Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 36 37 38 39 40127 >

Oct 19 2010, 5:11 am poison_us Post #741

Back* from the grave

Will update whenever I get the 5 infoz for the uber team, or next time I'm on, whichever comes first.

Oct 19 2010, 5:22 am DevliN Post #742

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Here are my 5. Times are open for me, probably.
1. Heimerdinger
2. Master Yi
3. Miss Fortune
4. Katarina
5. Xin'Zhao, I guess.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 19 2010, 12:56 pm poison_us Post #743

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
1. Heimerdinger
2. Master Yi
3. Miss Fortune
4. Katarina
5. Xin'Zhao, I guess.
Typical nub, all DPS, except one caster :hurr:

Oct 19 2010, 2:55 pm LoveLess Post #744

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from poison_us
Quote from DevliN
1. Heimerdinger
2. Master Yi
3. Miss Fortune
4. Katarina
5. Xin'Zhao, I guess.
Aside from the nerfed Kat, all OP. :hurr:

None.

Oct 19 2010, 4:54 pm poison_us Post #745

Back* from the grave

Quote from LoveLess
Quote from poison_us
Quote from DevliN
1. Heimerdinger
2. Master Yi
3. Miss Fortune
4. Katarina
5. Xin'Zhao, I guess.
Aside from the nerfed Kat, all OP. :hurr:
Aside from the struck out ones, all OP :hurr:

Oct 19 2010, 8:43 pm ThedarKOne Post #746

Master Yi is definitely OP. Heimerdinger is not OP at all, Kat is not OP at all, and Xin Zhao is played right can be a bastard.

None.

Oct 19 2010, 8:46 pm DevliN Post #747

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Heimer was nerfed and I still kick ass with him. I do also have Ryze and Annie, but I'm not great with them. And Cho as a tank, but I hate tanking.

From that list I'd say MF and maybe Xin are the closest to OP. Yi can get his ass wooped easily.

My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 19 2010, 8:55 pm Neki Post #748

Just had a game where Lux went 15-5 on their team and on our team our lux went 0-15. Love new heroes. :lol:

None.

Oct 20 2010, 12:14 am poison_us Post #749

Back* from the grave

Quote from ThedarKOne
Master Yi is definitely OP.
Once you leave level 20 you never see him, except for the occasional kid that never gave him up.

Quote from ThedarKOne
Xin Zhao is played right can be a bastard.
As anyone can be.

Also, if you missed my shout, I'm out of LoL indefinitely due to port blocking preventing me from redownloading. Or until I hop in my car and steal me some wifi.

Oct 20 2010, 12:18 am DevliN Post #750

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from poison_us
Quote from ThedarKOne
Master Yi is definitely OP.
Once you leave level 20 you never see him, except for the occasional kid that never gave him up.
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me! I just really like playing as Yi, I can't help it.

My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 20 2010, 12:36 am ShadowFlare Post #751

Kat just got a buff to her ult in the latest patch. Now it can hit 3 targets at once for levels 1 and 2, rather than only 1 or 2 targets, respectively.

Also, as a level 30 I do still play Yi sometimes. Maybe win about half of the games. When laning, I go with a build that makes it hard to harass me and that I can harass the enemy early game. I've been trying jungle sometimes, though.

None.

Oct 20 2010, 12:49 am Neki Post #752

Jungle Yi is probably my favourite way to go, but I've always enjoyed jungling characters because PvE > PvP. :awesome:

None.

Oct 20 2010, 2:12 am ThedarKOne Post #753

I just hate how fucking fast Yi is... it is ridiculous... I got out run by a Yi when I was Sivir using my ult.

None.

Oct 20 2010, 2:22 am DevliN Post #754

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The upside, though, is that Yi typically has very low health and I rarely see one with a Frozen Mallet (or some other +health item). I was in a game where my attack speed was 1.9, I had a ton of life steal, my move speed was 450+, and I was killed by a caster in 2 or 3 hits. With melee, perhaps it is a different story if they want to run or if I need to run, but casters can be tough.

My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 20 2010, 2:32 am ThedarKOne Post #755

Yeah, casters can just sit in the back, and if they have a stun, or bind or something, then they rape u before u ever get to them.

None.

Oct 20 2010, 3:55 am Jack Post #756

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Who's walter? I'm guessin echo due to claims of godhood and trolling, but I could be wrong.

Also, how does kda work with assists? Like, what are they worth compared to kills in terms of IP?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 20 2010, 4:56 am DevliN Post #757

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I just tried Garen for the first time in a practice game and went 24/3/4 (3 from being an idiot and spinning into bots next to towers). Granted bots are super easy to kill, but damn is his spin move insane. I gotta try him in an actual game and see how that is, but for now I'm loving Garen.

EDIT:
Yeah, Welter is Echo, though he wont openly admit it.

My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 20 2010, 5:14 am Jack Post #758

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from DevliN
I just tried Garen for the first time in a practice game and went 24/3/4 (3 from being an idiot and spinning into bots next to towers). Granted bots are super easy to kill, but damn is his spin move insane. I gotta try him in an actual game and see how that is, but for now I'm loving Garen.

EDIT:
Yeah, Welter is Echo, though he wont openly admit it.
Garen's spin isn't that great against humans who know enough to move back from it. It's OK-ish in team fights or combo-ed with a stun but isn't incredible really.

At least that's my humble noobish opinion.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 20 2010, 5:23 am Neki Post #759

Not really. Garen comboed with any plethora of stuns/slows/snares will rape your team so bad, he just spins and wins basically. The fact that no BKB exists in LoL just makes stuns and slows just so much more worse, which is why Ryze and Veigar feel so op sometimes. :hurr:

None.

Oct 20 2010, 5:33 am DevliN Post #760

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, it's tough to run from it, especially if it's a good Garen or they have stuns.

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 36 37 38 39 40127 >
  Back to forum