Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Merry Christmas, SEN.
Merry Christmas, SEN.
Dec 18 2009, 4:56 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3

Dec 25 2009, 5:25 am Generalpie Post #41

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Marine
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from name:zany_001
Quote from MadZombie
Santa claus doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.
Dude...haven't you seen food put out for him disappear? He MUST exist...
Presents mysteriously appearing under the tree...
Not to forget about NORAD!! What else could be making those streaks across the screen when you track santa on google earth!?
Maybe the yamato gun blast following santa? :P

None.

Dec 26 2009, 5:00 am Fire_Kame Post #42

wth is starcraft

I hope your Christmas gift of silence was as blissful as it was was delightful. Picture Related.

Moving on. You all should be ashamed. I leave null for a mere week, and what do I come back to?

Traps running rampant. Not to mention, posting multiple pics at different times in the same thread after being well received the first time...well...makes you a camwhore. There is no way around it, the third post was a dead give away. And above all, it trolls. It trolls so successfully and no one realized it! It even took credit earlier on for something and then smoothly BSed out of responsibility for the claim. A matter of fact, I think you are a posting someone else's pics with their permission for the lolz. Naturally, I will preserve the privacy of this individual and not point any fingers.

I have only one more thing about the Post Your Pix thread... HAHA. YOU WORE YOUR COVER INDOORS.

Ignoramuses assume that the best way to just success in the stock market is by playing it for less than six months. I disagree. A matter of fact, my biggest beef with those "simulators" is that it is simulating a potentially illegal act. You aren't supposed to buy a stock in the morning and sell it before the closing bell. Not to mention...there are too many of those simulators, meaning that it does not simulate properly.

And of course, there are them members. Ahk, when shall it end? Who shall be spared? The OMG IT FOLDS thread? Of course not. It is a shame. And what of the SEN Awards? What has come out of that beyond the creation of silly titles that do not matter. At least when I proposed myself for all applicable positions - I did so in jest. I did so because I love. You...you did it out of narcissism. Hang your head in shame. You took a beautiful awards ceremony and sullied it.

A matter of fact, the only thing I am truly proud of to come out of Null was this topic here. FUCK YA SNOW.

All of you who tried to bait me into giving in early, you failed. You trolled, you slung mud. You may have even PMed me. You even assaulted me on msn. To which I was naturally afk, so it did nothing. I want a signed apology from each and every one of you. I baked dark chocolate raspberry truffles and espresso chocolate bark, but now you get none. A matter of fact, you are lucky you are not going to bed without dinner. Truly, I understand now how one can be disappoint. It is a state of being. It is this, it is the way I feel now...SEN, in this past week, I have been nothing but. I am disappoint.
ps I love you.

Dec 26 2009, 7:06 am RIVE Post #43

Just Here For The Pie

Merry Christmas, Kame. :D

None.

Dec 27 2009, 4:24 am poison_us Post #44

Back* from the grave

Quote from Fire_Kame
Traps running rampant.
But the bait is SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!

Dec 27 2009, 7:49 pm Fire_Kame Post #45

wth is starcraft

Quote from RIVE
Merry Christmas, Kame. :D

Wait...the troll was well received. This mean my troll was unsuccessful. CURSE YOU! Your mild manners win this round. But I'll be back...with more trolling and loling. And then we'll see who wins!

Dec 29 2009, 2:25 am Corbo Post #46

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Where's our present?
All I see is blah blah blah /emoerthanex blah blah blah OMG IT FOLDS UP

fuck you all

Dec 29 2009, 2:51 am Fire_Kame Post #47

wth is starcraft

Christmas was canceled this year. Pray it will not be canceled again.

Dec 29 2009, 2:51 am Marine Post #48

no.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum