Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Gaming Fails
Gaming Fails
May 24 2010, 4:36 pm
By: Wing Zero
Pages: < 1 2 3

Jul 19 2010, 10:14 pm Generalpie Post #41

Staredit Puckwork

Played Pokemon MD EoSky and after getting Master*** Rank, realized that instead of simply gaining 5k explorer points to go to the next rank but needed 75k, rage quitted for several months...
Went back to it and played 13 hours straight and was .7k away from getting it... the DSi batter flashed red so i closed it till i could find my charger...
Found it and the battery was still alive so i opened it and just before i plugged it in it died :><:

None.

Jul 19 2010, 11:56 pm poison_us Post #42

Back* from the grave

Quote from Generalpie
Played Pokemon MD EoSky and after getting Master*** Rank, realized that instead of simply gaining 5k explorer points to go to the next rank but needed 75k, rage quitted for several months...
What is this I don't even

[quote-name:Generalpie]Went back to it and played 13 hours straight and was .7k away from getting it... the DSi batter flashed red so i closed it till i could find my charger...
Found it and the battery was still alive so i opened it and just before i plugged it in it died :><:[/quote]
Menu-->save-->yes-->yes.

Jul 20 2010, 12:03 am DavidJCobb Post #43

He's referrin' to Pokerman Mystery Dungeon, one o' tha sequels.

None.

Jul 20 2010, 12:05 am poison_us Post #44

Back* from the grave

Quote from DavidJCobb
He's referrin' to Pokerman Mystery Dungeon, one o' tha sequels.
No save?

Jul 20 2010, 12:18 am LoTu)S Post #45

Quote from Generalpie
Went back to it and played 13 hours straight and was .7k away from getting it... the DSi batter flashed red so i closed it till i could find my charger...
Found it and the battery was still alive so i opened it and just before i plugged it in it died :><:

Lower to minimum brightness and charge the DSi when the red light ISNT flashing. :massimo:

None.

Jul 20 2010, 10:30 am Generalpie Post #46

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from Generalpie

Lower to minimum brightness and charge the DSi when the red light ISNT flashing. :massimo:

Firstly: I alway play on min bright
Secondly: I don't believe is quicksaves during dungeon explorations... i always screw myself up with those... even in the worst of times so it would've been a waste anyway (losing a crapload of epic items that took me forever to get or the explorer points :massimo: )

None.

Jul 26 2010, 5:50 pm Wing Zero Post #47

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I was playing Metroid Prime 3? for the Wii and I was going for 100% completion I was doing great when i came to the boost ball boss> Naturally i scanned him and proceeded to fight him when I did something stupid and died, I load again and I rape him easily but because I was pissed at my gay death and wanted revenge I forgot to scan him (I didn't realize this at the time). I beat the game with 99% completion and I get annoyed because I could not for the life of me figure out what i was missing. When I finally noticed I was missing a boss entry I got pissed and never touched the game again

Jul 26 2010, 6:01 pm Generalpie Post #48

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Wing Zero
I was playing Metroid Prime 3? for the Wii and I was going for 100% completion I was doing great when i came to the boost ball boss> Naturally i scanned him and proceeded to fight him when I did something stupid and died, I load again and I rape him easily but because I was pissed at my gay death and wanted revenge I forgot to scan him (I didn't realize this at the time). I beat the game with 99% completion and I get annoyed because I could not for the life of me figure out what i was missing. When I finally noticed I was missing a boss entry I got pissed and never touched the game again

Always get your scan finger ready!!!
and i still got my sexy 19 friend vouchers i gotta give out... but i also need green coins b/c i want that screenshot tool
I did the same thing only with MP1 on the Wii... i had exactly 100% including the secret scan but I didnt scan the warrior warwasps so i couldnt get 101% QQ

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum