Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: 5/19 Custom Map Spotlight
5/19 Custom Map Spotlight
May 23 2011, 6:43 pm
By: DevliN  

May 23 2011, 6:43 pm DevliN Post #1

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

CUSTOM MAP SPOTLIGHT

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty has a talented and robust mapmaking community, and every day the number of published maps hitting Battle.net continues to grow. Check out this week's featured custom maps to see what's available!

Name: Battle For Sky Fortress Co v1.24
Category: Co-op VS AI
Mode: Up to 6 players (Faster)
Author: Stark
Description: Choose your weapon and battle for Sky Fortress! Call down mighty Titans, upgrade your weapons, and learn new abilities!

Name: Uberena v0.52
Category: Micro Arena
Mode: Default
Author: Kenoli
Description: Use teamwork and micro control to overcome your opponent and destroy their base!

From http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2803996

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 23 2011, 7:25 pm by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 23 2011, 10:21 pm TiKels Post #2

Uberena v0.52
Freaking sweet.

Too bad he didn't write the word "staredit.net" on it.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 23 2011, 10:29 pm DevliN Post #3

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

He put Mini Moose on it, and that's all that matters in my opinion. Kenoli has no reason to advertise SEN. :/

My Overwatch addiction.

May 23 2011, 10:41 pm Decency Post #4

Is there a list of all of these somewhere? Or, more simply, has Star Strikers been spotlighted yet?

None.

May 23 2011, 11:10 pm DevliN Post #5

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I believe they have a section for the spotlight maps on BNet, but I'm not sure if there's a full list elsewhere.

My Overwatch addiction.

May 24 2011, 4:08 am TiKels Post #6

Star strikers WAS as a matter of fact, spot lighted. On bnet if you do "join game" you can view any game they ever spot lighted.

Honestly I understand Kenoli has no reason to advertise SEN, but it's just kinda like "wow that's so close to us, I can't believe it. Blizzard said 'oh yeah that guy's game? we like that.'"

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 24 2011, 5:25 pm Echo Post #7

Woo nice. No one really played Uberena when hosted in public. Glad to see it being played on SC2.

None.

May 24 2011, 8:56 pm UnholyUrine Post #8

I'm pleasantly surprised Uberena got spotlighted

None.

May 24 2011, 9:36 pm Decency Post #9

Quote from TiKels
Star strikers WAS as a matter of fact, spot lighted. On bnet if you do "join game" you can view any game they ever spot lighted.

Honestly I understand Kenoli has no reason to advertise SEN, but it's just kinda like "wow that's so close to us, I can't believe it. Blizzard said 'oh yeah that guy's game? we like that.'"

Nice, I didn't realize "Featured" was the same thing as "Spotlighted."

None.

May 26 2011, 12:10 am ClansAreForGays Post #10

omg i could play sky fortress all day. It's so fun and easy to pick up. The game really does a good job teaching you how to play it.

Options
  Back to forum