Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
Nov 11 2007, 7:29 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3238 >

Dec 5 2007, 4:18 am Echo Post #581

Funny. Kanye West does not drink or smoke. If you read what it says in wikipedia, rappers that are crunk are the ones that drinks the so called "cognac". And out of all the sentences in the quote, you pick the one about A_of-s_t.

None.

Dec 5 2007, 5:33 am frazz Post #582

Quote from FatalException
Quote from frazz
Sorry that you're mad CAFG, but it's not like you're analyzing the clues better. [citation needed]
Also, I don't see any evidence that being a Dapperdan follower is very bad, as the people that he HASN'T tried to lynch have not been mafia, yet.[citation needed]
Erm... As you can see, I'm pretty confused as to how you know that... If we don't know their roles, how do we know their roles?
As for the first one, just read through the topic and show me evidence against. Me proving it to you would be like proving there is not a purple cow anywhere.

As for the second one, I already said I'm not sure.

None.

Dec 5 2007, 11:29 am Heegu Post #583

I vote for Cnl.Fatso, WoAHorde and Ejac.

None.

Dec 5 2007, 11:25 pm Moose Post #584

We live in a society.

Dapperdan[2] :: WoA.Horde (mayor, x3)
ClansAreForGays[2] :: WoA.Horde
Doktor Shotgun[1] :: WoA.Horde
DT_Battlekruser[1] :: WoA.Horde
EzDay281[1] :: WoA.Horde
Heegu[2] :: WoA.Horde
frazz[3] :: WoA.Horde
Crimson Magnum[2] :: WoA.Horde (10)

Dapperdan[1] :: Cnl.Fasto (mayor, x3)
frazz[1] :: EcHo -> Cnl.Fatso
Doktor Shotgun[2] :: Cnl.Fatso
EzDay281[2] :: Cnl.Fatso
Heegu[1] :: Cnl.Fatso
Crimson Magnum[1] :: Cnl.Fatso (8)

~:Deathawk:~[1] :: EcHo
DT_Battlekruser[2] :: EcHo
frazz[2] :: DT_Battlekruser -> EcHo (3)

EcHo[2] :: Dapperdan
WoA.Horde[1] :: Dapperdan
Ejac[1] :: Dapperdan (3)

ClansAreForGays[1] :: frazz
WoA.Horde[2] :: DT_Battlekruser -> frazz
EcHo[1] :: frazz (3)

DT_Battlekruser[3] :: ~:Deathawk:~
~:Deathawk:~[2] :: DT_Battlekruser -> ~:Deathhawk:~

EcHo[3] :: CrimsonMagnum

Doktor Shotgun[3] :: ClansAreForGays

Heegu[3] :: Ejac

Abstain: Zergblender

13 of 17 voters have partially voted, fully voted, or abstain.
I think.
Anyway, this is quite epic and has a bit of steam still going. We have a fairly definitive 1st and 2nd place for lynching, but the third is still up for grabs. I'm hoping to end day by sometime on Friday.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Dec 5 2007, 11:54 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Dec 6 2007, 12:24 am Dapperdan Post #585

I'm deciding between: Killer2121, Echo, Ejac, moneylover for my 3rd vote. I had been considering the idea of changing my woa and fatso votes, but I don't see how it could happen now. I need to just decide on a good third choice. So, another one of my crazy interpretations that I have invented lately will be shown to you all at this moment.

Behold:

The Tempest

Star Wars Tempest

Looking through all tempest connections on wikipedia, this is the only one I found that seemed to have relevance with any relevance to players in our game. Why? That person on the book cover looks incredibly similar to Ejac's avatar, considering the circumstances. Furthermore, FatalException's death:

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Walking past the local school, FatalException met his demise. He didn't see his attacker, but rather felt a strange pain, and looked down to see a gaping hole through the center of the chest. FatalException lived a good life, but collapsed and died before he could even cry out in pain.

This could be a death via lightsaber without any stretch. The only problem would be that it would mean Moose had changed his view of the tempest a bit. For, the tempest in the last set of clues is very clearly refering to the storm. However, the fact he calls it a tempest is still the key.

What's this you say? This is really far-fetched? Let me tell you now how the use of the #1801 was a clue in mafia 2. There are 1801 notes in the song "jordan" (pointing to JordanN) on guitar hero. Nothing is a stretch. Moose is mysterious in his ways! Furthermore, I've considered the red aura from a of s t's death being a clue to Ejac before, but simply thought that was too easy. So, here I stand with much more against ejac, and I really hope Moose is a Star Wars buff. Keep in mind his behavior is counting equally with these clues for my choice on my third vote here. I vote Ejac.

Please let me know what you think. I may highly consider changing this vote if presented with some solid contrary opinions. It's amazing I'm not voting echo right now.

None.

Dec 6 2007, 1:07 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #586

Just here for the activity... well not really

Hurry up, watching you people die takes forever.
;)

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 6 2007, 2:14 am frazz Post #587

Ooh, that Ejac similarity is ridiculous(ly convincing)!

If one person changes to Echo we can pull of a quad lynch :omfg:

None.

Dec 6 2007, 2:24 am ClansAreForGays Post #588

biggest - stretch - evar!

Oh yeh, and my thrid vote now goes to ejac.

As long as we get 2 we still have a chance.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 6 2007, 2:31 am by ClansAreForGays.

Dec 6 2007, 3:02 am Dapperdan Post #589

By the rules we have now, which I don't think we will have in the future, a quad lynch is probably the best idea. Technically, even if we lynched as many as 6 people we would only need to catch 2 mafia to still have a mathematical chance. So, by all means, let's quad or even 5-way lynch? Let me know if you oppose to this. Otherwise, I'll do my best to set up such a scenario.

None.

Dec 6 2007, 3:13 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #590

Just here for the activity... well not really

Hell, you could kill everyone.
That wouldnt be smart though.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 6 2007, 3:48 am Cnl.Fatso Post #591

Though I profess my innocence and would love to be able to change the results, it would be rather pointless for me to vote at this point. Have fun balancing your quintuple lynch :P

None.

Dec 6 2007, 6:04 am frazz Post #592

I withdraw my vote from WoaHorde

None.

Dec 6 2007, 3:30 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #593

Not sure about the evident impacts of this, but for now I change my vote to WoAHorde, Cnl. Fatso, and Ejac.

None.

Dec 6 2007, 5:19 pm frazz Post #594

I return my vote to WoaHorde. :D

None.

Dec 6 2007, 11:50 pm WoAHorde Post #595

Seeing as how you guys are about to lynch a townie and follow a Mafia Mayor, I believe its time for:

Last Minutes Clue Interpretations!( Because you guys are letting Mafia win, again)

Walking down the street, construction debris from an ancient construction crashed down upon omginbd, flattening him. Sheets of metal pounded him into the ground. Written all over the sheets of metal were various calculus equations and geometric diagrams. The event was brought to an abrupt end when the mafia throwing down the sheets of metal fell off the building himself. He was still alive thanks to his slow, but effective, mafia getaway helicopter.

DTBK is a mafia, as these clue show that it is evidently him. He was saved by the doctor because the Mafia sent out a FAKE HIT.

My last vote switches to DTBK.

More clue interpretations may come.

None.

Dec 6 2007, 11:59 pm Crimson Magnum Post #596

Shogun

I vote Echo as my third vote.
im not mafia

None.

Dec 7 2007, 12:20 am Echo Post #597

Crimson, you vote me because?

None.

Dec 7 2007, 12:21 am Dapperdan Post #598

Quote from WoAHorde
Seeing as how you guys are about to lynch a townie and follow a Mafia Mayor, I believe its time for:

Last Minutes Clue Interpretations!( Because you guys are letting Mafia win, again)

Walking down the street, construction debris from an ancient construction crashed down upon omginbd, flattening him. Sheets of metal pounded him into the ground. Written all over the sheets of metal were various calculus equations and geometric diagrams. The event was brought to an abrupt end when the mafia throwing down the sheets of metal fell off the building himself. He was still alive thanks to his slow, but effective, mafia getaway helicopter.

DTBK is a mafia, as these clue show that it is evidently him. He was saved by the doctor because the Mafia sent out a FAKE HIT.

My last vote switches to DTBK.

More clue interpretations may come.

I'm already all but entirely proved myself not mafia. Your accusation of DTBK hinges on the fact that he sent the hit in on himself, and that he got knowledge of cheeze's role before night 1, and that he trusted cheeze enough to pull this off with him at that stage in the game. You also highlighted things in red very out of context and a couple of them just flat out held no weight. Other than that, you pose a very convincing arguement. Keep the interpretations coming. ^^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 7 2007, 12:31 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 12:26 am WoAHorde Post #599

Everything in red relates to him. The DTBC is an ancient construction, is slow and reliable, and made out of metal. DTBK also likes Calc and Geometry. DTBK is a Mafia. If your a Mafia, so is frazz, as he's been kissing your ass the entire game.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 12:48 am Dapperdan Post #600

Vote count:

Woa - 10
Fatso - 9
Ejac - 6
Echo - 4
Frazz and Dapper -- 3

Then, I change my vote from fatso to echo:

Woa - 10
Echo - 7
Ejac - 6
Fatso - 6

That leaves it balanced for now. I hope I have at least 24 more hours to try off some more epic vote balancing from here.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3238 >
  Back to forum