there are still mafia out there. Settling into the town hall, they begin to argue over who must face the guillotine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Blue is a possible clue to a shapeshifter, green are mafia clues.
Clues are pointing to Devilesk, Zombeh, and Dark_Marine.

EDIT: I vote Devilesk. Gold star for effort matches his name's color (although it's not true gold, it's still damn close) as well as the fact that he was 'baffled' (changing his vote multiple times) as well as frustrated (angry at me and a few others).

Post has been edited 7 time(s), last time on Jul 10 2008, 1:52 am by Doodan. Reason: el quoto

None.

Jul 10 2008, 12:51 am MadZombie Post #769

wait wait what clues point to me? id like to know :(
edit: is still and dead? is that it? okay just wanted to know.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 12:55 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #770

Just here for the activity... well not really

I would like to point out that Doodle has avoided 2 days of lynching.

>__<

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jul 10 2008, 12:56 am Greo Post #771

Quote from name:Zombeh
You've got clues against you from other days too.

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin

>__<
Yeah, I know.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 12:58 am MadZombie Post #772

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:Zombeh
You've got clues against you from other days too.

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin

>__<
Yeah, I know.
ah, its cool though im confident JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

PARDON ME !! FFS EVERYONES GONNA BS ME ;_;

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:10 am WoAHorde Post #773

I vote Doodle, why? Farty DEFENDED him earlier in the game when clues that had some value were against him. Time and time again, more clues have been made against Doodle, and ignored. Doodle also defended Farty when he was accused.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:25 am FatalException Post #774

Quote from WoAHorde
I vote Doodle, why? Farty DEFENDED him earlier in the game when clues that had some value were against him. Time and time again, more clues have been made against Doodle, and ignored. Doodle also defended Farty when he was accused.
Holeh shit, it's logic. This is a strange addition to this game.

/agree until someone else comes up with something better

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:27 am MadZombie Post #775

so all we gotta do is look through the spam and look at who defended who? :D

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:29 am Ultraviolet Post #776

Actually, ignore my last post. Gold star has been previously mentioned.

Jul 10 2008, 1:47 am Zell. Post #777

I vote DOODLE77 because we should have lynched him long ago, i dont need to explain it.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:48 am Demented Shaman Post #778

All I can say is that it would be a waste of a lynch if you voted for me. I doubt the "gold star" connection is that obvious and stupid.
EDIT: I vote Devilesk. Gold star for effort matches his name's color (although it's not true gold, it's still damn close) as well as the fact that he was 'baffled' (changing his vote multiple times) as well as frustrated (angry at me and a few others).
That's a pretty weak interpretation in my opinion.

Anyway, it's still early and I'll just defend myself with a better case for someone to lynch.

Currently I'm suspicious of Doodle and MadZombie. Doodle for the reasons other people said, and Zombie for his surface level and seemingly stupid replies.

However, Greo does have a point in mentioning gold star. It has been repeated.
Only the moon and a single golden star shine in the overcast night. Overall, a fine cover is provided for murderous mischief.
From day 1.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 10 2008, 1:54 am by devilesk.

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:55 am cheeze Post #779

What's the gold star a reference to? :/

None.

Jul 10 2008, 1:56 am Demented Shaman Post #780

http://www.staredit.net/topic/2855/
Weapons master

And we still haven't made use of that 4 and 20 clue, which seems like the most definite clue we have. We just need to make a strong connection to someone.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4179 >
  Back to forum