stacking text
Oct 24 2007, 4:39 am
By: lilneo  

Oct 24 2007, 4:39 am lilneo Post #1

hey, ive got a formula for stacking text already, but it isnt that good, does anyone have a good formula for stacking text

None.

Oct 24 2007, 5:53 am SyNc Post #2

I believe it's <12>Word <13>Word. You have to add tabs from notepad or spaces afterwards. There is no actual formula for scmdraft because the copy/paste is weird. The easiest one to use is starforge to overlap words. If you don't want to keep testing, I suggest you copy and paste and edit from another overlapped word.

None.

Oct 24 2007, 6:03 am Kellimus Post #3

Quote from SyNc
I believe it's <12>Word <13>Word. You have to add tabs from notepad or spaces afterwards. There is no actual formula for scmdraft because the copy/paste is weird. The easiest one to use is starforge to overlap words. If you don't want to keep testing, I suggest you copy and paste and edit from another overlapped word.

But everyone says that StarForge sucks, and is a horrible program!

Fools they be.

None.

Oct 24 2007, 6:10 am SyNc Post #4

StarForge is not so much of a bad program. It is just that the maker does not update as much and seems to be blind. The only thing it is good for is stacking texts, but at a risk of bugging or corrupting the map. The best way to minimize that risk is to make sure you have all needed files for starforge.

None.

Oct 24 2007, 6:15 am Kellimus Post #5

Quote from SyNc
StarForge is not so much of a bad program. It is just that the maker does not update as much and seems to be blind. The only thing it is good for is stacking texts, but at a risk of bugging or corrupting the map. The best way to minimize that risk is to make sure you have all needed files for starforge.

I know, I witnessed the creation of StarForge.

Heimdal (the creator) doesn't update it much because he now works for Microsoft (Well, Bungie Entertainment) and the last time I spoke with him, he was helping code for Halo 3.

He has someone else working on it though (At least this person should be) to help him out, so maybe eventually a new version will come out :)

None.

Oct 28 2007, 2:58 am lilneo Post #6

ok well, im using starforge, i only use scmdraft sometimes for terrain cause its got a realy good terrain engine. but i know what u mean, but i found there is a actual formula wen using starforge. except the one i ahve sucks

P.S. sory for reviving thread i ment to check before it died but i forgot

None.

Options
  Back to forum