Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: It's been fun.
It's been fun.
Jun 17 2008, 5:30 pm
By: Voyager7456  

Jun 18 2008, 12:47 am dumbducky Post #21

Sad day.

I claim the Voy Möbius strip, Voy box, and Voy cube.

I don't even know how I did that double post.

tits

Jun 18 2008, 3:38 am Excalibur Post #22

The sword and the faith

Oh my my my.

Yeah, saw this coming a lot. Whenever id talk to you about how you werent at mod nights and how MM just wasnt the same without you, you didnt seem to really hear it. It was like yeah, i know, whatever, and i cant see how that happened. MM was a great thing you built. SEN modding is only possible because of work you and other early modders did. Farty is right Voy, i remember talking to you before and what its like now, and maybe it works better for your RL, but its just not the Voy i was idolizing when i first joined up here. Ever since my first post i always said 'Look at those MM guys, theyre all smart and respected and funny, i wanna be like them.'.

Ill miss you a lot.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jun 20 2008, 10:22 pm Polaris Post #23

Quote from Excalibur
Oh my my my.

Yeah, saw this coming a lot. Whenever id talk to you about how you werent at mod nights and how MM just wasnt the same without you, you didnt seem to really hear it. It was like yeah, i know, whatever, and i cant see how that happened. MM was a great thing you built. SEN modding is only possible because of work you and other early modders did. Farty is right Voy, i remember talking to you before and what its like now, and maybe it works better for your RL, but its just not the Voy i was idolizing when i first joined up here. Ever since my first post i always said 'Look at those MM guys, theyre all smart and respected and funny, i wanna be like them.'.

Ill miss you a lot.
I honestly couldn't agree more.

Goodbye Voyager... We will all miss you.

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jun 21 2008, 2:10 am marxel Post #24

Goodbye, Voy. I learned much from you.

In memory of Voy aka NinjaEggMan, we shall spam the egg song on the welcome thread.

None.

Jun 21 2008, 2:14 am Demented Shaman Post #25

Bye nub. :D

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Jun 21 2008, 3:18 am by devilesk. Reason: EDIT THIS BITCH: FUCK YOU

None.

Jun 23 2008, 3:11 am Syphon Post #26

<3

None.

Jun 27 2008, 2:19 am Esponeo Post #27

This topic was originally locked by me.

It has now been unlocked.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 28 2008, 1:47 am by Esponeo.

None.

Jun 28 2008, 2:55 am WoAHorde Post #28

I'm sorry I never saw this topic earlier while you were still frequenting the forums and topic.

Voyager, you helped me along when I first started my modding career, and were always there to help. You introduced me to EVE, and helped me there too. You are by far, one of the most awesome people I have ever met. You've made my SC experience one of the best I've ever had, and enhanced that with mods. I'm sorry to see you go, and hope to talk and game with you in the future.

Cheers to my favourite Pod Pilot and SC Modder.

o/

None.

Jun 28 2008, 9:05 am Reflow Post #29

Probably be back for SC2? WIl you stick around in Mod Nights? Or you are completely leaving?

I hope so... at least come back for Starcraft2!

None.

Options
  Back to forum