Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: The Culinary Art of Hot-Dog Topping
The Culinary Art of Hot-Dog Topping
Aug 25 2010, 12:35 am
By: TiKels  

Sep 9 2010, 9:15 pm Azrael Post #21

It probably wouldn't taste terrible, but I don't think it'd be enjoyable. It would be too dry, I mean look at the toppings. There's no actual condiments involved.

And no, pouring Kool-Aid on the hot dog doesn't make it any better. Then you have a dry hot dog with a soggy bun covered in soggy chips. That's just disgusting based on texture alone.

Sep 20 2011, 11:46 pm TiKels Post #22

I was deciding what to put on my hot dog again today, and I remembered this thread!

Gonna try some stuff out and post results. Also, if anyone has any cool ideas (I have a few more dogs) feel free to post them so I can try them out!
Edit: Decided on barbeque sauce, sriracha, and tortilla chips for one, the other is just ketchup and mustard.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 21 2011, 12:05 am ubermctastic Post #23

Fry a toasted cheese sandwhich and 2 hotdogs.
When the cheese is still melty, peel it open, and use each half as a hot dog bun.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 1:00 am FatalException Post #24

Quote from TiKels
Though I'm fairly certain the WTFdog is a made up piece of crap.
Nah mang. I made it, then I ate it, and I liked it. :P

Also, it may be appropriate to note that I like brownies on my pizza.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 1:09 am TiKels Post #25

Well I feel sufficiently stomach sick in addition to being actual sick.

Was good though, I had just enough sriracha for a degree of spice.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 21 2011, 6:12 am TomWaits Post #26

The more the merrier, shit. If it's just a hotdog on a bun with some liquidy condiments, well fuck that. That thing needs substance.

Kraut is always good, anyway. Separates the men from the boys. (and I'm from Boston, we don't put shit on them.)

None.

Options
  Back to forum