Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege C1
Temple Siege C1
Jul 12 2010, 10:47 pm
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >

Jul 16 2010, 8:02 am Wing Zero Post #21

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

The bats l3 sometimes spawns with 2 or 3 vultures, but I'm not sure which version it happened in, I can't reproduce it in c1e I'll check some replays to make sure

Jul 16 2010, 3:09 pm close.ads Post #22

Found a terrain problem.

When a mech transform the moment he dies, he spawns as a vulture----which can happen from time to time, but if that mech happens to be at the bottom team, well, he will be stuck between a pylon and canon in his base for eternity until he kills one of them!

None.

Jul 16 2010, 3:11 pm PlasmaBlast Post #23

ye i agree with close.ads
And another thing. The Mech (Goliath) isnt a hero, and we can't upgrade air range. it's normal?

None.

Jul 16 2010, 3:12 pm OlimarandLouie Post #24

On south team's hero select, Assassin is invisible and can't be seen. Minor bug.

None.

Jul 16 2010, 3:42 pm Wing Zero Post #25

The replay was for C1b but its broke, i keep randoming a DM in the replay for some reason but i KNOW that was the game because of the chat and I never played the DM in c1b

Jul 16 2010, 4:01 pm ClansAreForGays Post #26

awesome. all those little things should add up to enough for a c1f.

Jul 16 2010, 5:48 pm close.ads Post #27

Quote from Wing Zero
The replay was for C1b but its broke, i keep randoming a DM in the replay for some reason but i KNOW that was the game because of the chat and I never played the DM in c1b
I think UMS replays screws up very often...oh I wish I that replay where our rine kills off a 1 hp temple isn't screwed up! but it is... :(

If anyone know a way to fix it, pls let me know.

None.

Jul 16 2010, 6:22 pm OlimarandLouie Post #28

Quote from close.ads
Quote from Wing Zero
I think UMS replays screws up very often...oh I wish I that replay where our rine kills off a 1 hp temple isn't screwed up! but it is... :(

If anyone know a way to fix it, pls let me know.
Key things to UMS replays: If they are multiplayer replays, watch them on b.net because of the small delay between mouse clicks and movements screws the replay up in single player.
Don't fast forward at all.
Don't pause often.

None.

Jul 16 2010, 9:09 pm ClansAreForGays Post #29

C1f is up. Classic Spec Ops is now available.
He gets +15 minerals, 3.4's mine capping, lv2 is scv, lv3 is hero vessel (max 4).

Jul 16 2010, 11:39 pm PlasmaBlast Post #30

another thing CAFG XD
3medic. If they does l3, it wont regen mana. i kno this, and its normal. (it could be op'd)
BUT, it'll spawn a defiler under them... and slow them down OR we can wait and use swarm...

None.

Jul 17 2010, 12:21 am OlimarandLouie Post #31

I suggest making the "classic hero" option more obvious. In addition to that, the mission objectives need to be changed when classic spec ops is chosen.

None.

Jul 17 2010, 12:28 am PlasmaBlast Post #32

i just tested c1f (as classic rine) i did a bunker, but when i die, scv dies, obs dies, but not the bunker that i build ;)
minor bug.

None.

Jul 17 2010, 12:39 am Wing Zero Post #33

This isn't really a bug but more of a suggestion. For the firebats l4 you should replace a bat with another infested terran because I've noticed that most times when I use it and even if I'm right next to my target one or two of the infesteds get stuck and don't explode, with 4 infesteds it would probobly have more room and thay would hit more often. If you are worried its too strong you can lower their damage by 50 so its 150x4=600 compared to 200x3=600. It's the same damage as before except now it will hit a little more often.

Jul 17 2010, 12:40 am PlasmaBlast Post #34

i wonder if u can add a classic hero mod for Archer.
make hydralisk 450hp, and if the archer don't want to be classic, then block the hp to 310 (to not regen more than 310hp)
OR make a auto upgrade speed and range for classic archer, and ofc 8 max archer.

None.

Jul 17 2010, 12:41 am OlimarandLouie Post #35

Quote from name:XBlastRadius.
i wonder if u can add a classic hero mod for Archer.
make hydralisk 450hp, and if the archer don't want to be classic, then block the hp to 310 (to not regen more than 310hp)
OR make a auto upgrade speed and range for classic archer, and ofc 8 max archer.
Blocking hp regen as an option is impossible.

None.

Jul 17 2010, 1:29 am ClansAreForGays Post #36

Quote from name:XBlastRadius.
i just tested c1f (as classic rine) i did a bunker, but when i die, scv dies, obs dies, but not the bunker that i build ;)
minor bug.
Not a bug. It's always been that way.

Jul 17 2010, 7:39 am Jack Post #37

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

If you make a tournament version, there should be alternate team choosing instead of allowing everyone to choose at once, IMO.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 17 2010, 9:13 am PlasmaBlast Post #38

ok sry then..
about the classic SpecOps again, i think that u added too much hp and mana spawn.
isnt 800hp and 235 start mana too much? Or maybe SpecOps isnt even my char...

None.

Jul 17 2010, 4:08 pm close.ads Post #39

The fact that SCV can repair the mech is so very gay...maybe make the mech cost 9999999 gas would stop them from doing it.

I haven't tried playing classic rine, but I'll check it out in due time, maybe in a 1v1 with a friend. I feel like the idea of classic rine is to sacrifise late game pk power(no sniper rifle) for early-mid game pressure, so 800hp and 235 might be too high, but a bit of bonus is needed.

About time you removed the "M9" strings and replace them with "C1", wouldn't it?

It seems like I haven't contributed much and was removed from the thank you list :(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 18 2010, 3:28 am by close.ads.

None.

Jul 17 2010, 10:06 pm lihan88 Post #40

There is a Huge bug in C1f. When archer Casts l1(or that's how i think he did it) before he gets eliminated then he can keep the mutalisks until the end of the game. :flamer: Please fix
There is an attached replay to this post

Attachments:
Temple siege abuse.rep
Hits: 3 Size: 223.53kb

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >
  Back to forum