Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 57 58 59 60 6164 >

Nov 22 2011, 8:18 pm Lanthanide Post #1161

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Echo
I was verified to be Virologist.

How, exactly? You weren't blood tested for T-virus infection after claiming to have been bitten,
I was told by Roy that Echo's blood was tested and found to contain both t-virus infection and also the presence of anti-virals, indicating that he was self-administering.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:21 pm Aristocrat Post #1162

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Echo

How, exactly? You weren't blood tested for T-virus infection after claiming to have been bitten,
I was told by Roy that Echo's blood was tested and found to contain both t-virus infection and also the presence of anti-virals, indicating that he was self-administering.
poison said he didn't test him, and Roy thinks Olimar is USS. If the results came from Olimar, this is definitely suspicious.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:21 pm Raitaki Post #1163

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Echo

What if Echo is Infil and therefore received Umbrella's antivirus treatment? :|
Wait....If that's the case, then either Echo would not say anything about bitten, or there'd be a smart player who convinced him to admit to being bitten, but if that is the case then there was the case where Ex didn't say anything about being bitten by Devlin...Confuzed :hurr:

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:30 pm Tempz Post #1164

Night 8

Post-It Note

passwords

router: admin123
startup: 19025xor422519
personnel files: 14341541204

I was away for a while reading posts now... Damn you mw3 :hurr:

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:32 pm Aristocrat Post #1165

Quote from Tempz
19025xor422519

That's equal to 407590. Any significance?

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:37 pm Tempz Post #1166

@Echo
You were so intent on killing roy... and then when roy dies we find out hes townie.

I Vote Echo

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 22 2011, 8:42 pm by Tempz.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:47 pm Raitaki Post #1167

Also guys who visited Echo :hurr: And maybe why :hurr:

None.

Nov 22 2011, 8:56 pm Lanthanide Post #1168

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Echo

poison said he didn't test him, and Roy thinks Olimar is USS. If the results came from Olimar, this is definitely suspicious.
I don't think it's suspicious. How many people who have shown town death roles are you going to claim were "actually" USS? The list seems ever-growing.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 9:21 pm poison_us Post #1169

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Echo

Quote from name:poison_us to Aristocrat, PM #102200
If we gather all night actions, we should be able to weed out who was the attempted hit. Or at least narrow the odds. As per your instruction:
You successfully test Echo's blood.

The results are normal.

(Yes, I even forgot the color tags. Shameful, I know.) From Night 7, sent directly to Aristocrat. I don't know how "poison said he didn't test him" can be more wrong. He's actually the only player I've tested twice.

All of this lying and townie-killing is not good for your PR, Aristocrat. Just saying.

In any case, if you must know what I did last night, I had a suspicion that I wanted to confirm, as I had an absence of commands as to whom I should blood test.

Quote from name:Night Action
If possible, Blood Test: poison_us.
If the above is not possible, Blood Test: Tempz.

You successfully test your own blood.

The results are normal.

Nov 22 2011, 9:22 pm ImagoDeo Post #1170

Quote from Lanthanide
So assuming Imago used his hacker ability last night, whoever he locked in with Roy is USS. Alternatively if he didn't lock anyone in with Roy, then the hacker's ability is pretty much useless.

So which was it, Imago?

Locked in myself, Roy, Aristo, and Echo. IDK what that means exactly.
Edit1: Echo could be mafia?
Edit2: Everything so confuzzling.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 22 2011, 9:48 pm by ImagoDeo.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 9:42 pm Aristocrat Post #1171

Quote from poison_us
(Yes, I even forgot the color tags. Shameful, I know.) From Night 7, sent directly to Aristocrat. I don't know how "poison said he didn't test him" can be more wrong. He's actually the only player I've tested twice.

You tested him after he is supposedly cured; it remains true that he was never positively tested to have a T-virus infection which threatens to turn him into a zombie. If you've tested him twice, post both results, not just the last one you performed.

Additionally, I told you to ask Azrael whether or not Pathologist can detect USS bloodstream components, and you told me it does not. Therefore, a "clear" result does not clear Echo.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 9:48 pm Echo Post #1172

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Lanthanide
So assuming Imago used his hacker ability last night, whoever he locked in with Roy is USS. Alternatively if he didn't lock anyone in with Roy, then the hacker's ability is pretty much useless.

So which was it, Imago?

Locked in myself, Roy, Aristo, and Lanthanide. Also, Aristo isn't trying to lynch the obvious mafia: Lanthanide. In fact, he told me not to post this, to 'pretend afk'.

Lanthanide is mafia. I vote Lanthanide. Afterwards, we should probably lynch Aristo for being counterproductive.

Lanthanide is clearly not USS. If he was USS, I would have turned into a zombie by now. Sacrieur and Lanthanide both cured me by using 50% each.

If that is the case, we should lynch you because Roy and Lanthanide are both town-aligned.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 9:50 pm poison_us Post #1173

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from poison_us

You tested him after he is supposedly cured; it remains true that he was never positively tested to have a T-virus infection which threatens to turn him into a zombie. If you've tested him twice, post both results, not just the last one you performed.

Additionally, I told you to ask Azrael whether or not Pathologist can detect USS bloodstream components, and you told me it does not. Therefore, a "clear" result does not clear Echo.
You specifically told me to remove the first results.

Nov 22 2011, 9:54 pm Aristocrat Post #1174

Quote from poison_us
You specifically told me to remove the first results.

...I don't recall doing that. If I did, please remind me of what my rationale was at the time. Anyway, just post it now please.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 9:57 pm ImagoDeo Post #1175

Quote from Echo
Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Lanthanide

So which was it, Imago?

Locked in myself, Roy, Aristo, and Lanthanide. Also, Aristo isn't trying to lynch the obvious mafia: Lanthanide. In fact, he told me not to post this, to 'pretend afk'.

Lanthanide is mafia. I vote Lanthanide. Afterwards, we should probably lynch Aristo for being counterproductive.

Lanthanide is clearly not USS. If he was USS, I would have turned into a zombie by now. Sacrieur and Lanthanide both cured me by using 50% each.

If that is the case, we should lynch you because Roy and Lanthanide are both town-aligned.

...where'd you get THAT?

None.

Nov 22 2011, 10:00 pm Raitaki Post #1176

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Echo
Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Lanthanide

So which was it, Imago?

...where'd you get THAT?
Relax. It's Echo. Nobody is gonna take him seriously anyways.
Actually, why don't we just get rid of Echo and rid ourselves of him? I'm getting tired of his random useless posts and incompetence :\

None.

Nov 22 2011, 10:09 pm ImagoDeo Post #1177

Quote from Raitaki
Relax. It's Echo. Nobody is gonna take him seriously anyways.
Actually, why don't we just get rid of Echo and rid ourselves of him? I'm getting tired of his random useless posts and incompetence :\

...you know what? Me too. I vote Echo.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 10:13 pm Lanthanide Post #1178

Quote from Echo
Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Lanthanide

So which was it, Imago?

That's very interesting, because Imago has edited his post so it now says nothing like this at all... In fact he now says he locked in Echo and not me.

Having read the above posts, I now vote Echo.

Even if you're town, I'm sick of putting up with your random shit.

None.

Nov 22 2011, 10:18 pm Raitaki Post #1179

:hurr: So I herd everyone agrees. I vote Echo for prez of the boneyard

None.

Nov 22 2011, 10:20 pm ImagoDeo Post #1180

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Echo
Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Lanthanide

So which was it, Imago?

That's very interesting, because Imago has edited his post so it now says nothing like this at all... In fact he now says he locked in Echo and not me.

Having read the above posts, I now vote Echo.

Even if you're town, I'm sick of putting up with your random shit.

Echo's True Identity

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 57 58 59 60 6164 >
  Back to forum