Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Resident Evil: Civilian Files
Resident Evil: Civilian Files
Dec 15 2007, 6:58 pm
By: FooFighters  

Jan 4 2008, 12:01 am Riney Post #21

Thigh high affectionado

The only thing good about the 3rd movie, the start up with the sexy broken umbrella symbol spinning, with the REmixed RE:1 theme.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 4 2008, 12:34 am Lingie Post #22

True dat. RE: Extinction SUCKED. .. But now we've got to see the fourth..

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 4 2008, 12:50 am FooFighters Post #23

the fourth? WELL, i finally found a way to get the wav files a lil bit smaller...

EX) Here it goes again - Ok Go
Starting size: 4.11 MB
Ending Size: 137 KB

None.

Jan 4 2008, 12:53 am FooFighters Post #24

Quote from Cheeseman119
hey i had an idea for the last boss or something.(have you seen the movie? i've seen both RE 1 and RE: Apocalypse.) should be that one guy who the RPD[i think] took in the beggining of the first movie and turned him into that one super robotic "threat weapon". he should be the last boss since he was killed near the very end. PS. dont forget the ending when they blow up that helicopter(or was that the first movie i cant remember)

No, Umbrella took him away, and now he turned into Nemesis, the ultimate weapon [almost b/c of his death from a helicopter :| ]

None.

Jan 4 2008, 2:05 pm Lingie Post #25

Dont lower the quality of the wav's too much, or people will want you dead for shitty sounding musics.

Jan 4 2008, 9:24 pm FooFighters Post #26

i need a way to set it so the wav can be heard on SC but so far, the size that it makes is to big on 16 bit, and i can't use 8 bit wavs to make the wav files not too big b/c 8 bit wav's don't play on SC!!

None.

Jan 5 2008, 12:03 am Lingie Post #27

Yes they do. They just aren't compressed by SC's map wav compressing compatablities.

16 bit wavs are good, because they ARE compressed. Don't look at the size of the wav file before you put it in. That IS NOT THE FINAL SIZE WHEN IN A SC MAP.

16 bit sounds / songs are compressed, and the quality is SLIGHTLY UPGRADED as well! Keep these in mind. But DO NOT lower the quality of the sounds to hell.

Jan 5 2008, 6:44 am FooFighters Post #28

i don't like my favorite songs to sound crappy, if they do, i have to fix it!!

MAP CREATION NOW ON PAUSE

None.

Feb 20 2008, 3:50 am FooFighters Post #29

Well, i've decided to GET RIŠ OF THIS MAP, why?
B/C It is giving me BIG ISSUES, takes long to save after editing... so, i'm working on RP- Hell City now, or my remake of Panzer's RE Tag map [It will be better, longer, and tougher then his] and the map will NOT HAVE CRASHING!! [Stupid Life2Šeath needs to fix it]

None.

Feb 22 2008, 2:36 am Riney Post #30

Thigh high affectionado

Panzer didnt make RE Tags. Peazel did.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Feb 23 2008, 10:54 am Paravin. Post #31

Make the Hell City, or I will eat your kids.

None.

Feb 23 2008, 1:15 pm MadZombie Post #32

The crashing version had it so that when the unit shot a mineral would be lost, not based on kills :O

idk EUD trigs? :P

None.

Feb 24 2008, 12:33 am FooFighters Post #33

Quote from MadZombie
The crashing version had it so that when the unit shot a mineral would be lost, not based on kills :O idk EUD trigs? :P

is that on peazel's map or life2death's copy of it [life2death needs to fix the mission objectives stuff... and when he fixed it [i edited once to try and stop the crashing... but when i picked up an item, it crashed] and fixed the item crash after that]

None.

Feb 24 2008, 3:21 pm MadZombie Post #34

ah, sorry im too lazy to check but im going to say....peazel (only cuz it feels like he would do something like that)

None.

Feb 24 2008, 4:22 pm Riney Post #35

Thigh high affectionado

Life2death is a map stealer.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Feb 26 2008, 4:42 am Lingie Post #36

Sure is. BURN THE WITCH!

Feb 27 2008, 9:24 pm FooFighters Post #37

Wait, ur calling Life2Šeath a girl??? or something... b/c i know what the male witch is called... Warlock, o well, he can't see this anyway :)

None.

Options
  Back to forum