Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
Dec 7 2009, 1:31 am
By: Lord Malvanis  

Dec 7 2009, 5:37 am ClansAreForGays Post #21

This thread makes me proud of sen

Dec 7 2009, 8:27 am FlashBeer Post #22

Long before I heard anything about Naruto, I bought one of the mangas when buying a random selection- and my impression of it was that it was 'okay'. In a short while later, I couldn't stop hearing about it. Too many narutards with their fan stuff (why would anyone walk around in public with one of those headbands?). After seeing some of the anime, I thought it was complete trash.
Naruto himself is just a generic ambitious character, who is of course- "the-chosen-one".
It contains too many of the "funny" scenes found in many other kiddy anime (character gets mad and has overly-expressive yelling, like a huge mouth or something ridiculous)
Every character is also using some super coordinated attack that's so complex that they have to explain how it was done (If John McClain had to explain how he strapped a pistol to his back using tape so he could conceal it while having easy access to it etc... etc..., that would have ruined the whole end scene)
It shows two boys "accidentally" kissing... so I guess that's something for gay ninja-loving pedophiles to enjoy...

All in all, it's just a highly overrated show for kids.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 8:37 am Neki Post #23

I like the action scenes, everything else is a bore. I just like action in general though, MORE ACTION, LESS TALKING AND STORY. When it takes 3 episodes to complete a battle, I'm a little urked. It's not even that it was an epic 3-episode battle, it was because there was so much other crap that was going on, I'd literally see like, two minutes of the battle.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 9:46 am Zycorax Post #24

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Naruto was the first anime I watched (not counting Pokémon and all the other stuff that actually was shown on TV here). The original serie was decent up to a certain point. The fillers killed it. I tried to watch Shippuden when it began "airing". It was/is way too slow paced and boring, just awful.
These days, when I look back at it, I can't understand how I could possibly watch 200 episodes of this serie.

Dec 7 2009, 12:27 pm MadZombie Post #25

Quote from Zycorax
Naruto was the first anime I watched (not counting Pokémon and all the other stuff that actually was shown on TV here). The original serie was decent up to a certain point. The fillers killed it. I tried to watch Shippuden when it began "airing". It was/is way too slow paced and boring, just awful.
These days, when I look back at it, I can't understand how I could possibly watch 200 episodes of this serie.

After chunnin exam it was /naruto

The show should've been called "Rock Lee" imo. Every quality Naruto has Rock lee has it at least 2x as much. Rock lee is the embodiment of "Narutards are gay lololol!" except he has super cool moves comapred to the usual *shadow clone + rasengan = gg*

w/e

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 7 2009, 12:32 pm by MadZombie.

None.

Jun 11 2010, 10:55 pm Demented Shaman Post #26

Oh man, the anime is in the middle of the epic naruto vs pain fight. The manga is in the middle of an even more epic naruto vs kyuubi fight as well as naruto meeting his mom! The end of the chapter before the most recent one was epic. Naruto is about to be taken over by the nine tails and then his mom shows up and is like NO, YOU BELONG.

None.

Options
  Back to forum