Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Starcraft Fan campaign Listing V3
Starcraft Fan campaign Listing V3
Jun 20 2021, 10:11 am
By: Zincoshine
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21

Dec 16 2023, 6:20 pm TheSpeedDemon Post #401

amazing

None.

Dec 23 2023, 7:27 pm Zincoshine Post #402

Quote from ManCubuS
Didn't see "Hard Mode" campaign by pochoman123 on the list considering it was out almost like year. It's challenging, has many modifications including maps not just AI triggers changed (like from Insane Edition).
http://www.staredit.net/topic/18557/
There are a bazillion "hard mode" campaigns, this isn't something worth archiving. The only one worth archiving is the one done by necros.
Quote from kgh829
Annyeonghaseyo Zincoshine!

I am the author of the Moebius Campaign.

Last year, I translated 18 episodes and fixed significant bugs.

However, your list only includes 7 episodes, and many bugs remain unfixed.

If someone plays this unfinished version and feels disappointed, it would be dreadful for me.
Thank you, I have updated the files now.

None.

Dec 24 2023, 9:37 am ManCubuS Post #403

Oldschool Purist

Quote from Zincoshine
Quote from ManCubuS
Didn't see "Hard Mode" campaign by pochoman123 on the list considering it was out almost like year. It's challenging, has many modifications including maps not just AI triggers changed (like from Insane Edition).
There are a bazillion "hard mode" campaigns, this isn't something worth archiving. The only one worth archiving is the one done by necros.

Did I hear you right? So you think it's worth time to put 1 mission "campaigns" which most of them are unplayably bad, even the ones that are corrupted and can't be run on any patch, but you refuse to put a fresh campaign that works very well? Have you even tried it before judging? If it was just clone, where mapmaker only changed triggers I wouldn't even post here.
With all due respect to your work, I thought it was list of all available custom campaigns not your personal list. You should reread disclaimer quote on your OP from Church, respect efforts of mapmakers and reconsider adding this to list. Let the player base decide if it's good/bad/worth. Thank you!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 24 2023, 9:46 am by ManCubuS.

Jan 28 2024, 3:06 pm plandeki-tarasowe Post #404

thank you :D

None.

Feb 12 2024, 1:11 pm pahelos Post #405

interesting ))

None.

Mar 28 2024, 2:30 pm Zincoshine Post #406

Quote from ManCubuS
Quote from Zincoshine
Quote from ManCubuS

Did I hear you right? So you think it's worth time to put 1 mission "campaigns" which most of them are unplayably bad, even the ones that are corrupted and can't be run on any patch, but you refuse to put a fresh campaign that works very well? Have you even tried it before judging? If it was just clone, where mapmaker only changed triggers I wouldn't even post here.
With all due respect to your work, I thought it was list of all available custom campaigns not your personal list. You should reread disclaimer quote on your OP from Church, respect efforts of mapmakers and reconsider adding this to list. Let the player base decide if it's good/bad/worth. Thank you!
The reason I don't include campaigns that are just hard mode versions of the original campaigns is very similar to the reason I don't include scenario maps: Because it would be impossible to index and find them all and because they aren't really custom campaigns. Hard mode versions of the original campaigns are just different difficulties of a preexisting campaign while scenarios are just a single map with no real story.

None.

Apr 20 2024, 9:20 am Linekat Post #407

There is actually another mission somewhere where there is an insane protoss AI.

None.

Apr 20 2024, 9:58 am IlyaSnopchenko Post #408

The Curious

Given how the (few) "hard mode" campaigns I've seen are just the standard ones with the same old Insane scripts tacked on, I don't thing they deserve much consideration?
While campaigns like UEDAIP are the other thing, because even the "same" maps are mostly heavily reworked.

Trial and error... mostly error.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21
  Back to forum