Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia II: Swift Judgement
Speed Mafia II: Swift Judgement
Oct 19 2009, 5:54 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 2 3 410 >

Oct 25 2009, 7:53 am Jack Post #21

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Ugh ignore my edit, I VOTE RACCOON AGAIN.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 25 2009, 7:57 am Riney Post #22

Thigh high affectionado

Make up your god damn mind boy xD

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 25 2009, 7:58 am Jack Post #23

Not my fault you keep ninja'ing my edits and shouts...

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 25 2009, 8:11 am CoolManJones Post #24

In. also since no one has called it ill be joker

None.

Oct 25 2009, 8:20 am NudeRaider Post #25

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

:lol: @ DM & zany

Well normally I'd say these clues are far too shallow but considering how easily we got raped last speed mafia and that there are 3 Mafia now...
Greo HAS to give us a hand against these overwhelming odds. Normally Town : Mafia is about 1 : 5 this time it is 1 : 2.7.

On the first glance I couldn't identify more possible clues, so I vote Raccoon too - for now.
Later I'll look into it again.

Oct 25 2009, 8:24 am Jack Post #26

Quote from CoolManJones
In. also since no one has called it ill be joker
The game has started. No joker.

Red classic.

Oct 25 2009, 8:34 am Neki Post #27

I vote Ashamed.

edit: I vote Raccoon, sorry.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2009, 8:34 am by Ultimo. Reason: changed mind.

None.

Oct 25 2009, 8:34 am Greo Post #28

I vote DT_BK. The clues obviously point to him.

None.

Oct 25 2009, 8:34 am Riney Post #29

Thigh high affectionado

Consider this

...They donned clawed police uniforms to hide their identities...

Why would the uniforms be clawed? Who would have to go through that kinda trouble to get some uniforms? Who has claws? A Raccoon, or a Zerglin'.

Im going to keep my vote with raccoon, but I just wanna throw that out.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Oct 25 2009, 8:35 am CoolManJones Post #30

no, i want to be joker, i called it :lmfao:

None.

Oct 25 2009, 8:41 am Jack Post #31

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Consider this

...They donned clawed police uniforms to hide their identities...

Why would the uniforms be clawed? Who would have to go through that kinda trouble to get some uniforms? Who has claws? A Raccoon, or a Zerglin'.

Im going to keep my vote with raccoon, but I just wanna throw that out.
Good job. Except don't lings have big fangs? I always pictured them as sorta giant skinny frogs with massive teeth. Sorta. With little dinosaur front claws, and big hopping back legs. The way blizzard put em in the cutscenes is sux compared to what they act ingame.

Red classic.

Oct 25 2009, 8:49 am Greo Post #32

Oh, a clarification on the Cab Driver role:
The Cab Driver, whether he takes someone with him during the night or not, still has two 'regenerative' hits.

None.

Oct 25 2009, 8:51 am Neki Post #33

Who wants to go on a ride? As long as you're not Mafia, you're welcome along!

None.

Oct 25 2009, 1:44 pm Bar Refaeli Post #34

what a great bandwagon.
clues ive seen: docks could relate to Darkling's signature
"plotted, planned, and preceded" usually means "past, present, future" and looking through peoples' avatars, the only person who ties to this is NudeRaider, whose title is about destiny.

there seem to always be clues pointing to me in these games even when im not mafia.....

I vote Darkling in the interest of survival.

EDIT: i urge people to look for clues in peoples' topics. Greo likes to make clues based on previous topics people have made. im too lazy to look at them all.

also, the clue against darkling is just as good as the clue against me, so i would be suspicious of the people who still are convinced im mafia and darkling isnt. (this is for all the smart people out there who actually know im not mafia) so when i die, keep that in mind.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2009, 1:50 pm by Raccoon.

None.

Oct 25 2009, 7:12 pm Riney Post #35

Thigh high affectionado

Im tempted to change my vote to Lingie, show me a reason why and I will.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Oct 25 2009, 7:28 pm Neki Post #36

Quote from name:Raccoon
what a great bandwagon.
clues ive seen: docks could relate to Darkling's signature
"plotted, planned, and preceded" usually means "past, present, future" and looking through peoples' avatars, the only person who ties to this is NudeRaider, whose title is about destiny.

there seem to always be clues pointing to me in these games even when im not mafia.....

I vote Darkling in the interest of survival.

EDIT: i urge people to look for clues in peoples' topics. Greo likes to make clues based on previous topics people have made. im too lazy to look at them all.

also, the clue against darkling is just as good as the clue against me, so i would be suspicious of the people who still are convinced im mafia and darkling isnt. (this is for all the smart people out there who actually know im not mafia) so when i die, keep that in mind.

So that means zero clues about topics I've made means I'm Mafia? :)

None.

Oct 25 2009, 9:47 pm Bar Refaeli Post #37

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Im tempted to change my vote to Lingie, show me a reason why and I will.
there was kind of a quick bandwagon on me, and usually its the mafia who do that. the clue about identity isnt even that good, cause masks doesnt necesarily mean identity, as much as destiny means time (nuderaider), if thats not good enough there is the clue about docks about darkling's signature.

although i have said these things before, i dont see why this doesnt prove anything.
if anything, i would have everyone who voted for me, abstain. cause we all fail at finding clues. but really you just have to trust me. I have been mafia for the last 4 times, so i think its doubtful that im mafia again (havent checked role pm), so its doubtful im mafia again. greo doesnt even use randomizer (dont lie about it greo!)

but im gonna want a big "i told you so" when you find im a townie, and i hope you guys are all suspicious of the people who bandwagoned against me

None.

Oct 25 2009, 9:54 pm Jack Post #38

Obvious mafia is obvious.

Your title has the word hide in it, same as the mafia HIDING behind their uniforms.

Red classic.

Oct 25 2009, 10:04 pm Lingie Post #39

I'm going to vote for Raccoon. Why not.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Oct 25 2009, 10:07 pm Neki Post #40

Clearly mafia scum, I also reiterate my vote towards Raccoon! I will personally run you over with my cab!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 410 >
  Back to forum