Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Favorite Melee Player?
Favorite Melee Player?
Mar 16 2008, 8:56 pm
By: T-MaStAA
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Aug 15 2009, 11:05 pm ejac1337 Post #41

Jaedong FTW, golden mouse coming up.

None.

Aug 15 2009, 11:13 pm Excalibur Post #42

The sword and the faith

Quote from ejac1337
Jaedong FTW, golden mouse coming up.
You know it man. Lets hope our boy can do it.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 16 2009, 2:33 am Demented Shaman Post #43

Quote from ForTheSwarm
Quote from BeDazed
Pros don't play on pubs. It's a fact :\

Not true. Heard of B.net attack? It's where pros go on b.net and pwn noobs for fun, all while being shown on tv.
ROFL omg I want to see that shit.

None.

Aug 16 2009, 3:10 am XGenesis Post #44

Zerg = Jaedong
Toss = Bisu
Terran = Canata

:)

None.

Aug 16 2009, 5:16 am ejac1337 Post #45

Quote from XGenesis
Zerg = Jaedong
Toss = Bisu
Terran = Canata

Why Canata out of curiosity? I think there are more impressive/intersting terran players.

None.

Aug 16 2009, 3:17 pm Symmetry Post #46

Dungeon Master

I'm a bit of a patriot, so my favourite player of all time (now retired) is Giyom. In terms of current players, I really enjoy watching Iris/Berserker play.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 2 2009, 1:05 pm Grimmjow Post #47

its technically Progamer.

Jaedong/"insert Zerg here"
Bisu/Stork
Flash/Fantasy

Best of each race (currently)

None.

Sep 3 2009, 1:14 am Decency Post #48

UpMagic, Nada, and iloveoov I like watching. I can't possibly root for anyone who plays Protoss.

None.

Sep 3 2009, 1:53 am Thuy Post #49

THUY

None.

Sep 3 2009, 3:42 pm Grimmjow Post #50

Dont be cocky your not a Pro.

Also, my favorite player is Jaedong

I SUPPORT TEH SWARM~

None.

Sep 4 2009, 7:43 pm fire1337 Post #51

David Kim and Lore

None.

Sep 4 2009, 11:07 pm ClansAreForGays Post #52

Quote from Grimmjow
Dont be cocky your not a Pro.

Also, my favorite player is Jaedong

I SUPPORT TEH SWARM~
That wooshing sound is his joke going over your head.

Even worse is it wasn't thrown high at all.

Sep 5 2009, 5:32 pm fire1337 Post #53

I also like Cora, mainly because he plays toss.

None.

Dec 6 2009, 8:47 am AngerIsAGift Post #54

I like the way Calm plays, if you guys want to watch English commentaries of pro Korean games of especially the OSL or MSL, I recommend subscribing to RanshinDA for the MSL and NukeTheStars for the OSL. Other notable commentators include DiggitySC, moletrap, CholeraSC, SC2GGRise, KlazartSC, and HuskyStarCraft.

None.

Dec 9 2009, 5:33 pm XGenesis Post #55

Quote from ejac1337
Quote from XGenesis
Zerg = Jaedong
Toss = Bisu
Terran = Canata

Why Canata out of curiosity? I think there are more impressive/intersting terran players.

I Guess I just dont watch a lot of proleague, but I find him very entertaining to watch ><

None.

Dec 9 2009, 7:52 pm Super Duper Post #56

He is so cute <3

None.

Dec 9 2009, 8:06 pm Excalibur Post #57

The sword and the faith

As of right now my favorite players are Calm (Z), [Gosl]Flying (P), and Flash (T) (Even though he lost to Stork in the recent OSL. :( ).

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 10 2009, 3:35 am AngerIsAGift Post #58

Quote from BeDazed
Pros don't play on pubs. It's a fact :\ Ok. Heres a little measure.
800 - Very noob ( Knows little to no build orders, might have to doubt age, or the ability to play starcraft with much ease. Does not know all the functions SC has. )
900 - Noob ( Knows little build orders, not perfected. Also might have to doubt age, or the ability to play starcraft with much ease. Knows some of the functions SC has, but does not know all of it. )
1000 - Almost off of noob ( Knows some build orders, might be good in a few situations. Has little ability to play starcraft with much ease. Mostly know the functions SC has. )
1100 - Decent ( Knows most of build orders, some not perfected- or not even close. Might lack multitasking capabilities and the ability to micro simultaneously )
1200 - Good ( Knows all the build orders, might lack a few match ups- not even close to mastering even ONE race, but still capable of defeating most of public players. )
1300 - Better ( Knows all the build orders, might know advanced micro and closely immitate advanced build orders. Knows all functions and is able to use all functions with much ease. Is able to multitask with some difficulty. )
1400 - Very Good ( In addition to 1300 category, knows how to multitask with less difficulty. Able to perform some wicked micro, and be able to feel the game situation with some difficulty. )
1500 - Awesome ( In addition to 1400 category, the level has reached to a point when a player can play other races at 1200~1300 levels. Has game consistancy, multitasking capabilities are much better, even to a point being able to attack and micro 3~4 locations simultaneously. )
1600 - Great ( In addition to 1500 category, the player is not yet a semipro- but is close to one. If wished, he could get into famous clans- with some difficulty. Is very used to simultaneous multitasking and mass controlling. Is proficient in all build orders, and can play all races with high proficiency. )
1700 - Semi-pro ( The level has reached to a semi-pro level. Proficient and excels in every part of starcraft gaming. )
1800~1900+ ( These people are one out of 4,000 koreans of whom play at 1700 levels of starcraft gaming. )
Progamer levels are not here because they cannot be rated through simple measures like this.
On a note, most SEN players are between 800 and 900 if not 1000. Koltz is around 1300.

I'm wondering where the source of this information comes from. O.o

None.

Dec 10 2009, 8:40 am BeDazed Post #59

If you were wondering, it was the BrainClan ladder in correlation to the equivalent skills.
And pros won't likely play pubs, as it would rather be more detrimental to their skills than playing their own.
And yes I've heard about b.net attack, I hope that was in jest. So yeah, a few games for a lot more bucks. Sounds good to me too.

None.

Dec 10 2009, 6:37 pm Pr0nogo Post #60

Quote from name:Ciara

He is so cute <3

Damnit, Ciara, what the fuck does he have that I don't? /wrist

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum