Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: [POLL] MMO, what will it be?
[POLL] MMO, what will it be?
Mar 25 2008, 3:10 am
By: Alzarath
Pages: 1 2 3 >

Polls
What will the new Blizzard MMO be?
What will the new Blizzard MMO be?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Warcraft 1

2%
None.
Starcraft 20

38%
None.
Diablo 22

42%
None.
Vikings 3

6%
None.
GTA 2

4%
None.
Other 5

10%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 53 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Mar 25 2008, 3:10 am Alzarath Post #1

Praetor

Well, we all wanna know what the new MMO will be, well, what do you think it will be?

None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:12 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #2

Just here for the activity... well not really

Vikings!

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 25 2008, 3:34 am UNORiGiNAL Post #3

Diablo!

None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:40 am candle12345 Post #4

Woops.
Diablo.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:40 am Twitch Post #5

Its either going to be D# because they finally have a chance to do it or,they will make something brand new :O.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 4:06 am Praetor Post #6

layin' in the cut

Diablo 3 obv

this too shall pass

Mar 25 2008, 9:36 am marxel Post #7

Isn't Diablo already an MMO?

Either way, I bet Diablo or a new universe.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 9:45 am candle12345 Post #8

I hate everyone saying Diablo is an MMO.
If you use that logic, then WCIII WCIIBnet Edition and SC are all MMORTS.
It's the same as all MP RPGs. Just because you can party up with multiple people doesn't make it an MMO.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 12:04 pm EzDay281 Post #9

Isn't Diablo already an MMO?
Distinction here, as I understand it, is that Diablo II only allows upto eight players to play in an isolated "world"; MMO's do not carry such a limit, and use large, persistent servers.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 1:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #10

Just here for the pie

Diablo! And why would they make another Warcraft MMO, they have one already. And GTA is copyrighted by Rockstar :O .

Mar 25 2008, 7:18 pm Money Post #11

It will be Diablo, but gogo starcraft mmo!

None.

Mar 25 2008, 7:34 pm chuiu Post #12

Diablo MMO would be terrible. If it isn't Starcraft its fail.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 9:38 pm Syphon Post #13

Quote from chuiu
Diablo MMO would be terrible. If it isn't Starcraft its fail.

The difference between a normal Diablo and an MMO Diablo is just player number.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 10:58 pm chuiu Post #14

Yup, and Diablo is terrible. (if you can't tell by now, I didn't like Diablo)

None.

Mar 28 2008, 3:18 am midget_man_66 Post #15

A starcraft mmorpg would be awesome. mmorpg. yes, i meant the rpg part. i think it owuld be kool to select either Terran Zerg or Protoss, then enter a vast universe as a templar, or a marine, or a hydra just kinda killin shit and doing kool campeigns in space in the starcraft-universe. hopping from planet to planet... Hell id be content if they made the mmorpg of starcraft on char for all i care. i just think it would be badass.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:51 pm T-MaStAA Post #16

Diablo has a large fan base I think it would be easy for Blizzard to pump out a new one with better graphics n stuffto make allot of money.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:58 pm candle12345 Post #17

I think if SC ever becomes an MMO [I've thought about this for hours, believe me.]
Zerg will be 'grinding' npcs.
Toss will be hard for noobs, set up for your 2nd character.
Terran will be the starting point, that isn't to say they'll suck, toss and terran will have seperate styled gameplay. Toss, working in one of the castes, as khalai, templar or [the other one i forget] terrans choose from firebat, marine, or ghost. As they go up levels, each of the infantry types gets access to vehicles and better weaponry, and eventually chooses an allegiance. [korhal, dominion etc.]

So lategame, you could have a level 70 rine, siege tank or wraith, which you fly around pwning little zergies with.
PvP works like SC as it is, once you reach the level cap [100?] you can elect to become a commander, commanders must pay a BIG fee, and be approved and watched over by administrators [there's only a few commanders per server, 10-20 online at a time] and then you go play melee matches. As a soldier, you go to a window, and decide 'Join battle as [Unit]' unit being whatever you are, you go into a queue, and as soon as a commander builds your unit, you enter the field ready to kick ass. You get orders and fight to the death, gaining XP for kills. Battles go against Toss [other players] Terrans [as toss] and Zerg [easy beginner pvp, mostly tutorials, less exp but still good later on, these games are controlled by commanders too!].

I haven't thought about toss much, but whatever they do, I want MMOFPRPG :D

None.

Mar 30 2008, 5:47 pm MadZombie Post #18

I think If their would be a Starcraft MMO(RPG) it would be in a way like the Sims. I'd Think you'd start out as a civilian(with a gun) on some random planet/server just living it up everyday. Maybe you wanna ride your drop ship or vulture to go catch some merc's in Mar sara? maybe you wanna go to Bob's guns to get Those U-234(w/e) rounds you always wanted for your guas rifle. Maybe some flash bangs? cloaking field? Lockdown missles? etc. Then maybe you'd get enough fredits from doing missons to buy your own commands center and start a small civilization to have a self producing "company" that mines Minerals?

idk but having to pick a "class" of Marine,ghost,or f-bat seems to simple and boring =(

None.

Mar 30 2008, 10:41 pm KrayZee Post #19

StarCraft III, the MMORTS filled with mostly Koreans, Canadians and Americans.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 11:58 pm candle12345 Post #20

Quote from KrAzY
StarCraft III, the MMORTS filled with mostly Koreans, Canadians and Americans.

Korean MMOers.
This time, they aren't farming.

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum