Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Anime?
Anime?
May 28 2008, 1:17 am
By: Xx.Doom.xX
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Jun 14 2010, 6:37 pm rockz Post #81

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Zycorax
Quote from rockz
sprakken snakker du norsk?
Yes I do :P
I went to Skogfjorden when I was 8 :P.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jun 14 2010, 7:01 pm Sand Wraith Post #82

she/her

FURI KURI (FLCL). Man, both anime and manga were incredibly trippy.
Neon Genesis Evangelion. Incredible. Original anime's ending is quite atrophic. I still don't really understand it very well.
Elfin (or Elfen) Lied. The anime is touching, but the original manga is quite whacked, especially near the end.
Pokemon (first seasons only, new stuff is trash). Digimon (limited again to earlier seasons). DBZ was meh-ish. YU-GI-OH.

Looking through manga list...

1/2 (Half) Prince, interesting.
Mahou Sensei Negima! aka: Negima! Magister Negi Mag. lulz
Franken Fran. Awesome.
Record of Fallen Vampire aka: Vampire Juuji Kai. It was interesting in the beginning, but as it progressed, I think it really fell apart. WAY too many "I ACTUALLY HAVE X POWER" reveals.
Happy World. A bit strange, but certainly worth reading until the end, IMO.
Air. I don't really get it. It extracted a "meh" reaction from me.
Tsuiteru Kanojo. Quite sweet/funny/lulzy, actually.

Aaaand that's it from me so far. lolis

Jun 14 2010, 7:58 pm poison_us Post #83

Back* from the grave

DBZ was badass, but it got annoying when they introduced:
"zomg, Goku died again. He must like martyrdom. Oh, [insert name resembling other stuffs here] is coming to kill all human/namekian/universal life, gotta get those damn balls again."
Also, about the same time, this happened:
"I (Goku) am getting beat. Time for some deus ex machina to come along and let me save others, and probably die. OH YOU BAD MAN YOU KILLED KRILLIN!"

Jun 14 2010, 8:15 pm Zycorax Post #84

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
Neon Genesis Evangelion. Incredible. Original anime's ending is quite atrophic. I still don't really understand it very well.
That's what I love about it :w00t: They made a movie with an alternate ending later (The End of Evangelion) and I assume there will be yet another different ending in the final Evangelion movie remake when it comes.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum