Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Zerg unit stats
Zerg unit stats
Mar 25 2008, 4:09 pm
By: chuiu  

Apr 20 2008, 7:42 pm Hug A Zergling Post #21

what was wrong with SC64? it was the best RTS Game for n64!

None.

Apr 21 2008, 6:50 pm Vi3t-X Post #22

1) Bad Controls
2) Shady Graphics
3) Minimal Usage of Editor
4) No Real Bonuses rather than that 1 secret Mission
5) Gay Cheat System

None.

Apr 21 2008, 9:48 pm BeDazed Post #23

1) Bad Controls
2) Shady Graphics
4) No Real Bonuses rather than that 1 secret Mission
5) Gay Cheat System
Stop trolling Starcraft.

None.

Apr 22 2008, 4:26 am FatalException Post #24

The lack of powerful suicide bombers saddens me (lolCIAwatchingmenow). I mean, rly, only 40 damage from a baneling? That's nothing to the good ol' infested Terran... And the permanent thievery of command centers. I miss that too. But does ultralisk burrowing make up for it? :dontgetit:
Quote from rockz
Quote from wikipedia
However, Stukov still continues to feature in the StarCraft series. In Blizzard's separate mission "Deception", the deceased vice admiral briefly reappears as an infested Terran, in a secret Confederate science facility which he proceeds to blow up.[31] This infestation is also displayed in concept art by Samwise Didier.[32] He later appears in another map of the month, "Mercenaries II", in which he hires several mercenary groups to destroy some of his adversaries.[33] The reason for Stukov's resurrection is explained in the StarCraft 64 secret mission "Resurrection IV", where it is revealed that he was infested by a cerebrate named Kaloth and is in command of the "New Swarm" on Braxis.[15] As a result of this Artanis sends Raynor and Taldarin to inject him with an experimental serum that can undo Zerg infestation. The serum reverses the effects on Stukov and leaves him as a healthy human, although somewhat melancholy and bitter.[15] Without a leader, the New Swarm go berserk; Raynor, Taladrin and Stukov are able to evacuate the planet before the surface of Braxis is destroyed by Artanis.[15] Stukov's ultimate fate is left unresolved, although Chris Metzen has confirmed that the secret mission is canon[34] and Blizzard Entertainment are believed to be planning to reintroduce the character in the future.[16]
Starcraft 64 was bs. After reading (skimming) the article, I have to say, who the fuck are these people?
Wait, no, they're cheating. If they have that serum, then they'll use it on Kerrigan! GASP! She'll be human again! *tears o' joy*

... Couldn't they just stick the Overmind with that, sit back, and lulz?

None.

Apr 22 2008, 7:27 am BeDazed Post #25

Wait, no, they're cheating. If they have that serum, then they'll use it on Kerrigan! GASP! She'll be human again! *tears o' joy*

They had to fight through an entire swarm to get Stukov. If they want to do it on Kerrigan, they'll have to annihilate the Zerg.

None.

Apr 22 2008, 5:47 pm Centreri Post #26

Relatively ancient and inactive

Don't blame them. There was no N64 version of ScmDraft.

None.

Apr 23 2008, 2:29 am FatalException Post #27

Quote from BeDazed

They had to fight through an entire swarm to get Stukov. If they want to do it on Kerrigan, they'll have to annihilate the Zerg.
And they will, because Jimmy <3 Kerri.

None.

Apr 23 2008, 9:50 pm Vi3t-X Post #28

Me not trolling starcraft... Im just saying that StarCraft64 has its flaws...

And the Stukov/Kerrigan subject:
Remember that in 1 FACILITY there was a new brood.
Kerrigan is usually outdoors... do the math, I hope you find out how fast you'd die.

None.

Options
  Back to forum