League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 37127 >

Oct 12 2010, 11:19 pm Bar Refaeli Post #681

ever thought about getting levithan?

None.

Oct 13 2010, 4:38 am shmeeps Post #682

Leviathan, IMO, is one of the worst item's in the game as well. The amount of health per stack coupled with the amount you lose on death doesn't make it worth the risk. It's better to build pure health, since you can get added bonuses as well (such as banshees, sunfires, etc). If you can get it to 20 stacks, the reduced damage is pretty killer, but it's hard to do that if you face a smart team.

The reason why it doesn't is because any champ that relies on snowball items could easily throw a leviathan in there and become a huge damage dealer with a much larger health pool, making them even harder to kill. It's a double edged sword there.

None.

Oct 13 2010, 8:20 pm Bar Refaeli Post #683

So when lingie, me, neki, etc played together 5v5 premade we got owned by a team that was an ACTUAL premade. They had teamwork, they had team fights all sorted out, and they had everything. I propose that 5 of us (5 of us who usually get online to play 5v5's together) make our own 5v5 build and game plan that way we can actually play well. :D Whose with me? We can make our own builds, if anyone has any ideas feel free to post them or use mobafire/leaguecraft top builds.

Some "well thought out" build like these: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aoe-build-19 http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-5-smite-build-14

Or just some auto win team with a bunch of high tier characters: Mordekaiser, ammumu, kog maw, miss fortune, and sona

None.

Oct 13 2010, 8:39 pm Neki Post #684

The problem is that while I do agree teamwork is awesome, altering my build and hero selection to bend towards a proper 5s team just seems not very fun. I'd say 99% of us play LoL to have fun(the 1% is for Kaias ;)), and because of this, most people don't usually enjoy picking the tank just because there is no tank. I used to do this a lot in HoN, but that's because I could almost play any hero in HoN, but not in LoL. I'm also a lot more lax and less competitive so I don't care as much, especially without stat tracking. :P

None.

Oct 13 2010, 8:58 pm Norm Post #685

I am willing to comply with the demands for of a steady 5v5 group, but I can only play Ashe, Kennen, and Kat - so I dunno how useful that would be.

None.

Oct 13 2010, 9:04 pm Neki Post #686

I would need to either buy Morde or Rammus to be sufficient, I can also play Ashe and Jungle Yi. :awesome:

None.

Oct 13 2010, 9:47 pm Echo Post #687

Man I should have just stayed on my main account and get to level 30 already instead of trying to get my smurf/melee account to level 20. I would've been level 30 by now with all the champions and runes I wanted.

None.

Oct 13 2010, 10:24 pm poison_us Post #688

Back* from the grave

In on this, and now ready to play as Malphite. You'd be surprised how hard he hits.

Oct 13 2010, 11:43 pm Bar Refaeli Post #689

Quote from Norm
I am willing to comply with the demands for of a steady 5v5 group, but I can only play Ashe, Kennen, and Kat - so I dunno how useful that would be.
LOL.

@poison: Yea malphite is great to have on team. Def high up on tiers. Any other people wanna sign up for uber team awesome and feel free to pick a hero (A good one who can influence fights, not someone like evelynn or nidalee)

Anyone free Thursday night for some uber action packed thrilling chases, fights, and destruction?!

None.

Oct 14 2010, 1:12 am ShadowFlare Post #690

We could have an SEN channel on there. Just click the chat bubble at the bottom then the +door icon at the bottom of the thing that pops up.

None.

Oct 14 2010, 1:34 am poison_us Post #691

Back* from the grave

Done. I'll leave LoL on pretty much 24/7 now, for the SEN channel. If it turns out nobody is using it today/tomorrow, I'll disregard it entirely.

Oct 14 2010, 1:43 am ShadowFlare Post #692

Might as well at least go there when you are on to play. :)

None.

Oct 14 2010, 1:46 am Lingie Post #693

I just want to throw something out there. Whenever.. And I will say this very loosely compared to what I know to be true..

You can't BEAT a Warmog's. Sorry, but efficiency is one thing, but the fact that if a game goes on so long, Blood Thirsters and Warmog's are the final items to reach a power beyond other items besides a few of the stack items.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Oct 14 2010, 1:51 am Neki Post #694

I personally like Force of Nature better. :awesome:

None.

Oct 14 2010, 1:52 am poison_us Post #695

Back* from the grave

I personally would like to play a game, with Lingie in this thread, you just posting, and whatnot, but hey, that's me.

EDIT: There is also a nice little settings button in the top left of the chat window, and one option is to auto-join at startup. I have no idea if this works, but meh.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 14 2010, 1:59 am by poison_us.

Oct 14 2010, 2:57 am ShadowFlare Post #696

Quote from poison_us
There is also a nice little settings button in the top left of the chat window, and one option is to auto-join at startup. I have no idea if this works, but meh.
Seems to work just fine. I tested it just now after you mentioned it. Everyone should at least have SEN in their auto-join, in my opinion. Then we don't necessarily all have to be in each other's friend lists to play together. You can even view profiles or invite to games for people in the same channel as you.

None.

Oct 14 2010, 4:22 am Neki Post #697

How to Play Singed:
1) Press Q and E on Enemy
2) Run Around
3) ?????
4) Profit?

Also, I can't get the chat channel thing to work. Once I log off, it doesn't log me back in on the next time.

None.

Oct 14 2010, 4:52 am Echo Post #698

LOL! You have censor on!

Who's that Welterweight cat? That guy looks pro sonn!

I bet you guys were losing early-mid game and Jax finished it.

None.

Oct 14 2010, 5:20 am ShadowFlare Post #699

Quote from Neki
Also, I can't get the chat channel thing to work. Once I log off, it doesn't log me back in on the next time.
Be sure you aren't closing the chat channel. It is possible it may turn off auto-join when you do that. (I haven't tested this)

None.

Oct 14 2010, 5:29 am ShadowFlare Post #700

Quote from Echo
LOL! You have censor on!

Who's that Welterweight cat? That guy looks pro sonn!

I bet you guys were losing early-mid game and Jax finished it.
For a moment I thought you were being serious about that question, so I looked up who posted pictures with that name, and I was about to reply saying it is Echo, but came back to this page and saw you were the one who asked. :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 37127 >
  Back to forum