Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
Nov 11 2007, 7:29 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3338 >

Dec 7 2007, 1:03 am Echo Post #601

That is smart. Killing townspeople in blank point. GG, Mafia is going to win. Whether the so called "Brains" of this game is mafia or not, the town to mafia ratio is going to be very weak.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 1:15 am Crimson Magnum Post #602

Shogun

I was bribed by Mafia to vote for these people.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 1:18 am Dapperdan Post #603

The more people we lynch today, the better the chance the townies have to survive the day with a mathematical chance. How many times does this have to be explained to you? I see no fault in lynching useless townies as the ones to up the lynch total, either.

I'm thinking about how I can try to add moneylover and killer2121 to the lynch tally right now, while perhaps only saving fatso's life in the process. We shall see.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 2:14 am Echo Post #604

Hopefully people will come to their senses.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 2:54 am frazz Post #605

I know this kinda went without saying, but WoaHorde, your interpretations (or lack thereof) suck.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 3:06 am Echo Post #606

What is with this defending and such.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 4:37 am Killer2121 Post #607

im not mafia

ill vote for...moneylover

^^

None.

Dec 7 2007, 4:48 am WoAHorde Post #608

Quote from frazz
I know this kinda went without saying, but WoaHorde, your interpretations (or lack thereof) suck.

Your act of bringing grudges across Internet forums and discussions makes you look like an immature child.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 5:05 am frazz Post #609

I'm not bringing a grudge across.

You didn't even explain the clues. You said:
"here are the clues...
[insert all the "clues]
So obviously DTBK is mafia."

What you did was in no way an interpretation. Maybe you would get a better response from people (I know you would from me) if you actually tried to explain things.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 5:12 am WoAHorde Post #610

Those clues all did relate to DTBK, did you bother to read the bloody post?

None.

Dec 7 2007, 5:15 am Echo Post #611

Quote from frazz
I'm not bringing a grudge across.

You didn't even explain the clues. You said:
"here are the clues...
[insert all the "clues]
So obviously DTBK is mafia."

What you did was in no way an interpretation. Maybe you would get a better response from people (I know you would from me) if you actually tried to explain things.

That is exactly or even worser of what you guys did to me. Stupid ass clues that barely even touches me.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 5:19 am ejac1337 Post #612

Looks like I have about a 50% chance of going to die, cya guys.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 5:49 am Echo Post #613

I don't even see the reason why you're even going to die. NONE of the clues has any connections to you WHAT SO EVER.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 6:03 am frazz Post #614

Quote from WoAHorde
Those clues all did relate to DTBK, did you bother to read the bloody post?
Oh, I must have had my browser minimized for awhile or something. I missed your second post, where you explained yourself.

I also missed Dapperdan's post combating (and more or less defeating) your points. Sorry 'bout that.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 8:26 am ejac1337 Post #615

Meh, I don't want to do this.

My second vote goes to: fatso

My third would go to echo except I'm 99% sure he's clean, no point of dragging him down.

And as always, my initial vote still ges for dapperdan.

Quote from EcHo
I don't even see the reason why you're even going to die. NONE of the clues has any connections to you WHAT SO EVER.
Yeah, I'm still confused how dapperdan connected one of the slayings to me.
Quote from dapperndan
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Walking past the local school, FatalException met his demise. He didn't see his attacker, but rather felt a strange pain, and looked down to see a gaping hole through the center of the chest. FatalException lived a good life, but collapsed and died before he could even cry out in pain.

This could be a death via lightsaber without any stretch. The only problem would be that it would mean Moose had changed his view of the tempest a bit. For, the tempest in the last set of clues is very clearly refering to the storm. However, the fact he calls it a tempest is still the key.

What's this you say? This is really far-fetched? Let me tell you now how the use of the #1801 was a clue in mafia 2. There are 1801 notes in the song "jordan" (pointing to JordanN) on guitar hero. Nothing is a stretch. Moose is mysterious in his ways! Furthermore, I've considered the red aura from a of s t's death being a clue to Ejac before, but simply thought that was too easy. So, here I stand with much more against ejac, and I really hope Moose is a Star Wars buff. Keep in mind his behavior is counting equally with these clues for my choice on my third vote here. I vote Ejac.
I'm forced to believe that dapperdan is either high or mafia. If you could say what exactly is suspicious about my behavior, perhaps you'd have an argument.

No matter though, you said my behavoir=those clues, and since your connection is just so brilliant, I'm assuming my behavior is just supreme.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Dec 7 2007, 8:40 am by Ejac.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 3:37 pm frazz Post #616

To keep the balance, I remove my fatso vote.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 4:26 pm Crimson Magnum Post #617

Shogun

I change my votes to Dapperdan, Frazz, and DTBK.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 5:05 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #618

I vote Echo, Ejac and Frazz.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 8:50 pm Dapperdan Post #619

Now:

Woa - 10
Echo - 6
Fatso - 5
Ejac - 6
Frazz - 5
Dapper - 4

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 7 2007, 10:47 pm by Dapperdan.

None.

Dec 7 2007, 9:05 pm Echo Post #620

I'm going to have to change my vote to save myself. No offense to you guys. I vote Woa, fatso and ejac.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3338 >
  Back to forum