Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Script Frenzy 2011
Script Frenzy 2011
Mar 22 2011, 3:09 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3

May 1 2011, 6:52 pm Apos Post #41

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Celtx costs money now :{
Glad I still got mah free one :}
It's still free. It only cost money if you need Add-ons. And the Add-ons don't cost that much anyway.

May 1 2011, 7:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #42

wth is starcraft

I got to page 60. 3: I couldn't figure out how to continue my second episode, because I had a pretty strong A plot but no B plot, and then the A plot somehow became a B plot with no A plot...just a bunch of chatter S:

May 3 2011, 10:30 pm Dem0n Post #43

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

post it hereee

May 3 2011, 10:39 pm DevliN Post #44

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Fire_Kame
I got to page 60. 3: I couldn't figure out how to continue my second episode, because I had a pretty strong A plot but no B plot, and then the A plot somehow became a B plot with no A plot...just a bunch of chatter S:
I think its funny that they allow TV shows since typically a script is timed as 1 page per minute, so around 30 or around 60 would be your average. :P

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 4 2011, 12:01 am Fire_Kame Post #45

wth is starcraft

I was told that it was 40-50 an episode, because 2 pages = 1 minute due to spacing...so I was going for 45 ish pages an episode. ;_;

May 4 2011, 12:31 am DevliN Post #46

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Oh interesting. Yeah I was always told it was 1 minute.

Our scripts on Coming Home are typically about 48-50 pages for an hour-long episode (which is actually something like 46 minutes with commercials). I think on Bullshit we had scripts that were 28-34 pages long for a half-hour show (without commercials).

Actually, I just looked at the timecodes on the last script I worked on for this show, and each page is about 45 to 50 seconds long on average.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 4 2011, 2:41 am Fire_Kame Post #47

wth is starcraft

Okay. Well, I've been told for things like plays and movies one page = one minute. So you're probably right. I don't like the tv script format too much anyways.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum