Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Titan
Titan
May 1 2011, 11:47 am
By: LoveLess  

May 5 2011, 1:10 am Lanthanide Post #21

It's been hinted at, and speculated, much as IskatuMesk mentions above that Titan is going to be much more social. They're probably going to add in ways to make it playable on smart phones and ipads as well, to try and make it so you can play the game while you commute to work or whatever. Potentially they could even come up with some sort of offline mode where you can play the game by yourself as single player, and then upload your progress when you get back to an internet-connected computer.

Also, Blizzard already announced that Diablo 3 is coming to consoles, and they are actively hiring people to work on it. It seems likely that it will be released *after* the PC release, probably in 2012 some time.

None.

May 5 2011, 1:11 am Dem0n Post #22

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I suspect it'll be about some hero who gets drawn to the dark side and becomes the ultimate villain. Since it'll probably be futuristic, I suppose Blizzard's very own version of Star Wars? :P

Think about it. Starcraft, Warcraft, and WoW are all based around a hero turning bad and becoming epically evil. >>

May 5 2011, 1:16 am DevliN Post #23

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Since Blizzard are great at making money, but not really in Innovation (think about the similarities... sc = wc.. diablo = any rpg's.. any real innovations in sc2?...
So a couple things. WC was innovative, and SC was even more innovative (especially considering they didn't want to do "WC in space"). What RPG is Diablo 1 like of all the RPGs that were out at the time? I've seen a lot come out since that have instead copied the Diablo 1 or 2 template but not the other way around. WoW was innovative, which is why everyone else wants to copy it.

There is no reason why one would assume Titan would be a reskinned WoW as they have yet to do that with any other game. From what I've heard (and I don't mean heard from some online blog or Blizzard fansite), Titan is amazing and should only be like WoW in that it is an MMO and will be addictive. My source can't legally give me any details, unfortunately, but he can tell me that it is awesome and completely new. And I fully trust his opinion.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum