Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: naxxan
naxxan
May 25 2010, 2:46 pm
By: naxxan  

May 25 2010, 2:46 pm naxxan Post #1

hey whats up? i am naxxan, ive been playin SC since it was released back in i dont know when.. im mostly a gamer for sc/sc2beta... i know the very basics of editing. one of my friends creates maps and is pretty good at it. ive played a lot of melee in sc2 beta.. on two different accounts. i was using my friends key and then got my own. so now im placed in platinum 1v1 and gold 2v2. im normally pretty good, but i still make mistakes and mess up. mostly i played ums, and a map that i edited (not created) was golems. probably one of my favorites.

None.

May 25 2010, 2:55 pm JaFF Post #2

Welcome! We hope you will become an awesome mapper for SC2 when it comes out. Best of luck!

Would you like a kiwi? Or perhaps an eggsong?

None.

May 25 2010, 3:26 pm Symmetry Post #3

Dungeon Master

Welcome to SEN, newcomer.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 25 2010, 7:42 pm Fire_Kame Post #4

wth is starcraft

Hey :) Welcome. Please help yourself to any of the delicious fruit in Symmetry's avatar. I suggest the kiwi.

May 25 2010, 7:57 pm Vrael Post #5

Watch out, these people will use any means necessary to steal your soul -- including poison fruit.

Welcome to SEN

None.

May 26 2010, 12:37 am DavidJCobb Post #6

Welcome to SEN! Have some fruit. It totally won't bring the heavenly wrath of God down upon you or anything.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:51 pm]
Vrael -- It is, and I could definitely use a company with a commitment to flexibility, quality, and customer satisfaction to provide effective solutions to dampness and humidity in my urban environment.
[06:50 pm]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: Idk, I was looking more for a dehumidifer company which maybe stands out as a beacon of relief amidst damp and unpredictable climates of bustling metropolises. Not sure Amazon qualifies
sounds like moisture control is often a pressing concern in your city
[06:50 pm]
Vrael -- Maybe here on the StarEdit Network I could look through the Forums for some Introductions to people who care about the Topics of Dehumidifiers and Carpet Cleaning?
[06:49 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps even here I on the StarEdit Network I could look for some Introductions.
[06:48 pm]
Vrael -- On this Topic, I could definitely use some Introductions.
[06:48 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps that utilizes cutting-edge technology and eco-friendly cleaning products?
[06:47 pm]
Vrael -- Do you know anyone with a deep understanding of the unique characteristics of your carpets, ensuring they receive the specialized care they deserve?
[06:45 pm]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: I've also recently becoming interested in Carpet Cleaning, but I'd like to find someone with a reputation for unparalleled quality and attention to detail.
beats me, but I'd make sure to pick the epitome of excellence and nothing less.
[06:41 pm]
Vrael -- It seems like I may need Introductions to multiple companies for the Topics that I care deeply about, even as early as Today, 6:03 am.
[06:38 pm]
Vrael -- I need a go-to solution and someone who understands that Carpets are more than just decorative elements in my home.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy