This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2007, 11:51 am
By: Viii_iiiV
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 >

Dec 17 2007, 9:50 pm Viii_iiiV Post #101

Quote from FatalException
Quick question for Viii_iiiV: Do you support President Bush (yes, I know you're in the UK, I don't care)?

I don't know much about his policies, I don't really know much about him, but I do support the Republican Party over the democrats.
I don't really mind who's president since its only really a public face.

Quote from ihjel
Capitalism is Slavery, Slavery is evil, Capitalism is evil, Rich People are slavemasters, Slavemasters are evil, Rich People are evil.

Capitalism isn't slavery, since the "slaves" have a choice.
Capitalism just stops the rich having to be forced to give money to someone they might not want to.

None.

Dec 17 2007, 9:56 pm Viii_iiiV Post #102

Quote from Kellimus

I was referring to the American $, not the English £. Maybe in Gayland (Oops, I mean England) a million dollars isn't much but here in America, someone with a Million dollars is the Lower-Upper "class".. A million dollars would be a dream come true to a LOT of Americans..

But anyways, if you think that bringing up valid points is spam, you shouldn't even be in this forum debating.

You can't think of a plausible reason to disagree with me so you insult the country I'm living in, and call 60 million people homosexual?
You're mature.

P.S. England is not the U.K.
When you're insulting a country I might not even be living in....

And *sigh* just because a million dollars is a lot to you and your friends, doesn't mean it's a lot to most Americans. Way to generalize.

None.

Dec 17 2007, 11:48 pm BeDazed Post #103

Uh. No, it is a lot to most Americans. America has the LOWEST possible average wage rate in the upper developed countries. That means UK has better jobs than America does.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 9:39 am Kellimus Post #104

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from Kellimus

I was referring to the American $, not the English £. Maybe in Gayland (Oops, I mean England) a million dollars isn't much but here in America, someone with a Million dollars is the Lower-Upper "class".. A million dollars would be a dream come true to a LOT of Americans..

But anyways, if you think that bringing up valid points is spam, you shouldn't even be in this forum debating.

You can't think of a plausible reason to disagree with me so you insult the country I'm living in, and call 60 million people homosexual?
You're mature.

P.S. England is not the U.K.
When you're insulting a country I might not even be living in....

And *sigh* just because a million dollars is a lot to you and your friends, doesn't mean it's a lot to most Americans. Way to generalize.

A plausible reason to disagree with you? I posted my reasons to disagree with you nimwit! I told you that your system automatically fails because of the definition you posted in bold to the forum. And also because your views are facist.

How else am I supposed to say that I disagree with you? "I disagree with you"

Is that better?

But honestly, you really shouldn't have even started this topic anyways in my opinion because you're not even using present-day scenarios within your equations.

And that last little bit that you spoke even proves my point of why you shouldn't have even have started this thread, you can't even get the TRUTH through your head that most Americans think a Million dollars is a lot.

Well damn. I guess me and 100,000 million other people think that a million dollars is a lot. I guess i'm friends with all those millions of people as well......

Just leave already.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 4:10 pm Viii_iiiV Post #105

Well damn. I guess me and 100,000 million other people think that a million dollars is a lot. I guess i'm friends with all those millions of people as well......

Just leave already.
There aren't 100 billion and 1 people in the world.

Anyway, it depends on perspective entirely - someone might say that $50,000 is a lot of money if he lost it on a car in a year, and most children would see $1000 as a lot of money. So, assuming the average life expectancy in America is 60, and everyone under 20 sees $1000 as a lot of money, then a third of the American population thinks $1000 is a lot of money.

But if you were buying a house for $1000, you'd think it was nothing.

Either way, there's a chance $1,000,000 is a lot of money to 51% of the US population, I'm not exactly a professor in examining average Americans.

A plausible reason to disagree with you? I posted my reasons to disagree with you nimwit! I told you that your system automatically fails because of the definition you posted in bold to the forum. And also because your views are facist.

Is that better?

But honestly, you really shouldn't have even started this topic anyways in my opinion because you're not even using present-day scenarios within your equations.

And that last little bit that you spoke even proves my point of why you shouldn't have even have started this thread, you can't even get the TRUTH through your head that most Americans think a Million dollars is a lot.
You still called 60 million people homosexual.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 4:45 pm BeDazed Post #106

Then you're saying 49% of americans are rich! xD

None.

Dec 18 2007, 7:38 pm Dapperdan Post #107

Quote from Vii_iiiV

No one said there was. What are you talking about.

Anyway, it depends on perspective entirely - someone might say that $50,000 is a lot of money if he lost it on a car in a year, and most children would see $1000 as a lot of money. So, assuming the average life expectancy in America is 60, and everyone under 20 sees $1000 as a lot of money, then a third of the American population thinks $1000 is a lot of money.

Either way, there's a chance $1,000,000 is a lot of money to 51% of the US population, I'm not exactly a professor in examining average Americans.

You're proving his fucking point. If someone thinks $50,000 or $1,000 is a lot of money, then they will certainly think $1,000,000 is a lot of fucking money. UGGGG

Quote from Viii_iiiV

Not really... can't you just take it for what it was? An unfunny joke. No more, no less.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 8:16 pm ihjel Post #108

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Capitalism isn't slavery, since the "slaves" have a choice.
Capitalism just stops the rich having to be forced to give money to someone they might not want to.
What choice?
Capitalism stops the rich having to be forced to give away money THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!

None.

Dec 18 2007, 8:45 pm Kellimus Post #109

Quote from Viii_iiiV

Just leave already.

Is that better?

And you were going where with this? You just proved the point that I was saying, a durrrr!

But anyone who has less than a $100,000 income more than likely thinks that a million dollars is a lot of money.

Honestly, you should leave already.. You are just continuing to make an ass out of yourself (no offense)...

None.

Dec 20 2007, 5:11 pm Viii_iiiV Post #110

Quote from Kellimus
But anyone who has less than a $100,000 income more than likely thinks that a million dollars is a lot of money.

No shit sherlock?
$100,000 is around £50,000, and even I, who am not really that rich, earn many, many, times that amount.

How can a few poor people be counted as a majority?

P.S. No offense to poor people.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 21 2007, 8:32 pm by Viii_iiiV.

None.

Dec 20 2007, 9:08 pm Sie_Sayoka Post #111

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from Kellimus

No shit sherlock?
$100,000 is around £50,000, and even I, who am not really that rich, earn many times that amount.

what the hell are you talking about a "few" The thing is that a million dollars is quite a lot of money to the average citizen, no matter what country you live in.

None.

Dec 20 2007, 10:19 pm Kellimus Post #112

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from Kellimus

No shit sherlock?
$100,000 is around £50,000, and even I, who am not really that rich, earn many times that amount.

what the hell are you talking about a "few" The thing is that a million dollars is quite a lot of money to the average citizen, no matter what country you live in.

I think we have another jordaN or Frazz on our hands... :P

I'm no longer going to post in here due to the continuous ignorance the thread maker insinuates with his replies.

Might come back and post when the person whose trying to make a political party, understands politics and economics more.

Cya.

None.

Dec 20 2007, 10:24 pm Kellimus Post #113

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from Kellimus

No shit sherlock?

But, one last retort before I don't come back:

Having $100,000 doesn't make you rich? Are you nuts? That's the lower-UPPER CLASS of the United States for christ sakes! That's more than the average American makes a year by like double, or even tripple!

And the "few poor people" don't count as majority?

Good job at truly showing us your ignorance.

Good day.

None.

Dec 21 2007, 6:51 pm ihjel Post #114

Quote from Viii_iiiV
No shit sherlock?

GDP per capita in UK: $38,624=The majority makes less than 100,000$

None.

Dec 21 2007, 8:21 pm Viii_iiiV Post #115

Quote from ihjel
Quote from Viii_iiiV
No shit sherlock?

Think about it. If we get $80,000 a month, and have it all spent out by the end of the month, then they had an average of $40,000 in that month.
Thats $1,600,000 a year, and only have an average of $40,000 each.
See?

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from Kellimus

No shit sherlock?

But, one last retort before I don't come back:

Having $100,000 doesn't make you rich? Are you nuts? That's the lower-UPPER CLASS of the United States for christ sakes! That's more than the average American makes a year by like double, or even tripple!

And the "few poor people" don't count as majority?

Good job at truly showing us your ignorance.

Good day.
Then the average phails, and so do you.

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from Kellimus

No shit sherlock?

Anyway, poor people aren't proper citizens. No offense, but they're just so... poor.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 21 2007, 8:30 pm by Viii_iiiV.

None.

Dec 21 2007, 8:42 pm Kellimus Post #116

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Anyway, poor people aren't proper citizens. No offense, but they're just so... poor.

So wait, you're telling me that I'm ignorant because your system that you've conceived, fails?

Alright, cool. Whatever floats your boat :) Keep up with ignoring the true facts that we've all stated in retort to you.

And you do realize that you're poor according to what you've stated, right?

Poor people aren't proper citizens? Without Poor people, your country would be fucked economically.

Good game at failing again :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 21 2007, 8:57 pm by Kellimus.

None.

Dec 21 2007, 8:42 pm ihjel Post #117

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from ihjel
Quote from Viii_iiiV
No shit sherlock?

Think about it. If we get $80,000 a month, and have it all spent out by the end of the month, then they had an average of $40,000 in that month.
See?
GDP is per year, not month

None.

Dec 21 2007, 11:28 pm Sie_Sayoka Post #118

YOU SIR, ARE IGNORANT!

Your naive conceptions of the world, and how the world works are nothing more than that, a naive conception. You refuse to acknowledge that you yourself are wrong, even though almost everyone that has replied has backed it with credible evidence. The bottom line is, that your government will NOT work.

Im sorry but your government will tear itself apart, go back to the drawing board.

None.

Dec 22 2007, 8:36 am Kellimus Post #119

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
YOU SIR, ARE IGNORANT!

Your naive conceptions of the world, and how the world works are nothing more than that, a naive conception. You refuse to acknowledge that you yourself are wrong, even though almost everyone that has replied has backed it with credible evidence. The bottom line is, that your government will NOT work.

Im sorry but your government will tear itself apart, go back to the drawing board.

+1

None.

Dec 22 2007, 1:06 pm Viii_iiiV Post #120

Quote from ihjel
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from ihjel
Quote from Viii_iiiV
No shit sherlock?

See?
GDP is per year, not month

GDP is the average amount of money each person is holding at one time.

Quote from Kellimus
+1
I thought you were going to shh now?
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Viii_iiiV

So wait, you're telling me that I'm ignorant because your system that you've conceived, fails?

Alright, cool. Whatever floats your boat :) Keep up with ignoring the true facts that we've all stated in retort to you.
Source me.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 >
  Back to forum