Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: [Source] GPTP - SC:V plugins.
[Source] GPTP - SC:V plugins.
Jan 3 2016, 4:15 am
By: KYSXD  

May 1 2019, 4:10 pm KYSXD Post #21

Quote from lucifirius
How did you do the zealot charge?

Basically, I use the unit's energy as a counter for the charge ability. If the energy is full and the target is in range I set energy to 0 and set the unit's stim timer to the value I want.

Quote from lucifirius
Where is the code for the stalker blink?
Where is the code for the psionic transfer?

Here I have a namespace with all the available plugins implemented via game-loop.

Quote from lucifirius
What exactly is meant by "improved shield regen"?

By default, SC:BW regenerates shields at a fixed rate. The "improve" I added is the SCII behaviour: If the unit is not attacked within X seconds (using a unit's value as a timer) recharge the shields (with a bigger rate than the SC:BW default). Here you can take a look to some of the changes I made to make it work.

Quote from lucifirius
What changes in Firegraft do I have to make to implement the charge, blink, and transfer?

That's a tricky one... I do not remember :bleh:
I think the changes in GPTP should do the work.

For the blink and transfer you may need a button to trigger the plugin's behavior.

Maybe I should write more tutorials to explain how the plugins work, but I do not know if it is worth the effort as I don't see many people using the already written (or asking for others).

May 2 2019, 12:31 am lucifirius Post #22

Many thanks!

I guess I can't have everything handed to me and I'll have to figure things out :P

None.

Options
  Back to forum