Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Signature Contest #1
Signature Contest #1
Jul 28 2010, 11:40 pm
By: Apos
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jul 29 2010, 11:33 pm Wing Zero Post #21

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from LoTu)S
Looks like another "Make Wing Zero sigs" thread to me :massimo:

I'll be nice and make one anyways. :ego:

Well to be fair, no one posted in the first one...

Quote from MadZombie
If we can still whatever and it still count then wants the point of a theme? So then it's always free style but theirs a theme but we can disregard it?...

Like I said before, I thought it would be better to give you guys complete freedom over the creative proccess. However, some of you *cough*MZ*cough* kept asking for a theme and I gave you one. Now you are complaining the theme doesn't have enough material. If you really believe that go back to the original theme

PS. I actually liked the Wolf Link one but you didn't put my name it it you know..

Jul 29 2010, 11:40 pm Sand Wraith Post #22

she/her

Quote from Wing Zero
PS. I actually liked the Wolf Link one but you didn't put my name it it you know..

YOU DON'T LIKE MINE????

////////wrist

I don't really get signature making. I can tell when a signature is bad, and when a sig is cool and stuff, but I find it difficult to distinguish between "good" and "lots of filters that are trippy". Sometimes. ;o

Jul 29 2010, 11:46 pm Wing Zero Post #23

I did like yours Sandy I was just saying how his would have been nicer if he put my name in there somewhere

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 30 2010, 2:04 am by Wing Zero.

Jul 30 2010, 12:09 am MadZombie Post #24

What? I don't think I said that I was complaining. I was asking what the theme is just I can't find any pictures of things for zelda. Shits hard to find good material.. I'm just insanely confused by how you guys aren't saying "OKAY GUYS THE OFFICIAL THEME AT THE MOMENT IS X"

It went from:

>wait for theme
>Legend of zelda
>no wait guys free style

You said it in a "well I PREFER if people did this" instead of "okay from now own the theme is whatever you want". It just wasn't clear enough for me. So right now it's free style right?

I was thinking of putting someones name on it because I thought it was one of the rules, I double checked and it wasn't so I didn't.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 30 2010, 12:33 am by MadZombie.

None.

Jul 30 2010, 1:11 am LoTu)S Post #25

Ehhh..... I could've done much better.

I still have the psd so i can take out the name whenever :sly:

None.

Jul 30 2010, 1:12 am Apos Post #26

I order you to forgive yourself!

The signatures must be made specifically for the chosen judge.
It doesn't mean that the name must be there... I saw that some members on Sen didn't have their name in it so that's why I didn't make a criteria for that.

Edit: As a personal opinion, I think that putting the name on it is a plus.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 30 2010, 1:24 am by Apos.

Jul 30 2010, 1:21 am LoTu)S Post #27

I'll just stick with making it Legend of Zelda related and name of judge on sig.

None.

Jul 30 2010, 1:49 am Wing Zero Post #28

Ok I think I figured out the confusion here.

Quote from Wing Zero
I thought it would be better to give you guys creative freedom... But if you want a theme use Legend of Zelda

Quote from MadZombie
What? I don't think I said that I was complaining. I was asking what the theme is just I can't find any pictures of things for Zelda. Shits hard to find good material..really? I'm just insanely confused by how you guys aren't saying "OKAY GUYS THE OFFICIAL THEME AT THE MOMENT IS X" Because I assumed you guys would link "no theme" to "free style" like i did. I should have been more specific and said the theme was free style but whatever

It went from:
>wait for theme No theme=free style
>Legend of Zelda You wanted a theme
>no wait guys free style Free style=back to square 1

You said it in a "well I PREFER if people did this" instead of "okay from now own the theme is whatever you want".I DID NOT It just wasn't clear enough for me. So right now it's free style right?

I was thinking of putting someones name on it because I thought it was one of the rules, I double checked and it wasn't so I didn't. If you make a sig for someone you generally put their name on it unless specified otherwise you know...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 1 2010, 2:10 am by Wing Zero.

Jul 30 2010, 2:14 am MadZombie Post #29

If you make a sig for someone you generally put their name on it unless specified otherwise you know...
I thought it was implied that it was to be JUDGED by you instead of FOR you to be WORN by you. I think you assumed we were when someone said that "oh look it's a make a sig for wingzero thread".

This is why the OP needs to be the source of ALL specifications.

None.

Jul 30 2010, 2:27 am Apos Post #30

Quote from MadZombie
If you make a sig for someone you generally put their name on it unless specified otherwise you know...
I thought it was implied that it was to be JUDGED by you instead of FOR you to be WORN by you. I think you assumed we were when someone said that "oh look it's a make a sig for wingzero thread".

This is why the OP needs to be the source of ALL specifications.
I sort of assumed. (Linking to the brainstorming page...) Should be fixed now :ermm:

Jul 30 2010, 2:47 am Wing Zero Post #31

I spent 40 minutes on that post trying to avoid making it look like I'm trolling MZ, but whatever...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 1 2010, 2:06 am by Wing Zero.

Jul 31 2010, 2:14 am Sand Wraith Post #32

she/her

WHY AREN'T YOU USING OUR SIGS WING ZERO?

Also, when does the contest end and stuff? I mean, it's already been two whole days, right? :P

Jul 31 2010, 2:50 am LoTu)S Post #33

if the sigs won't be used I'll happily add mine to my randomizer

None.

Jul 31 2010, 4:05 am Wing Zero Post #34

I'll use them, there were only 4 entries though so I felt I should give some more time before i decide who wins

Jul 31 2010, 8:38 am Sand Wraith Post #35

she/her

Wait, so, do you or do you not mind me using the sig I made for you? If you do mind, I wouldn't mind taking it down from the randomizer.

Aug 1 2010, 2:05 am Wing Zero Post #36

No I don't mind if you use it too, (you made it after all). Since it seems no one else Is working on something the contest is gonna end August 1st 11:59 PM EST

Aug 1 2010, 3:07 am Apos Post #37

Quote from Wing Zero
August 1st 11:59 PM EST
:lmfao: 11:59

Aug 1 2010, 6:20 am Wing Zero Post #38

Wait wut?

Aug 1 2010, 6:39 am Sand Wraith Post #39

she/her

It's August 1st, 2:38AM here. CONTEST ENDS IN 21 HOURS OR SO.

EDIT:

SO WHO WON?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 2 2010, 4:18 am by Sand Wraith.

Aug 2 2010, 10:07 am NudeRaider Post #40

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

/thread

Honestly, I think thats by far the best signature here on SEN. I wonder if Loveless made it himself.
It's not only pleasing to the eye and assembled very artistically but it also fits very well in his theme with name and avatar.

And that without the need of hundreds of layers... just by knowing what he's doing.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum