Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Campaign Creations Campaign Contest
Campaign Creations Campaign Contest
Nov 28 2011, 9:29 pm
By: Lavarinth  

Nov 28 2011, 9:29 pm Lavarinth Post #1

Campaign Creations brings to you the next level of contests. Creation is key here. The possibilities are limitless. The time frame? Months. Let your imagination run wild in this, the Campaign Creations Campaign Contest!

Okay, so you get it. It's a campaign contest, that ends in pretty much half a year from now, giving you plenty of time. What do you use to create though? Any of these games! StarCraft, WarCraft III, Diablo, Diablo 2, or StarCraft 2! Any restrictions? No! Use all the tools designed by the community, or none at all! This is your project, it's your story, it's told how you want to tell it without limitations to production value!

"I get it, already, but where are the prizes?" That's probably your last question. Well, without further delay, the top three winners will get the following to pick from!

COLLECTOR'S SET
Limited Edition Mega Blocks StarCraft Battlecruiser
World of WarCraft Wind Rider Cub Plush
World of Warcraft Gryphon Hatchling Plush
2009 BlizzCon Collector's Pin
StarCraft II COllector's Pin
StarCraft Poker Set
Alliance Penant Banner

CREATOR'S SET
n00bz Marine: Ghoul, Murloc, Ragnaros Set
Blank Marine n00bz (Large)
StarCraft Poker Set
StarCraft Puzzle Set
StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga: Shadow Hunters
StarCraft Messenger Bag Spectre Edition

GAMER'S SET
StarCraft Board Game
World of WarCraft Board Game
StarCraft Poker Set
StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga: Shadow Hunters
StarCraft Messenger Bag Spectre Edition

---

Visit Campaign Creations' official contest forum for more details and sign up today if you have the courage to tackle your imagination!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 29 2011, 12:02 am by Lavarinth.

None.

Nov 29 2011, 12:19 am Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

:kame: :kame: :kame: :kame: :kame: :kame: :kame:

Awesome. I know this'll turn out a lot better than my contest, especially since they have real prizes and not fake minerals. :massimo:

Nov 29 2011, 6:51 am payne Post #3

:payne:

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
:kame: :kame: :kame: :kame: :kame: :kame: :kame:

Awesome. I know this'll turn out a lot better than my contest, especially since they have real prizes and not fake minerals. :massimo:
The only thing that actually interests me in there is the SC Game Board, jus' 'cause 'am curiouz.

None.

Nov 29 2011, 6:52 am IskatuMesk Post #4

Lord of the Locker Room

I kind of want that battlecruiser.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Nov 29 2011, 9:19 am DevliN Post #5

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I want the SC2 poker set. I was so pissed that they didn't have it at this year's BlizzCon.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 3 2011, 2:18 am 3FFA Post #6

how did you get all these awesome prizes O.O You gotta say who sponsored this/payed for it. Major thanks :)

None.

Dec 3 2011, 2:23 am Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

They buy them and then give it to us. They're very dedicated to hosting good contests. ;o

Dec 3 2011, 7:52 am IskatuMesk Post #8

Lord of the Locker Room

He went to blizzcon.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Dec 4 2011, 11:47 pm Biophysicist Post #9

Quote from IskatuMesk
I kind of want that battlecruiser.
It's okay; when I win I'll give it to you.

None.

Dec 5 2011, 7:08 pm Lavarinth Post #10

Quote from 3FFA
how did you get all these awesome prizes O.O You gotta say who sponsored this/payed for it. Major thanks :)

Lavarinth has been generous enough to sponsor and pay for this contest.

I encourage you all to join in.

None.

Dec 6 2011, 2:27 pm poiuy_qwert Post #11

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Quote from Lavarinth
Quote from 3FFA

Lavarinth has been generous enough to sponsor and pay for this contest.

poiuy_qwert likes the way you talk. poiuy_qwert also loves CC contests and wishes he had more creativity to be able to enter :(

Dec 28 2011, 7:38 pm Lavarinth Post #12

Only three days remain to enter to this contest.

None.

Options
  Back to forum