Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Fallen Memories
Fallen Memories
Jan 13 2010, 2:20 am
By: xYoshix
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

May 15 2010, 6:12 pm Lethal_Illusion Post #81

Quote from koncept
That does not help. You must have missed the part where I said,

"Bear in mind that I have played other UMS RPGS with very in-depth features and they have worked for me. "

Melee works just fine as well.

Anyone else have something besides, "You cannot play this game on MAC's" ?
This map uses EUD (Extended Unit Deaths) Conditions, something Macs can't use. It's not the complexity of the system that makes the map unplayable for you, but the type of system.

None.

May 15 2010, 6:26 pm koncept Post #82

Thank you Lethal

None.

May 15 2010, 6:47 pm TiKels Post #83

It has nothing to do with complexity, I could make a 1 trigger map where you press a Key and something happens, and it wouldn't work for you.

The reason the keypresses don't work for you is because the trigger is using a buffer overflow (Aka EUD) to read directly from the computer's RAM to find the "key is held down" address. Mac doesn't have the same format as windows and therefore doesn't detect it correctly. Good day to you sir.

Damn you lethal, damn you forum indexed, telling me who had and who hadn't had the last post, and lying.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 28 2011, 10:19 pm player11 Post #84

I have a dumb question...How do you switch weapons to the bow?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum