Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What would you be doing?
What would you be doing?
Apr 4 2008, 5:02 am
By: Rantent
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Apr 15 2008, 1:11 am Centreri Post #61

Relatively ancient and inactive

That would be awesome. I want to be the first President of the United States of NASA ever.

You people will never get a girl
You're just jealous.

If there was no internet.. I'd read helluva lot more. And considering I sometimes go as fast as a novel a day with the internet (Stephen King novels ftw), that's just scary.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:14 am Hug A Zergling Post #62

Id finally get around to beat the Campaign Missions. lol im no good at melee, still stuck in Zerg Missions :P

None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:19 am Hercanic Post #63

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

I'm already the first admiral the military never had! =oD

As for the Interwebs, I'm assuming the question is what if it had never been created, thus affecting the course of my whole life, rather than if the internet were taken out of my life at this moment and what I would do. Well, I'm not sure, but I know my life would be significantly different. I know I would have been much more shy, as the internet wouldn't have been there as an outlet for socializing. My family moved around quite a bit, and each change made it harder and harder to make friends.

Apr 15 2008, 1:20 am Hug A Zergling Post #64

Wait, why isn't it created? Like, if it wasn't made, maybe with all the free time, someone would creat a thing...that goes on your computer, and connects you to computers all over the world...but it would be called the HUGAZERGLING file.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 3:50 am Hercanic Post #65

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Dear Hug:
It's because aliens invaded in the 1970's. We repelled them, but not before they ionized the atmosphere with their LAZERS, which created too much electromagnetic interferrence for the internet to be feasible. No one remembers this because of the drugs. There, a preposterous explaination for a hypothetical question. =oD

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum