Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] "Too Many Threads" Error?
[SOLVED] "Too Many Threads" Error?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 28 2010, 6:08 pm
By: FatalException  

May 28 2010, 6:08 pm FatalException Post #1

I'm assuming this has something to do with CPU usage, but does anyone know what exactly this error is? I keep getting it in the third-person shooter demo map that I made. The map is attached.

If it is something to do with using too much memory, that's really frustrating, since this map doesn't even do that much. :|

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jun 1 2010, 1:05 am by FatalException.

None.

May 28 2010, 7:24 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

You are creating threads that aren't killed somehow, I guess.

At least you can see in the trigger debugger (editor->preferences->test->debugger&run in window) that AutoRevealRegionController_Func is started way to often.
But I don't know where that function is started...

edit:
trigger: camera refresh -> auto reveal region....
you create every 0.05 seconds a thread that would automatically reveal a region. Once is enough...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 28 2010, 7:48 pm by Ahli.

Options
  Back to forum