Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Would someone be willing to help with my map
Would someone be willing to help with my map
Feb 3 2022, 12:41 am
By: fusiongtxo0  

Feb 3 2022, 12:41 am fusiongtxo0 Post #1

I can't do what I want and I need someone who can. Basically I am making an RPG where player 1 controls the main unit and every so often they go into battle and teleport to a small arena where they do turn based combat with enemies. I want custom spells and custom units like tigers to shoot stuff. If you are interested please let me know thank you.

None.

Feb 3 2022, 4:40 am Brusilov Post #2

I think if you want help with how to build out your systems or want some inspiration, people here would be happy to lead you along the way and give advice, but you'll have to start at square one and go step by step. Needless to say but people have their own projects and time constraints, and making someone else's map for them when it's clear their commitment is low enough from the start that they might disappear and leave them holding an empty bag, isn't going to happen.

None.

Options
  Back to forum