Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 6

29%
None.
No 15

72%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 21 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Sep 7 2007, 11:57 pm mikelat Post #21

This was suggested when maplantis was going to phase out. Since that is no longer happening its no longer a problem.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 1:09 am Praetor Post #22

layin' in the cut

I'm so happy Maplantis is living. No disrespect to SEN, it is my 2nd favorite mapmaking site, but I like Maplantis a bit more. One of the reasons for this is the theme/skin. I like the skin/theme here, but IMO Maplantis layout/skin/theme > SEN layout/skin/theme.

this too shall pass

Sep 8 2007, 5:32 am Forsaken Archer Post #23

I fully intend to change your opinion on that. Syphon is planning on helping :D.
But if you like blue (I like blue) and you want a different skin, why not make it yourself? Change the css colors to blue, change the images to blue (preserve file names) and upload me a copy. If nothing else, just for shits and giggles (assuming yoshi doesn't care, like if maplantis would phase out in the future or something).

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:46 am]
RIVE -- :wob:
[2024-4-22. : 6:48 pm]
Ultraviolet -- :wob:
[2024-4-21. : 1:32 pm]
Oh_Man -- I will
[2024-4-20. : 11:29 pm]
Zoan -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: yeah i'm tryin to go through all the greatest hits and get the runs up on youtube so my senile ass can appreciate them more readily
You should do my Delirus map too; it's a little cocky to say but I still think it's actually just a good game lol
[2024-4-20. : 8:20 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Goons were functioning like stalkers, I think a valk was made into a banshee, all sorts of cool shit
[2024-4-20. : 8:20 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Oh wait, no I saw something else. It was more melee style, and guys were doing warpgate shit and morphing lings into banelings (Infested terran graphics)
[2024-4-20. : 8:18 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: lol SC2 in SC1: https://youtu.be/pChWu_eRQZI
oh ya I saw that when Armo posted it on Discord, pretty crazy
[2024-4-20. : 8:09 pm]
Vrael -- thats less than half of what I thought I'd need, better figure out how to open SCMDraft on windows 11
[2024-4-20. : 8:09 pm]
Vrael -- woo baby talk about a time crunch
[2024-4-20. : 8:08 pm]
Vrael -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: yeah i'm tryin to go through all the greatest hits and get the runs up on youtube so my senile ass can appreciate them more readily
so that gives me approximately 27 more years to finish tenebrous before you get to it?
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: jun3hong