Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Upstart
The Upstart
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 26 2012, 7:11 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 >

Apr 10 2012, 8:42 pm lil-Inferno Post #121

Just here for the pie

Demand he tell you the location of redTEC. If he doesn't tell you then take the crossbow from Chuck's back and threaten to shoot.

Apr 10 2012, 8:55 pm Fire_Kame Post #122

wth is starcraft

"redTEC? I've never heard of that before," Chuck's brother says.

Apr 10 2012, 10:22 pm Bar Refaeli Post #123

Walk off into the sunset. Or at least towards the nearest light.

None.

Apr 11 2012, 1:17 am Fire_Kame Post #124

wth is starcraft

The nearest light is the fireplace. You gaze into the flickering flames, idly listening to Chuck talk to his brother (who you realize is named Arnold). The domicile has only one room with a bed, a bureau, the fireplace, and a chair. You see a kettle on the flames but it has yet to start sputtering or hissing. They are talking in vague terms you feel as if you are not meant to understand. Something about destiny and untied loose ends. "But yea don't know anything about that, do you Hal?" Arnold says, breaking you from your trance. You stare at him dumbly. Your ridiculous escapade into the door - which you now realize has made you a little slower mentally - was starting to cause a migraine. "Hal?" Arnold says, starting to get up. Chuck waves him to sit back down. "Do you not remember your first time? At least let me get him some tea."

Arnold gets up and walks to his bureau. You hear the top drawer open, and you hear him pull out a paper bag of something, but that is all you know. Now you are on the floor, clutching your head as the white pain begins to spread. He taps the bag into the kettle a few times, the soothing sent of lavendar and green tea reaching your nostrils. "Now just hang in there Hal, just a few minutes longer and this will fix you right up," Arnold whispers kindly.

In between spurts of pain mental images engross your attention. The tentacle monster. The desert.

The strange man standing in the tunnel outside.

All of it is somehow connected to you, and is connected to why you are here. But before you have time to put the pieces together, you black out.

~~

You wake up, drenched in sweat, in Arnold's bed. He is snoring on the floor a little bit away, and Chuck is idly poking at the flames. Neither of them have noticed that you are awake yet.

Apr 11 2012, 1:33 am Bar Refaeli Post #125

Bend my knees in prayer and whisper quietly, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. And show them mercy, for I shall not."

And with that, quietly stand up, ignoring all pain, bodily and mentally, make my way over to Chuck, remaining unseen. Steady myself with each step as to make sure I do not fall over and carefully place each foot as to not wake Arnold. When behind Chuck, put a hand lightly on his shoulder and whisper to him, "You have sinned." After doing so, rapidly move one hand over his mouth to prevent screaming while position my other hand on his neck and twist harshly as to break his neck. Slowly let him fall to the ground and whisper a quick prayer for his departing soul.

Walk over to Arnold and wake him up, telling him that I now understand my role in life and it is time for us two to move on in orders to accomplish the one true goal. When he notices Chuck, just wink and say sacrifices must be made.

None.

Apr 11 2012, 1:45 am Fire_Kame Post #126

wth is starcraft

Arnold bolts up and stares wild eyed at his brother for only a second. "So no one has told you, have they?"

The door opens to reveal Chuck, who nonchalantly sits back down at the fire, poking it. He doesn't even acknowledge you, but you feel as if you see a slight smirk.

Apr 11 2012, 1:47 am Bar Refaeli Post #127

WHAT??

None.

Apr 11 2012, 1:48 am Fire_Kame Post #128

wth is starcraft

You stare at Chuck in horror. You blink, and stare at Arnold.

"Now Hal, you have to tell me...what did you see before you blacked out?"

Apr 11 2012, 1:52 am lil-Inferno Post #129

Just here for the pie

Steal Chuck's crossbow that was mentioned when we first met him.

Apr 11 2012, 1:56 am Bar Refaeli Post #130

HAL??? oh haha..

Tell them I remember nothing. Nothing at all.

None.

Apr 11 2012, 1:56 am Fire_Kame Post #131

wth is starcraft

So now there's a nearly naked Hal running around with nothing but a crossbow. What are you going to do with it now, hero?

Apr 11 2012, 1:57 am Bar Refaeli Post #132

Find quarrels!

None.

Apr 11 2012, 2:04 am Fire_Kame Post #133

wth is starcraft

Chuck has some. He gladly gives you fifty.

Apr 11 2012, 2:18 am Bar Refaeli Post #134

MWAHAHA FOOL! FIRE QUARREL INTO HIS FACE!

None.

Apr 11 2012, 2:24 am Fire_Kame Post #135

wth is starcraft

You can't kill Chuck, remember?

You get dumber by the minute.

Apr 11 2012, 2:26 am TiKels Post #136

go outside and figure out your destiny.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 11 2012, 2:28 am Fire_Kame Post #137

wth is starcraft

You go outside and begin walking down the tunnel.

You arrive right in front of the man in the red sweater.

Perhaps he is part of your destiny?

Apr 11 2012, 2:34 am Bar Refaeli Post #138

Nah. Push on past him continue through tunnel. Fire quarrel at anyone who dares follow you (besides Chuck, of course).

None.

Apr 11 2012, 2:39 am TiKels Post #139

Ask him if he is part of my destiny.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 11 2012, 4:21 pm Fire_Kame Post #140

wth is starcraft

In a fit of pubescent rage you shove past the strange man, making fleeting contact with his skin. The connection is too strong for you to ignore, and you suddenly fall to your knees, grasping your head. Another migraine. This must be related.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum