By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 >

Jul 24 2009, 12:33 am Demented Shaman Post #81

Eggball is more fun than Temple Siege.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 1:27 am killer_sss Post #82

Quote from name:Pariah

if you say so. personally i am not impressed.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 4:20 pm Demented Shaman Post #83

Have you played it? I'm sure you haven't played v2 because I've only played it mostly privately and a few times publicly.

The new Egg Ball v2 can be downloaded here: http://www.nibbits.com/sc/maps/view/127161/

None.

Jul 24 2009, 5:17 pm UnholyUrine Post #84

You're just jealous :P

None.

Jul 24 2009, 5:31 pm Demented Shaman Post #85

Quote from UnholyUrine

You're just jealous :P
No, it's been proven that Eggball > TS. You're so jealous that you have to come into my topic and try to prove me wrong. That's sad. Why don't you go count the number of times I've posted in your TS topics?

Kilobyte for kilobyte Eggball is packed with way more fun than TS. For under 40kb you can't get more fun anywhere else.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 6:02 pm UnholyUrine Post #86

o.O I never tried to prove that TS > Eggball...
I said it was a hard to get used to... :\

That Kilobyte thing we'd have to have a statistically proven way of measuring fun in order to do that.. Plus I can still compress TS even more XD

I don't know how many times you've posted at my topic.. But I do know how many times you posted in your OWN topic.. How many times you posted In a Row (5 times?)... and How sensitive you are :P

EDIT: Ooh Ooh.. and it isn't even My topic.. it's CAFG's

None.

Jul 24 2009, 6:13 pm Demented Shaman Post #87

Quote from UnholyUrine
o.O I never tried to prove that TS > Eggball...
I said it was a hard to get used to... :\
Only for noobs. I've played this with many people and there are some very good first-timers out there.
Also, let me quote one of Moose's posts in the TS topic.
Easy to learn.
Difficult to master.
The same thing applies to Eggball.
Quote from UnholyUrine
That Kilobyte thing we'd have to have a statistically proven way of measuring fun in order to do that.. Plus I can still compress TS even more XD
Eggball is ridiculously smaller than TS both in map size and map dimensions. Compare that to it's also ridiculously simpler gameplay and it is safe to assume that Eggball is more densely packed with fun than TS.

Quote from UnholyUrine
I don't know how many times you've posted at my topic.. But I do know how many times you posted in your OWN topic.. How many times you posted In a Row (5 times?)... and How sensitive you are :P
If you look at the posts you will see that I'm actually posting about things I'm doing with the maps I'm making. I actually work on maps unlike other people, and finish them unlike other people.

Quote from UnholyUrine
I was referring to both TS topics. I don't even care if you made the topic or not, it's still your map. So all in all, that was irrelevant and pointless.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 24 2009, 6:20 pm by Pariah.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 7:59 pm killer_sss Post #88

Quote from UnholyUrine
[quote=name:UnholyUrine]
I was referring to both TS topics. I don't even care if you made the topic or not, it's still your map. So all in all, that was irrelevant and pointless.
it may be his original map but the old version is being manipulated by a different person now not him.

The comment towards finishing is irealvant since it is finished. Some people just like to put a little more work into there maps than others hence the newest version he has been manipulating.

Have you played it? I'm sure you haven't played v2 because I've only played it mostly privately and a few times publicly.

The new Egg Ball v2 can be downloaded here: http://www.nibbits.com/sc/maps/view/127161/

yes i have played it and you didn't say i had to play version two. i played the version that is linked on page one and didn't find it all that fun. Btw generally if you don't like the first version you most likely wont like the following versions since they are based off the same gameplay and elements.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 8:06 pm Demented Shaman Post #89

Quote from killer_sss
Quote from UnholyUrine
[quote=name:UnholyUrine]
it may be his original map but the old version is being manipulated by a different person now not him.

The comment towards finishing is irealvant since it is finished. Some people just like to put a little more work into there maps than others hence the newest version he has been manipulating.
Unholy is still editing his map. You don't need to edit perfection, hence the lack of edits to eggball v2.

Quote from killer_sss

yes i have played it and you didn't say i had to play version two. i played the version that is linked on page one and didn't find it all that fun. Btw generally if you don't like the first version you most likely wont like the following versions since they are based off the same gameplay and elements.
If you do not want to play Egg Ball that is your loss.

In the meantime I have been enjoying playing some very good games against experienced eggballers.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 8:06 pm Falkoner Post #90

Why don't you go count the number of times I've posted in your TS topics?

You posted in the v1 topic 9 times, and in the v1.5 topic once. He has only posted in your topic 3 times :)

None.

Jul 24 2009, 8:16 pm Demented Shaman Post #91

Quote from Falkoner
Why don't you go count the number of times I've posted in your TS topics?

You posted in the v1 topic 9 times, and in the v1.5 topic once. He has only posted in your topic 3 times :)
LOL. SELF OWNED. I definitely thought I checked for my name in the replies counter. I didn't see any yellow, but I guess I scrolled down through the list too fast. LOL

Anyway, check what I actually said in those posts. I bet I didn't trash talk TS.

None.

Jul 25 2009, 12:09 am Demented Shaman Post #92

Wow, I just played an EPIC game of Eggball.

It was a timed 5 minute game. Right from the beginning I was getting owned 5-0. I began to chip away getting the lead down to two, but with one minute left I was down by four. With 30 seconds left I was down by three. Then I went on a rampage and scored 3 straight to tie the game and send it into a one minute overtime. I took the lead and never looked back. I ended up winning 15-13.

I highly recommend people watch the replay to get an idea of how a competitive game is played. It's like less than five minutes long, real time. My comeback in the game was epic.

Attachments:
eggball epic.rep
Hits: 4 Size: 35.81kb

None.

Jul 25 2009, 3:41 am killer_sss Post #93

Unholy is still editing his map. You don't need to edit perfection, hence the lack of edits to eggball v2.

lol thats funny. That is like saying change is pointless since your supposibly "perfect" map will be entertaining forever. I mean this is why starcraft 2 isn't coming because people don't need some new things to explore.

None.

Jul 25 2009, 4:39 am Demented Shaman Post #94

Quote from killer_sss

lol thats funny. That is like saying change is pointless since your supposibly "perfect" map will be entertaining forever. I mean this is why starcraft 2 isn't coming because people don't need some new things to explore.
No, you don't understand at all. This map is perfect, but one perfect map does not mean another completely different map can't be made.

None.

Jul 25 2009, 7:23 am killer_sss Post #95

nor do u understand meh.

None.

Jul 25 2009, 10:25 pm Demented Shaman Post #96

Quote from killer_sss
nor do u understand meh.
No, you're wrong. Change may or may not be pointless. It depends on what you're trying to change. If a map does not need change then yes, change is pointless. If a map does need change then no, change is not pointless.

None.

Jul 27 2009, 6:47 am Demented Shaman Post #97

DLDB file for v1 has been updated http://www.staredit.net/?file=386

Also v2 has been uploaded http://www.staredit.net/?file=1441

None.

Jul 27 2009, 3:19 pm Hug A Zergling Post #98

No Macs :(

None.

Jul 29 2009, 12:19 am Demented Shaman Post #99

Eggball v3 is coming along nicely. It uses a 2-pixel grid which allows for much smoother control and gameplay.

I'm adding the option in the beginning to choose to play as a devourer. The devourer will be a slower unit with less ability to control the ball, but it is bigger and probably easier to control.

None.

Jul 31 2009, 9:33 pm killer_sss Post #100

Eggball v3 is coming along nicely. It uses a 2-pixel grid which allows for much smoother control and gameplay.

I'm adding the option in the beginning to choose to play as a devourer. The devourer will be a slower unit with less ability to control the ball, but it is bigger and probably easier to control.

hmmm i guess you do need to edit perfection or more likely it never was perfection.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum