Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: StarCraft: Remastered
StarCraft: Remastered
Mar 17 2017, 2:50 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 8 9 10

Apr 20 2017, 4:26 pm Oh_Man Post #181

Back on US East, channel donuts

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20754425369#post-1

Everyone upvote and bump this please. Blizz needs to fix badly. Right now sound effects are getting drowned out by the in-game sounds!!

Apr 20 2017, 7:53 pm Praetor Post #182

layin' in the cut

Quote from Jack
They changed their mind about hotkeys and aren't going to allow them to be customized anymore.
Source?

this too shall pass

Apr 20 2017, 10:18 pm Jack Post #183

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Praetor
Quote from Jack
They changed their mind about hotkeys and aren't going to allow them to be customized anymore.
Source?
Original thread is deleted but here's the quote.

Red classic.

Apr 21 2017, 12:34 am Dem0n Post #184

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

They said in the latest patch release thread that they're going to revisit keybindings.

We'll be releasing a hotfix today to address some of the live issues. We'll also be starting some new threads to specifically address requests and feedback like keybinds.

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Options
Pages: < 1 8 9 10
  Back to forum