Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your odd thoughts
Your odd thoughts
Dec 7 2009, 10:52 pm
By: Centreri  

Dec 9 2009, 8:16 pm Centreri Post #21

Relatively ancient and inactive

I run through scenarios of how I can become world dictator. I've covered many scenarios, ranging from a business solution (I had the idea of a program fusing all the internet-interactive functions before; somewhat like Messenger + Email + Facebook + Google Wave, alas, I never tried to patent the idea (well, and it's impossible to do so) and Google's doing it without me. :() to a political solution where I survive a nuclear attack on NYC, earning 'street cred' with pretty much every demographic and opening the way towards political power (well, this is one of several political solutions).

None.

Dec 9 2009, 10:46 pm Phobos Post #22

Are you sure about that?

I fantasize about everything, in a non-sexual manner, and I cannot help to feel like I am bothering the person I am speaking with, like, if I made such person uncomfortable, but it only happens with people I do not fully know or understand.

this is signature

Dec 9 2009, 11:13 pm CecilSunkure Post #23

Quote from Doodan
I always wonder how much nose someone would have left if I were to start at where their eyebrows meet and then cut straight down (with a laser or something so the cut was clean). Depending on the person's face, it's always different, but I haven't been able the help wondering about that for the last several years now.
If the face isn't in weird proportions, then it's about 1/3 (a little less), starting from the hairline down to chin. Also, the width of the distance between each eye is the width of each eye.

None.

Dec 10 2009, 3:42 am rayNimagi Post #24

When I think about random things, I sometimes retrace my line of thought back to its original point. Sometimes, I think of short scenarios of "what would happen if I did this right now" then snap back into reality (often when I hear a loud sound).

Also, I have short things that I think to myself as if there was a portion of my mind that is its separate being but is still part of my mind.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Options
  Back to forum