Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Summer Traveling/Vacations
Summer Traveling/Vacations
Apr 5 2011, 1:47 am
By: rayNimagi  

Apr 5 2011, 11:32 pm The Starport Post #21

I actually do a little bit of that from time to time. You'd be surprised at some of the neat shit you can find off the beaten paths. I found a pickup truck rollover accident on a mountain road last fall, for instance. :awesome:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 6 2011, 2:27 am by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Apr 6 2011, 4:21 am payne Post #22

:payne:

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Watch out for the bears! I heard curling into a ball makes them leave you alone. Also, make sure you eat the green plants. They're all safe.

And holy shit, your parents must be pretty damn lenient. My parents would laugh at me and then beat me ass if I tried to get them to let me do any of this.
I c wat u did dar! :massimo:

Well, I haven't told my dad about the wilderness survival part: he'd would ask me hundreds of questions and in the end decide I am not organized enough to do such a thing.
... but in the end, since I'm 19 years old, I'd still go and he would just start stressing about me for the whole summer.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[09:38 pm]
NudeRaider -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: NudeRaider sing it brother
trust me, you don't wanna hear that. I defer that to the pros.
[07:56 pm]
Ultraviolet -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: "War nie wirklich weg" 🎵
sing it brother
[06:24 pm]
NudeRaider -- "War nie wirklich weg" 🎵
[2024-4-27. : 3:33 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- o sen is back
[2024-4-27. : 1:53 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2024-4-26. : 6:51 pm]
Vrael -- It is, and I could definitely use a company with a commitment to flexibility, quality, and customer satisfaction to provide effective solutions to dampness and humidity in my urban environment.
[2024-4-26. : 6:50 pm]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: Idk, I was looking more for a dehumidifer company which maybe stands out as a beacon of relief amidst damp and unpredictable climates of bustling metropolises. Not sure Amazon qualifies
sounds like moisture control is often a pressing concern in your city
[2024-4-26. : 6:50 pm]
Vrael -- Maybe here on the StarEdit Network I could look through the Forums for some Introductions to people who care about the Topics of Dehumidifiers and Carpet Cleaning?
[2024-4-26. : 6:49 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps even here I on the StarEdit Network I could look for some Introductions.
[2024-4-26. : 6:48 pm]
Vrael -- On this Topic, I could definitely use some Introductions.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Dem0n, C(a)HeK, Ubisoftlover