Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: OMG OMG OMG!
OMG OMG OMG!
Oct 9 2009, 3:11 am
By: Corbo  

Oct 17 2009, 9:02 pm RIVE Post #21

Just Here For The Pie

How did I miss this topic... 0 __ 0
(A topic about newgrounds.. how the F*ck do I miss something like this!!1)

I have play both Toss the Turtle and Miami Shark. I still have not gotten the Sailor achievement for Miami Shark, but I should have all the achievements in TtT if the game did not glitch on me constantly. I am sure it has been fixed by now, but all my data has been erased. So I will probably not be getting Master or Worldsedge, despite my high score passing over 3.5 million miles.

Lately, I have been playing Time Fcuk and Tetris'd: The Game

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513950 <-- This needs to be spotlighted as well. Epic movie came out yesterday too
Total waste of my fucking time. Not worth anyone's time, and disgraces Miami Shark by sharing the same thread.

Going to assume you bash on everyone who puts time into things and you probably hate Madness Combat as well.

Devilin, if you dont like DBZ, you arent expected to like it, personnaly you should watch the first 7 before bothering with it.

It really is a matter of watching them in order. I tried showing episode eight to a friend, and he just could not stand it. I eventually skipped to the "Action Scene", which, I must say, is completely bad ass.

None.

Oct 21 2009, 11:08 pm Riney Post #22

Thigh high affectionado

As much as I dont like a bunch of guys running around 1 hitting everything in sight, it was pretty good. But I like when theres a good solid 1v1 between main characters.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 22 2009, 2:00 pm Devourer Post #23

Hello

Time fcuk is a clever game but the graphic ruins everything, my eyes hurts after some minutes.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 22 2009, 5:46 pm Riney Post #24

Thigh high affectionado

I actually beat Time fcuk, took me a while but I managed to.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Oct 22 2009, 7:08 pm ClansAreForGays Post #25

Just saw the fight scene, I take back what I said. I stopped watching after 5 minutes of stupid fan-boy dialogue.

Oct 22 2009, 11:31 pm Riney Post #26

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Just saw the fight scene, I take back what I said. I stopped watching after 5 minutes of stupid fan-boy dialogue.

I honestly cant blame you, the up close parts also made it gay. (Because they werent in any of the other ones and honestly a sudden change like this is bound to throw a couple people off)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Options
  Back to forum