Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Spreading Michael Savage
Spreading Michael Savage
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 28 2007, 3:57 am
By: SteamBoy  

Oct 28 2007, 3:57 am SteamBoy Post #1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f13Tp93c6aw

get a little knowledge

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r1_fUwRp_0c

hhmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddP2I97ypjw&NR=1

roflmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjog9dZLgqc&NR=1

hilary clinto ebul!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CILylcOIQhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_OMqypBovc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfMSFjAoO3g

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Oct 30 2007, 7:58 am by SteamBoy.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 6:21 am The Starport Post #2

Ah yes, Savage. That guy found his calling, that's for sure. :P

None.

Oct 28 2007, 4:30 pm ClansAreForGays Post #3

hesa tard

Oct 28 2007, 9:26 pm SteamBoy Post #4

Thats all you can reply to

"hesa tard"

Why is he a tard?

Because he got's a ph.d in History? : )

And speaks the truth?

None.

Oct 29 2007, 1:04 am WoAHorde Post #5

No, because he's such an idiot.

None.

Oct 29 2007, 2:15 am dumbducky Post #6

He's a genius!

I listen to Savage when ever I remember he's on. His name alone is like the perfect reason.

tits

Oct 29 2007, 8:44 am SteamBoy Post #7

Quote from WoAHorde
No, because he's such an idiot.

Goes to show you. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
And to Call someone so qualified as he an idiot is a understatement to your intelligence.

I want to see Michael Savage Vs. Jon Stewart because it seems all liberals have are comedians.

Jon Stewart
George Carlin
Rosie O' Donald

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 29 2007, 8:51 am by SteamBoy.

None.

Oct 29 2007, 4:21 pm ClansAreForGays Post #8

Steam, after reading your retarded post in 'Homosexualism', I think I unerstand your mentality fairly well.

Liberals think the government is corrupt and needs drastic changes. Conservatives think the government is inherently good and doesn't purposely cause harm. Conservatives give benefit of doubt, Liberals don't.

Oct 29 2007, 9:07 pm Dapperdan Post #9

And to Call someone so qualified as he an idiot is a understatement to your intelligence.

Go read a dictionary.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 12:10 am Doodan Post #10

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Steam, after reading your retarded post in 'Homosexualism', I think I unerstand your mentality fairly well.

Liberals think the government is corrupt and needs drastic changes. Conservatives think the government is inherently good and doesn't purposely cause harm. Conservatives give benefit of doubt, Liberals don't.

I must disagree. Liberals have greater faith in rehabilitation programs, as opposed to harsh punishment. I consider myself to be slightly left of the center, but I do believe that liberals are too forgiving on criminals.

Just because Savage is loud, charismatic and funny doesn't make him right.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 5:41 am SteamBoy Post #11

Your guys cant even explain why he is wrong, "Just because he's loud and blah blah blah " give me a reason why he's wrong. No One Can, Because Liberals are mentally stupid.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 5:53 am Doodan Post #12

He has the same problem you do. If someone does not think like you, then you immediately consider them sub-human swine.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 5:59 am SteamBoy Post #13

Woah Woah, are you stupid or is it just me?

Coming on this thread and saying " Michael Savage " is an idiot, and not giving any prefernece as to why he's an idiot is fucking stupid.

Im stupid, and an idiot, That's because Im still going to school, and Im being taught by left wing people only.

So to say Michael Savage who is vary qualified in History, and Knowledge and calling him an idiot and giving no reason why he's an idiot, is pretty much stupid

Michael Savage just doesnt say " Liberals are idiots " and I agree with him, he atleast's give's reasons why they are so fucking ignorant

am I the only one seeing this?

None.

Oct 30 2007, 6:01 am SteamBoy Post #14

Quote from Dapperdan

Go read a dictionary.

yha Calling someone an idiot and giving no reason why he's an idiot is stupid to that person's intelligence, you fucking moron.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 30 2007, 7:32 am by SteamBoy.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 6:03 am SteamBoy Post #15

I mean you guys can atleast call me an idiot, stupid, ignornant, Lol personally I could careless, because I do not care what other's think of me. and you guys are just computer freaks anyways, and i know you guys wouldnt be talking like this to me if you knew me in real life, I guarentee you that much.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 7:41 pm Dapperdan Post #16

Quote from Doodan
If someone does not think like you, then you immediately consider them sub-human swine.
Quote from SteamBoy

You just proved his point. Someone who cannot entertain other people's thoughts cannot formulate a valid opinion.

yha Calling someone an idiot and giving no reason why he's an idiot is stupid to that person's intelligence, you fucking moron.

Still, go read a dictionary. All I'm doing is pointing out words to you that you clearly have no idea how to use. Maybe learning how to speak english will make you look half-way intelligent?

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:04 pm Kellimus Post #17

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Doodan
If someone does not think like you, then you immediately consider them sub-human swine.
Quote from SteamBoy

You just proved his point. Someone who cannot entertain other people's thoughts cannot formulate a valid opinion.

Still, go read a dictionary. All I'm doing is pointing out words to you that you clearly have no idea how to use. Maybe learning how to speak english will make you look half-way intelligent?

But attacking someone (Ad Hominem) because they don't know how to use words in the right context, is pathetic :)

Don't know who this guy is, and I don't care.

Ron Paul FTW!

None.

Oct 31 2007, 12:15 am SteamBoy Post #18

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Doodan
Quote from SteamBoy

Ok I dont know English lets talk on MSN little girl

add me

Kaokenshin@hotmail.com

comon you athiest communist low life scum of this fucking planet and leading the blind, You fucking Brain Washed pieace of shit.

Thats all you can say is that I dont know english when infact if I dont know english how are you able to understand what Im typing fuckin geeks these days nigga's always think they are teacher's or some shit get the fuck out of here liberal

and you say " If someone does not think like you, then you immediately consider them sub-human swine. "

Wow, How come before I blew up, everyone said I was stupid, and Ignorant, so infact you guys are fucking hypocrits

None.

Oct 31 2007, 12:30 am Moose Post #19

We live in a society.

SteamBoy, please either:
A. Don't post like this on my website.
B. Leave my website.

Thank you.

Options
  Back to forum