Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
Nov 11 2007, 7:29 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3038 >

Dec 3 2007, 8:46 pm MrrLL Post #541

EDIT: DAMMIT, I KEEP FORGETTING I'M DEAD :P

None.

Dec 3 2007, 8:54 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #542

dapperdan vote 4 me

None.

Dec 3 2007, 9:02 pm Dapperdan Post #543

Cnl.Fatso is mafia. He will be my first vote. I'm trying to figure out the other two with just as much precision as fatso. Why fatso?

At the start of the game, he had an avatar/sig that involved throwing things. His avatar and sig have since been removed. Here are the two particular clue sets I see pointing to him.

As the clock struck three, JordanN was heading home after a long night at the bar. He decided to take a shortcut through the park, where he passed a gentleman finishing off his giant hamburger. After he passed, the man took the box his hamburger was in, lit a fuse on it, and tossed it at JordanN. In a few seconds, the C4 explosive ignited underneath him and he was turned into paste.

After these clues were posted, two people immediately voted fatso. Zycorax, and omginbd. They based the clues off the fact the killer was fat and eating a huge hamburger because of it. Also, even though the town likes to vote on whims, and especially mafia prentending to be townies, no one else joined the bandwagon. If he wasn't mafia, people would not have resisted to it via ignoring it. I then proceeded to lynch zycorax like a moron that day. The next day, OMGINBD WAS HIT. In another clue batch that I think can point to fatso! Voila!

Walking down the street, construction debris from an ancient construction crashed down upon omginbd, flattening him. Sheets of metal pounded him into the ground. Written all over the sheets of metal were various calculus equations and geometric diagrams. The event was brought to an abrupt end when the mafia throwing down the sheets of metal fell off the building himself. He was still alive thanks to his slow, but effective, mafia getaway helicopter.

He's throwing things again. He probably fell off the building because he is fat and clumsy. The helicopter was probably slow because the fat guy inside of it was weighing it down!!

HAH! 2 more to go.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 9:20 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #544

dont 4get about me

None.

Dec 3 2007, 9:36 pm Moose Post #545

We live in a society.

Quote from Zergblender
Exams...
That, and I'm barely active on this anyway.

=> I hereby withdraw from SEN Mafia.
Well, you can't really do that. You can be inactive mafia/mafia fodder and will be removed from the list next game. (as will anyone without auto sign-up.)

Dec 3 2007, 9:44 pm Moose Post #546

We live in a society.

EcHo[1] :: frazz

EcHo[2] :: Dapperdan

EcHo[3] :: CrimsonMagnum

frazz[1] :: EcHo
~:Deathawk:~[1] :: EcHo (2)

frazz[2] :: DT_Battlekruser
~:Deathawk:~[2] :: DT_Battlekruser

Dapperdan[1] :: Cnl.Fasto (mayor, x3)

Abstaining: Zergblender

This is going to be tough to manage.
5 of 17 voters have partially voted, fully voted, or abstain.

Dec 3 2007, 9:45 pm Dapperdan Post #547

In woa's avatar, it says this: "currently working on: fermi conspiracy"
Fermi Lab is a place where they study atoms and other subatomic particles. Thus, this could point to the multiple nuclear explosions in earlier mafia hits. Fermi Lab was named after this guy:

"Enrico Fermi (September 29, 1901 _ November 28, 1954) was an Italian physicist most noted for his work on the development of the first nuclear reactor, and for his contributions to the development of quantum theory, nuclear and particle physics, and statistical mechanics. Fermi was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1938 for his work on induced radioactivity and is today regarded as one of the top scientists of the 20th century."

The connection with the nuclear explosions and woa's signature leads me to believe he is mafia. Also, woa has voted with fatso on every voting round except for when woa voted zycorax, and fatso voted killer kow. That round resulted in a double lynch of those two guys. I think woa has been quieter than usual, to boot. He's simply voted, similar to fatso, with the old mafia "This seems to add up, I'll vote for him". It's a consistent mafia move. Woa is my second vote.

I THINK the mafia's strategy was to elect me mayor and appear not suspicious to me. I THINK all the people who have been trying to lynch me all game and who didn't vote me for mayor, are less likely to be mafia than originally thought.

HAH! 1 more to go.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 10:04 pm Moose Post #548

We live in a society.

I gave a little update to the PRO-TIPS in the second post. Does anyone read them?
/me cough.

Dec 3 2007, 10:14 pm Crimson Magnum Post #549

Shogun

I vote for Cnl. Fatso, and Woa as my second vote.
My third vote is undecided right now.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 10:31 pm Dapperdan Post #550

[/Me desires more responses of my findings]

I might not decide on a 3rd vote until tomorrow.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 12:04 am WoAHorde Post #551

The odds of both bodyguards being killed during the same night is very unlikely. I believe Dapperdan is Mafia and told the rest to kill them, and then invoke a triple lynch to maximize the town deaths. DTBK is foolishly attempting to defend a fellow Mafia.

I vote DTBK and Dapperdan. Still debating on last vote.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 12:29 am Dapperdan Post #552

The odds of both bodyguards being killed during the same night is very unlikely.

It is not that unlikely. They were due to hit at least one of them, if not only by randomness. You also have to consider the fact that toa and jaff are two of the very few people I have not accused at some point in this game, and a smart mafia could figure from that toa and jaff had a pretty good likelihood of being bodyguards. It narrows their field to choose from a lot. But, you would know all this being that you're mafia.

I believe Dapperdan is Mafia and told the rest to kill them, and then invoke a triple lynch to maximize the town deaths. DTBK is foolishly attempting to defend a fellow Mafia.

So, you admit that you're mafia? Only mafia and bad townies simply vote back with no hope. Show me a single strand of a clue that points to me. Would you care to offer me a single rebuttle to my interpretations of the clues leading me to believe both you and fatso are mafia? But, most of all, why did you wait to reveal your suspicion against me until now? If you weren't acting solely out of vengeance, you would have posted these suspicions long ago. All of a sudden, you decided someone who was hit and saved by a doctor on night 1, is a mafia? Just because he called the pitiful claims against me bullshit? If you were a townie, I would you know you to be more logical than this, Woa.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 12:34 am cheeze Post #553

LoL. I'm funnay.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 12:43 am Dapperdan Post #554

Quote from WoAHorde
I believe Dapperdan is Mafia and told the rest to kill them, and then invoke a triple lynch to maximize the town deaths. DTBK is foolishly attempting to defend a fellow Mafia.

One last thing: I want to point out how contrived this is. Do the math, if I were mafia right now, all I would need to do is allow a single lynch, because if the town does not lynch a mafia today, and lynches just 1 townie, the mafia would have a mathematical lock on this game. That should completely blow up that theory. My triple lynch is what I felt was the best possible chance for the townies to come back. If I were mafia, would you really expect me to be so foolish as to give the townies 3 chances to lynch one of my own, when I only need to give them 1?

The arguement I did all this to not appear like mafia, is ridiculous, don't try it. The mafia had a huge mathematical advantage before today and I would have no reasons to go out of my way like this. I realized when I enacted a triple lynch that I would be risking my own life because of the mafia and bad townies who want to kill me, but I still had to do what I did.

Quote from cheeze
LoL. I'm funnay.

Hilarious.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 1:00 am frazz Post #555

Dapperdan, don't even try to argue with WoaHorde. I gave it my best shot in the past, but the single argument (if you want to call it that) he presents at the beginning is the only one he has, or cares to construct.

I think your fatso clue is good, the WoaHorde one is alright, but not as definitive. It is really good though.

I change my votes to fatso, WoaHorde and Echo for now.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 1:09 am WoAHorde Post #556

If I get lynched, I'm going to laugh at how Dapperdan has lead you to your doom. Frazz, the fact that you carry over feelings from Serious is childish and laughable.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 1:15 am Dapperdan Post #557

If I get lynched, I'm going to laugh at how Dapperdan has lead you to your doom. Frazz, the fact that you carry over feelings from Serious is childish and laughable.

You will get lynched, don't worry. The fact you have no rebuttles to all logic, and still vote for me, is not going to save you. If I didn't know you were good at this game, then maybe you'd have a better shot at this strategy of pretending you don't care. I simply have no ability to withdraw such a solid connection, no matter what is presented against it, at this time.

None.

Dec 4 2007, 1:19 am ClansAreForGays Post #558

Quote from WoAHorde
The odds of both bodyguards being killed during the same night is very unlikely. I believe Dapperdan is Mafia and told the rest to kill them, and then invoke a triple lynch to maximize the town deaths. DTBK is foolishly attempting to defend a fellow Mafia.

as much as I hate to admit it, I think that dapperdan MIGHT not be mafia. I think he was right about it actually being you this whole time. You think dtbk is mafia. EVERYONE knows dtbk can't be mafia, because he was saved by a fucking doctor! nub mafia gg.

I vote WOA

Frazz also voted dtbk, but covered his tracks by sucking dapper's dick the whole game.

So I also vote Frazz.

I don't know about my third vote, but I do know whoever killed cheezus, killed the other doctor. They both have the same clue, and because of this we know that the clue about "red blood stains" or w/e isn't a redherring, and has everything to do with his identity. Now all we have to do is connect blood or a very strong red or stains to one of the players. I still can't though.

If we don't get atleast TWO mafi tonight it's gg, so plz don't just 'lulz' it tonight.

Dec 4 2007, 1:23 am Dapperdan Post #559

Most of that made sense. Just one thing, what do you think about the fatso connection?

None.

Dec 4 2007, 1:23 am WoAHorde Post #560

I wasn't aware DTBK had been saved by the doctor. I'll retract the vote on DTBK and place it on frazz.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3038 >
  Back to forum