Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Bugs Topic
Bugs Topic
Aug 29 2007, 8:00 pm
By: Falkoner
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Oct 2 2007, 1:24 am Falkoner Post #61

Lol, I could too, but I managed to get Cob out of the negatives :P

You may have noticed that people are posting in that light yellow color, and that bugs me since it kinda looks like their whole post is a link, can we get a different link color, or else a different yellow post color.

None.

Oct 2 2007, 1:43 am Jello-Jigglers Post #62

Quote from moneylover
Uh it is a joke, but i think it's here to stay. It has been here since v3 i think and I personally like it lol! :lol:

As for bugs when I use multi quotes it randomly quotes extra people... And I still haven't received any minerals for my past 50+ posts....... Is anyone even fixing these bugs?

You already have more than 200.

Yeah so what's your point? is there some kind of limit or something?... Moose has like thousands....

Quote from Falkoner
Lol, I could too, but I managed to get Cob out of the negatives :P

You may have noticed that people are posting in that light yellow color, and that bugs me since it kinda looks like their whole post is a link, can we get a different link color, or else a different yellow post color.

yeah that has really been bugging me... Maybe warn/fine/ban for using those colors... And didn't our old links just used to be underlined?

None.

Oct 2 2007, 6:28 am BeDazed Post #63

Why does SEN keep logging me out after a day or so even when I put on remember me?
-_-;

None.

Oct 2 2007, 8:08 pm Moose Post #64

We live in a society.

No idea. Try logging out, killing the cookie, and logging in again.

Oct 2 2007, 9:06 pm Money Post #65

Quote from Jello-Jigglers
Yeah so what's your point? is there some kind of limit or something?... Moose has like thousands....

You seem to want more :)

None.

Oct 3 2007, 12:09 am Moose Post #66

We live in a society.

Everyone always wants

Oct 3 2007, 12:26 am Jello-Jigglers Post #67

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Everyone always wants
Tru dat mofo. Any idea about my mineral situation? Don't stop the press though because I'm pretty sure I still have more mins that 98% of sens members, lol but i would like to keep it that way :D

None.

Oct 3 2007, 1:26 am MrrLL Post #68

Uh... I haven't gotten any minerals for like my past fifty posts.... I'm starting to think I got min revoked or somehting but didn't get the notice... But I didn't really do anything so what the heck! Any Ideas? Cause I get minerals for editing posts I did like pre sept 9 but nothing for new post or newer post edits.... WTH!!!
Haha well still idk why i'm not getting any minerals... i kinda want to make a new account to see if it's just mine... But that isn't really allowed so..... LAME! Anything I can do?
... And I still haven't received any minerals for my past 50+ posts....... Is anyone even fixing these bugs?
Tru dat mofo. Any idea about my mineral situation? Don't stop the press though because I'm pretty sure I still have more mins that 98% of sens members, lol but i would like to keep it that way :D
Holy FUCK.
You already spammed your way up to 200+ minerals. Most people aren't even positive, so please, can you pipe down about you not getting your god damn minerals? I'm pretty sure they're going to be reset soon anyway, and the site is still UNFINISHED. There are many bugs, and minerals, which do not help SEN function AT ALL, aren't top priority right now.

Also, this part:
I'm pretty sure I still have more mins that 98% of sens members, lol but i would like to keep it that way :D
That's the worst thing you can say. They'll disable your minerals for saying retarded things like that.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2007, 1:31 am by Merrell.

None.

Oct 4 2007, 5:16 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #69

dude chill :) Lets bring it down to a semi humain level k? Thanks skidrow ;) alright are you a mod? no so how 'bout you leave that to them eh? and I haven't spammed anything so keep your pants on :)

:my >3 for merrell:

None.

Oct 5 2007, 1:41 am Falkoner Post #70

Don't forget the [/spam]!

None.

Oct 10 2007, 8:07 pm Money Post #71

Quote from Merrell
Holy FUCK.
You already spammed your way up to 200+ minerals. Most people aren't even positive, so please, can you pipe down about you not getting your god damn minerals? I'm pretty sure they're going to be reset soon anyway, and the site is still UNFINISHED. There are many bugs, and minerals, which do not help SEN function AT ALL, aren't top priority right now.

Thats what I was trying to say, just nicer.

None.

Oct 10 2007, 9:04 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #72

haha well i'm satisfied now. :) (and yes [/spam] for falk :) :D )

None.

Oct 11 2007, 10:11 pm blacklight28 Post #73

Now MY minerals won't move!

None.

Oct 11 2007, 10:16 pm Moose Post #74

We live in a society.

Boo-fucking-hoo, Mr. Thousand. Be glad you have them.
The next person with over 400 minerals to complain about them is losing them all.

Oct 11 2007, 10:20 pm blacklight28 Post #75

Ok...ok... just wondering why they're not moving... Besides I got donated 1000 of these...

None.

Oct 11 2007, 10:22 pm Moose Post #76

We live in a society.

Yeah, they're pretty bugged. I have no power to fix them. IP does, but isn't around.
Sorry for going off on you. :P

Oct 11 2007, 11:30 pm blacklight28 Post #77

Fixed some how. I started gaining minerals like mad now... One for like 1 letter.

None.

Oct 12 2007, 2:37 am DT_Battlekruser Post #78

There are enough unfixed exploits that it doesn't really matter.

But yes, I have seen mineral gain based on a given post very by as much as a factor of 25.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum